剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
Forever.
她在斯托顿老家吗
Is she at her home in Stourton?
我们现在就去找她 现在就去
We will go to her, this very moment, now.
国王要求我们把所有人手都派去他那里
The king demands we send him all our men.
-所有的 -这是对我们的惩罚
- All? - We're being punished.
别人可以留几名随从 我们不行
Others may keep a small retinue. We may not.
这惩罚比税赋还重
This is more than taxes.
有人看到你堂兄在伦敦煽动民众
Your cousin was seen in London stirring up support.
国王和太后认为他一定会造♥反♥
The king and his mother are certain he will strike,
他们看什么都是叛乱
and they see treachery at every turn.
如果他们说别人叛乱 那正是贼喊捉贼
If they see treachery, then they are looking in a mirror.
我们得自己修马车
We'll have to mend the cart ourselves.
-母亲 -我们让孩子们来帮忙
- Mother! - We'll get the boys to help.
这能锻炼他们
It'll toughen them up.
母亲
Mother!
西班牙公主陛下来这里看您了
Her Grace, the Spanish princess, is here to see you.
玛吉 别掺和她的事
Maggie, do not join her cause.
你的正事在这里呢 是我和孩子们
Your cause is here, with the children and me.
在下面
Down there.
波尔夫人
My Lady Pole.
凯瑟琳 德卡登尼斯小姐
Catherine. Lady de Cardones.
我听说你因为在玛格丽特夫人面前
I have learned you have been banished from the court,
替我说话而被驱逐出宫廷
because you spoke out for me to Lady Margaret.
我只是替自己说话
I spoke for no one but myself.
怎么说你也是因为我而受连累
Still, you have suffered for my benefit.
我希望能做些弥补
I wish to make amends.
你什么也做不了
You can do nothing.
事实上 这事倒是帮了我
In fact, the rift has served me well.
也许我应该感谢你
Perhaps I should be thanking you.
因为玛格丽特·博福特讨厌我们两个
We are united
我们变得团结了
in Margaret Beaufort's hatred of us both.
能给我们来点点心吗
May we take refreshment?
波尔小姐
Lady Pole...
我希望能得到你的指引
I wish to ask you for your guidance.
国王的事
The king.
他是个君子
He is a decent man.
他会让你当上王后
And he would make you queen.
告诉我他会是怎样的夫君
I want you to tell me what kind of husband he would be.
你让我评价国王
You ask me to petition for a king
我不太适合对他加以议论
whose presence I'm not seen fit to stand in?
看我们这个家
Oh, this family.
那你更喜欢他儿子
You prefer his son, then?
我和亚瑟更亲近一些
It was Arthur I was close to.
但是哈利
But Harry...
他很聪明 有强烈的的求知欲
he is clever and has a fevered lust for knowledge.
他什么都喜欢 好的 坏的
His appetites flood in all directions, wise and foolish.
他生无定性
He runs at life,
对有些东西只有三分钟热度
which means he's not always constant in his interests.
他是有点危险
There is danger in him.
他并非生而为王
He was not sired to be king.
被他奶奶宠坏了
He was mollycoddled by his grandmother.
拥有过多权力却不受约束的人是危险的
A man with too much power and no discipline is dangerous.
我看到的是他的另外一面
I see another side to him.
他热情洋溢 风流倜傥
He is passionate and poetic.
如卡梅洛特骑士般
He is like a knight of Camelot...
他并不完美 但他勇猛果敢 潜心笃志
flawed, but also brave and dedicated.
像兰斯洛特
Lancelot.
显然你对他心意已决 为什么还来问我
You clearly know your mind about him, so why ask me?
凯瑟琳 如果你想当王后 那就接受国王
Catherine, if you wish to be queen, then take the king.
你大老远赶来并非为了请求原谅
But I think you rode here not just to ask for forgiveness,
而是想宣告对哈利的心意吧
but to speak Prince Harry's name aloud.
我认为你爱哈利
I think you love Harry.
如果是这样 愿上帝保佑你
May God help you if you do.
爸爸 看 我能帮忙了
Dada, look. I'm helping.
乌苏拉
Ursula.
去吧
Go on.
亨利 瞧
Henry, look.
她想干什么
What did she want?
寻求心安
To ease her heart.
你知道我开始喜欢她了吗
Do you know I've realized I admire her?
她很勇敢 而且认定自己是对的
She's brave, and she's certain she's right.
我年轻的时候要是像她那样就好了
I wish I'd been more like her when I was younger.
玛吉
Maggie.
不管我的生活会如何变化
Whatever my life has thrown at me,
我都很高兴能有你陪我 理查德
I'm glad you're in it, Richard,
我们拥有彼此 拥有爱
that we have each other, our love.
莉娜 你觉得我自私吗
Lina, do you think me selfish?
你从小就按王后培养
You are trained to be a queen.
你要让臣民为你作出牺牲
You ask others to make sacrifices.
这才是国王和王后们的为君之道
It is the way of kings and queens.
我们到英格兰以后 你就一直是
You have been my closest friend and confidante
我最亲密的知心好友
since we came to England.
我无法想象没有你陪伴左右的生活
I cannot think of living here without you by my side,
但你不能因为我而牺牲自己的幸福
but I will not be the cause of your unhappiness.
你说得对
You're right.
你已经为我做了很多
You've done too much for me.
如果你想嫁给奥维多
And if you wish to marry Oviedo,
我会支持你们
then you will find support from me.
-我... -我无法保证
- I... - I cannot promise
让你一直做我的眷属
you will stay within my household,
而且这可能也不是我要赐给你的礼物
as that may not be within my gift,
但我会为你准备嫁妆...
but you will have a dowry from me...
三个金盘子
three gold plates.
你可以把它们融了
You may melt them down,
如果你必须要走自己的路
and that will be a start, at least,
这至少可以帮你们起步
if you should have to make your own way.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 殿下
Thank you, Highness.
叫我凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我希望我们还是朋友
We are friends, I hope.
当然
Yes.
我们当然是朋友
Yes, we are friends.
我们是姐妹
Sisters.
莉娜
Lina!
罗莎 怎么了
Rosa, what is it?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我下不了手
I can't do it.
我不能杀死自己的宝宝
I can't kill my baby.
我会付你打胎药的钱
I-I'll pay you for pesario.
告诉我你付了多少钱
Tell me what you paid.
我让你蒙羞了 殿下
I shame Your Highness.
请别让他们鞭笞我
Please don't let them flog me.
罗莎怀孕了 殿下
Rosa is with child, senora.
莉娜 准备沐浴
Lina, prepare my bath.
孩子的父亲不愿意娶你吗
The father will not marry you?
他...
He...
他有老婆了
has a wife.
但我得告诉他
But I need to tell him.
我觉得他会帮我
I think that he will help me.
莉娜 你能陪我一起去吗
Lina, will you come with me?
陪着她
Stay with her.
公主 我...
Infanta, I...
请原谅我贸然到访
女王 就是您母亲
The queen, your mother,
她派人传话给国王
she sends word to the king.
她说什么
What does she say?
我认为她也写给你了
I think she writes the same to you.
"你要嫁给两位丈夫吗
"Are you to have two husbands?
我收到了两封信 关于两位不同的男人
I received two letters, each about a different man.
你想嫁给哈利王子
You want to wed Prince Harry.
然后国王又写信来说他自己要娶你为妻
Then the king writes that he will take you for himself.
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表