剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
He's--
他向她示爱了
He's made love to her.
至少用语言示爱了
With words, at least.
他把她毁了
He's ruined her.
她不属于我了
She isn't mine.
他在嫉妒你 亚瑟 因为你是下一任国王
He's jealous of you, Arthur, because you'll be king,
你的婚姻将为英格兰带来和平
and your marriage will bring peace to England,
因为你的婚姻让你变得更强大
because your marriage makes you powerful.
小心点
Careful.
你觉得我们什么时候能见到我们丈夫 莉娜
When do you think we will meet our husbands, Lina?
他们会是男人还是傻男孩
Will they be men or muchachos bobos?
公主会指配合适的丈夫
The Infanta will choose husbands who are suitable.
小姐
My lady.
莉娜
Lina.
为公主洗澡准备的草药
The herbs for the Infanta's bath.
夫人 王太后
My lady, the king's mother.
她一定让这些草药受雨淋了
She must have stored them in the rain.
我们必须把这些换掉
We must replace them.
明天是她大婚之日 她会想要这些的
It is her wedding day tomorrow. She want them.
我们去哪里
Where do we go?
我们不熟悉这座城市
We do not know the city.
他们为什么住在这些潮湿的洞穴里
Why do they live in these damp caves?
我去问这个人到哪能找到草药
Ah, I will ask this person where we can find some herbs.
罗莎
Rosa.
美丽的罗莎
Oh, bellisima Rosa,
我想你了
I've missed you.
你们大晚上要去做什么
Where are you of to in the dark?
迷迭香 去给公主找草药
Uh, rosemary, herb for the Infanta.
来
Come.
罗莎
Rosa?
罗莎
Rosa?
小黑猫
Black pussycat.
过来
Come.
陪我喝酒
Drink with me.
过来
Come on.
我们来找点乐子
Let's have some fun.
-放开我 -我们来找点乐子
- Take your hands off me! - Let's have some fun!
这位小姐不喜欢这样
The lady not like this.
她是皇室的人
She is of royal house.
别单独行动 男人们会想入非非的
Do not be alone. Men think of you badly.
你应该保护我的
You should have guarded me.
公主洗澡需要草药
The Infanta needs herbs for her bath.
什么是"草药"
What is, uh, "Herbs"?
迷迭香 迷迭香[西语]
Rosemary. Romero.
迷迭香 我们问他们
Rosemary. We ask them the--
那里 "食物"在那边
There. Is food there.
那叫"餐厅"
Is called "Pantry."
好的 残厅
Si. Pansy.
也许残厅里还有些麦芽酒
Maybe there is the ale in the pansy also.
你信伊♥斯♥兰♥教 但你却喝酒吗
这里没有石榴 茶 或者水
不犯忌的喝的 所以
你可以和我一起喝酒吗
You may take drink with me?
亚拉冈的凯瑟琳公主
Princess Catherine of Aragon.
我丈夫告诉我你很漂亮
My husband tells me you are beautiful.
他被你迷住了
He is taken with you.
他对我很失礼
He was rude to me.
不 不失礼
No, not rude.
饥渴 不顾一切
Eager, desperate.
他是个饥饿的人 而你是面包
He is a starving man, and you are bread.
为了你 我们付出了很大的代价
We paid a high price for you.
什么代价
What price?
是的 我看出来了
Yes, I see it.
他说你很
He said that you were--
他说你很理想主义
Well, he said that you
同时他肯定你的善良
were idealistic and certain of your goodness.
我刚到宫里的时候
When I flrst arrived at court,
我想要的只是自♥由♥和爱
all I wanted was my liberty and love.
我妈妈说你的血管里流淌着钢铁
My mother says that steel runs through your veins.
她这么说的吗
Did she say that?
过奖了
I'm flatered.
不总是这样
It wasn't always so.
我只知道我学会了不去挑事
I only know that I learnt not to fight every battle.
我像一根在狂风中弯曲的芦苇 但永不折断
I am like a reed that bends in stiff wind, but doesn't snap.
我站在了这里 未曾倒下
Here I am. I haven't snapped.
你付出了什么代价
What was the price you paid?
你妈妈没有告诉过你
Did your mother never tell you
为了让你嫁过来所费的周折吗
What was done to bring you here?
波尔夫人见到你的时候也没告诉你
Nor Lady Pole, when you saw her?
波尔夫人一看到我就躲开了
Lady Pole retreats upon sight of me.
只有在亚瑟的王位没有威胁的情况下
Your mother would only pledge your hand
你母亲才肯把你嫁过来
if there were none to challenge Arthur for the throne,
所以 两个年轻人...
so two young men were--
他们被判了死刑
they were put to death,
其中一个是骗子
one of them an imposter,
另一个就是我们家族可爱的男孩
the other a beloved boy from our family,
爱德华·金雀花 沃里克伯爵
Edward Plantagenet, Earl of Warrick.
他是玛吉·波尔的弟弟 单纯
He was Maggie Pole's brother, simple soul,
天真烂漫
a child in his mind.
他不知道为什么自己必须死
He had no idea why he had to die.
也许是上帝对他的怜悯
Perhaps that was God's mercy on him.
我母亲不会下达那种命令
My mother would not order that.
可她下令了
Oh, but she did.
除了敌人 她不会滥杀无辜
She would not kill an innocent, only enemies.
他是在塔楼被砍头的
He was beheaded at the tower,
就是你今晚睡觉的地方
where you sleep tonight.
你为什么要在我新婚前夜
Why would you tell me this...
告诉我这些事情
the night before my wedding?
因为得让你知道你肩负的重任
Because you need to know what rests on you,
西班牙 英格兰以及哈布斯堡帝国的希望
the hopes of Spain and England and the Habsburg empire.
我们联合起来对抗敌人
We join forces to unite against our enemies
这样即便我们死后我儿子的王位也能得到保护
so that my son is protected on his throne when we are gone.
而你 必须给我们生儿子 凯瑟琳
And you must give us sons, Catherine,
不要女孩 只要男孩
no girls, only boys,
继承人 这样国王才能像以前一样
heirs, so that the king may sleep again
安枕无忧 夜梦吉祥
and sweetly dream as he once did.
我知道我的责任
I know my duty...
但我不会分担你的罪孽
but I will not share your guilt.
如果你手染鲜血 那是你的
If you spill blood, then it is yours.
没有罪孽
There is no guilt...
只有我对两个儿子的爱
only love for both my sons.
别惹我 凯瑟琳
Do not cross me, Catherine.
为了保护我儿子 我什么都做得出
There is nothing I won't do to save my boys...
或是保护我的爱人
or to save my love.
斯塔福公爵给了我这个
Lord Stafford gave me this.
他还给你什么了
What else did he give you?
你来这不是想上哪个男人就扑上去的
You are not here to throw yourself on any man you choose.
会给我们指配丈夫的
We will be matched with husbands.
如果你不自重 他们是不会想要你的
They will not want you if you shame yourself.
他人很好
He is kind.
还很风趣
And he is funny.
他的手很柔软
He has the soft hand.
我喜欢他
I like him.
侍奉公主是荣誉
It is an honor to attend the Infanta.
你必须配得上这份荣誉 罗莎
You must earn it, Rosa.
公主 我们得为您的婚礼更衣了
Infanta, we must dress you for your wedding.
再给我加点洗澡水
More water for my bath.
公主 已经加不下水了
Infanta, there is no more room for water.
请退下
Go, please.
公主需要点隐私
The Infanta will have privacy.
公主 英格兰的一切都很奇怪
Infanta, everything here in England is strange.
我这一辈子都在照看你
All my life, I have watched you.
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表