剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
There is no queen.
如果你想知道为何你们的敌人
If you wonder why your enemy,
埃德蒙·德拉普尔
Edmund de la Pool,
没有被遣返回来 那我有消息
is not returned to you, then I have news.
陛下 亲王遗孀有紧急消息要禀报
Your Grace, the dowager princess brings an urgent message.
不行 出去
No. Out.
让她说
Now, let her speak.
女王的丈夫
The queen's consort,
哈布斯堡大公菲利普去世了
Philip, Archduke of the House of Habsburg, is dead.
我姐姐太过悲伤导致健康状况恶化
My sister's grief has caused her health to fail,
她的儿子即王位继承人 查尔斯王子
and her son and heir, Prince Charles,
也就是玛丽公主的未婚夫
who is betrothed to your Princess Mary,
仅有八岁 还无法执政
is only eight and is too young to rule.
我父亲已经再次即位成为西班牙国王
My father has declared himself the king of Spain again,
并任命我为驻英大使
and I am named ambassador to England.
大使 这是男人的职位
Ambassador? That is a position for a man.
在阿尔汉布拉宫时 我曾坐在我母亲的脚边
I sat at my mother's feet in the Alhambra palace.
在金色的大使大厅里听我父亲讲话
I listened to my father in the golden Hall of the Ambassadors.
我家族的人一直都有治国的才能
Statecraft has always been my family business.
我明白你的意图了
I see this for what it is.
你不能断绝我们定下的联姻
You cannot block the weddings we have brokered.
我的父王可以
My father can.
我的外甥和外甥女现在都由他看护了
My niece and nephew are in his keeping now.
你的父亲和我们一样渴求两国联盟
Your father wants this alliance as much as we do.
而他答应置办我的嫁妆
Yet he offered me my dowry.
您说得对 夫人
You were right, My Lady,
您说我的父亲同狐狸一般狡猾
when you said my father is as tricky as a fox,
但如今你们需要他救你们于法国之手
but you need him now to save yourselves from France.
我就是他在这个宫廷中的代理人
I am his proxy in this court,
所以除非你们是想触怒他
so unless you wish to cross him,
我会暂时住在富恩萨利达先生的房♥中
I will take Señor de Fuensalida's quarters for the moment,
我的侍女也会与我同住
and my lady will lodge with me.
不过 凯瑟琳
But, Catherine...
我的儿子
my son...
我知道你会想方设法找他
I know you will seek to find him,
或许会在这宫殿里找个底朝天
probably scour this palace from top to toe.
但他已经离开了
But he is gone.
陛下
Your Grace.
守卫
Guards.
他不会终止联姻的
He will not stop these marriages.
这就是她留在宫中的诡计
This is a ruse to stay at court.
我看一眼就能认出谁在搞阴谋
I know a schemer when I see one,
而我看到的是一个穿裙装的西班牙阴谋家
and I see a Spanish schemer in a skirt.
我会再写信给马克西米利安
I will write again to Maximilian.
我们必须知道德拉普尔是否已被遣返
We must know if De la Pool has been dispatched
还是说敌人已在斐迪南那里找到新的庇护
or if my enemy has found a new shelter under Ferdinand.
母亲大人
Mother?
我们要非常勇敢
We're going to have to be very brave.
我们要分开住一段时间
We need to live apart for a little while.
但只要我找到方法 我们会再团聚的
But when I can find a way, we'll be together again.
你在宫里见到他了吗
Did you see him at court?
他离开了 但是我觉得他不在西班牙
He is gone, but I don't believe he is in Spain.
不然我父王会告诉我的
My father would have told me.
我已经给他写了信
I have written to him,
让他为埃莉诺另寻婚配
asking him to find another match for Eleanor
让我嫁给哈利王子
and to let me have Prince Harry.
我还有些时间
I still have some time.
但我们没有了
But we do not.
玛吉 你知道要去哪里吗
Maggie, do you know where you will go?
我…
I--
让我代你去和国王陛下谈吧
Let me speak to the king on your behalf.
他不是个冷酷的人
He is not a cruel man.
或许他会让你重新回宫的
Perhaps he will accept you back at court.
他们不会接受我的
They will not accept me.
我与他们毫无来往
I have no currency with them.
凯瑟琳 你说得对
Catherine, you were right.
我得找到我自己的新世界
I need to find my own New World.
波尔夫人
Lady Pole...
这不多
it is very little,
但起码能买♥♥些食物
but it will buy food.
请收下吧
Please, take this...
算是我们的心意
from us.
不行
No.
请让我们对你行此小善
Let us do you this small kindness
来纪念我们挚爱的亚瑟
in memory of our beloved Arthur.
他要是活着 这世界会变得多不一样
How different the world would have been had he lived,
对英格兰 对我们
for England, for all of us.
我能再请你帮个忙吗
May I ask one more favor?
我能借纸墨吗
May I borrow paper and ink?
抬起来 好了
Up! There we go.
请别碰
Please don't touch.
鸟和浴缸送去国王那里
Bird and the bath go to the king.
现在 你在这里不可以说一个字
Now, you can't speak a word in here,
因为这是特殊的教堂
because it's a special kind of church.
这个教堂很安静 但到了晚上
It's a quiet church, but at night,
你可以和你的小人说悄悄话 看
you can whisper to your little poppet, see?
它知道怎么保持安静
Poppet knows how to keep quiet,
也会保守你所有的秘密
and he'll keep all your secrets safe.
不 不 别走
No, no, please.
雷金 我会想办法接你回来的
Reggie, I'll find a way to bring you back.
用不了多久 我们就会团聚
And we'll be back together before you know it.
求你了妈妈 我保证会乖的
Please, Mummy. I'll be good. I promise.
我们就在河对面的
We'll be just across the river
西昂修道院和修女们一起住
at Syon Abbey with the nuns.
我们住得很近 我们能看见这里的烟囱
We're so close, we can see the chimneys here.
我们会在节日的时候过来看你
And we'll visit you on feast days,
还有 还有
and--and--
是因为爸爸吗
Is this because of Daddy?
因为都怪我爸爸才会死掉
'Cause it's my fault Daddy died?
不 我最疼的儿子
No, my dearest boy.
千万别这么说
Never say that.
那不是你的错
It's not your fault.
妈妈全心全意地爱你
Mummy loves you with all of her heart.
我保证我们会回来的
I promise we'll return.
拜托 妈妈 求你了
Please, Mummy, please.
我不想要小人偶
I don't want Poppet.
我只要妈妈
I want you.
我下次再把它给你带来
I'll bring it for you next time.
上帝啊 请准我时间 看都铎灭族
God grant me time to see all the Tudors dead.
乔治
George.
母亲
Mother.
乌苏拉
Ursula.
亨利
Henry.
我来不是要你们收留
I do not come for charity.
乌苏拉和我住在女修道院
Ursula and I are staying in a nunnery.
很抱歉
I am sorry.
我已经给我的堂兄埃德蒙写了信
I have written to my cousin Edmund.
我承诺尽全力终结英格兰的暴♥政♥
I have pledged my full support in ending England's tyranny.
我们会摧毁都铎一族 让他们全下地狱
We will destroy the Tudors, send them all to Hell,
然后重建真正光辉的约克王朝
and restore the true and glorious house of York.
我会与你并肩而战 不惜一切代价
I will stand with you and do whatever it may take.
我会亲手割破他们的喉咙
I will cut their throats myself,
无论是男人女人 还是私生子
every man, woman, and bastard son.
我帮你梳洗更衣
I will help you dress.
我现在可以自己来了 莉娜
I can dress myself now, Lina.
你作为大使的首要任务是
Your first duty as ambassador
督办玛丽公主和查尔斯的订婚典礼
will be to oversee Princess Mary's betrothal ceremony to Charles.
这可不在大使的职权范围之内
That is not within an ambassador's remit.
得有人帮忙翻译才行
Someone must translate,
而且说不定你来督办典礼有助于你
and perhaps your overseeing it will aid your acceptance
融入这个将你排除在外的联盟
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表