剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
I must assume that his first communication
第一份特许令丢失了
on the subject was lost
-或是被毁了 -我
- or destroyed. - I
我们决定在格林威治的守约修士教堂
We choose to have a private wedding
举♥行♥私人婚礼
in the Church of the Observant Friars in Greenwich.
你不能出席
You will not attend.
哈利 别这样
Harry, no.
我对你一直像母亲一样
I've been a mother to you.
我教导你
I educated you.
赋予你权力
I empowered you.
爱你
I loved you.
走吧 凯瑟琳
Come, Catherine.
王后
My queen.
女侍
Maid!
我口渴
I'm thirsty!
女侍
Maid!
女侍
Maid!
你是我发烧产生的幻觉吗
Are you a fever?
不 我就在这
No. I am here.
来取笑我
To laugh at me.
尽情笑吧
Well, laugh away.
我的孩子都和我一起来参加婚礼
My children are all here with me for the wedding,
但是雷金不说话了
but Reggie chooses not to speak.
这是你送给我的最后的礼物
That is the final gift you've given me.
水
Water.
我认为我比你更理解上帝
I think I know more of God than you do.
我的哈利
My Harry.
哈利在为婚礼更衣
Harry dresses for his wedding.
不 那个西班牙女孩会把我们都毁了
No. The Spanish girl will destroy us all.
如果哈利娶了她
If Harry marries her,
他就会被诅咒 后继无人
he's cursed, no boys, no heirs.
这是他母亲临终时交待的
It's what his mother said on her deathbed.
你可以说我恶毒
You call my actions evil...
但是我是在保护我的家人 我的国家
but I'm protecting my family, my country.
这是一条孤独之路
It's a lonely path.
我得走了
I have to go.
不
No.
我所打造的一切都将付诸东流
Everything I've built will be undone.
你打造了什么
What have you built, though?
仇恨和恐惧
Hatred and fear.
你遭人唾弃
You are forsaken.
这是今天收到的西班牙的来信
This arrived today from Spain.
写了什么
What is it?
我父亲说我应该知道我要嫁的是什么人
My father says that I should know who I am marrying.
并不是哈利回绝了和埃莉诺的婚约
It wasn't Harry who refused the match with Eleanor.
是我父亲拒绝了这桩婚事
It was my father who withdrew my niece's hand.
他为什么拒绝
Why would he do that?
因为
Because...
因为我姐姐告诉他
Because my sister told him
她和哈利有过鱼水之欢
that she herself had lain with Harry.
什么
What?
怎么会
What are--
不
No!
不
No.
不
No.
走开 走开 走开
Go away. Go away. Go away.
贾斯伯
Jasper.
带着我的灵魂走向天堂之门
Take my soul to the gates of Heaven.
贾斯伯
Jasper.
贾斯伯
Jasper.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我不知道
I didn't know.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我收到了我父亲的信
I had a letter from my father.
我姐姐说
My sister says--
她说你和她上过床
she says you lay with her.
什么
What?
是真的吗
Is it true?
当然不是
Of course it isn't.
凯瑟琳 我怎么会那样呢
Catherine, why would I have?
我为了你赴汤蹈火
I-I walked through fire for you.
冒着失去王位的危险反对我父亲
I stood against my father, risked my throne.
我说过我们要一起加冕 我...
I've said that we should be crowned together. I--
你怎么能相信我会做出那种事
How could you believe this of me?
如果你更相信你父亲和你姐姐
If you believe your father and your sister over me,
那么所有反对我们的人就赢了
then everyone that stood against us will have won.
我们为之付出的努力都白费了
Everything that we fought for will-- will be for nothing.
那
Then...
你没碰她 也没跟她上过床
you didn't touch or lie with her?
我当然没有
Of course I didn't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我应该料到我姐姐是想伤害我
I should have known my sister would try to hurt me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
你也没跟亚瑟上过床 对吧
You didn't lie with Arthur either, did you?
对
No.
就像我说过的
As I have said,
我是处♥女♥
I am a maid.
为戏剧效果 影片中某些历史事件及人物经过改编
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表