剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表
Sie--"Siesta?" Is--Is this a food?
意思是 午睡 夫人
It is, uh, sleep, my lady.
午睡 现在已经是下午了
Sleep? It's the aftemoon.
不行 你要先觐见亚瑟王子
No, you'll have your full introduction to Prince Arthur,
-之后 -不 我
- and then-- - No. I--
上帝见证我们结为夫妻之日我才会见他
I cannot meet him until we stand together in God's presence.
但你们已经结婚了
But you're already married,
正如你所说 结了两次
twice, as you've said,
所以上帝不会因为
so God will have no judgment
你与丈夫见面而责怪你的
on your meeting your own husband.
我们还未同时获得祂的祝福
We are not blessed in His sight,
在我洗去身上的英国灰尘之前
and I meet no one
我不会见任何人
until the English mud is washed off me
而且我要午睡
and I have had siesta.
那究竟是什么
What in heaven's name is that?
是鹦鹉
Oh, is parrot.
我受不了了
I can't bear it.
我甚至看着她都感到难受
It hurts even to look at her.
你能做到 而且你必须做到
You can, and you will have to.
罗莎 催一下她们
我去把您沐浴的香料拿过来
I will bring your potpurri.
这里怎么没有光
Where is the light?
您就是 公主
It is you, senhora.
您就是这里的光
You are the light.
我很高兴
I am happy...
他们把你选为我的侍女 莉娜
that they chose you as my lady, Lina.
"吾爱 我最亲爱的妻子
"My own darling, my dearest spouse,
想要拥你入怀的渴望是如此强烈"
I feel a strong desire to embrace you."
请马上将浴桶送到公主房♥间
Ah, bring the bath to the Infanta's room at once.
这些送到厨房♥
These go to your kitchens
存放在干燥的地方
to be stored where it is dry.
那是什么
What is that?
我们不需要你们的引火物
We don't need your kindling.
我们在英格兰知道怎么点火
We know how to build a fire in England.
这是香草 夫人
This is vanilla, my lady,
公主沐浴要用的
for the Infanta's bath,
还有薄荷 干玫瑰花瓣
and the mint, dried rose petals,
马郁兰精油 还有
maxjoram oil, and--
你们也带了自己的水来吗
Did you bring your own water, too?
这里有水 不是吗
There is water here, no?
公主必须每天沐浴
The Infanta must bathe every day.
每天 荒唐
Every day? Nonsense.
像别人那样
Once a week will serve her,
一周一次对她来说就足够了
just the same as everybody else.
在阿尔罕布拉宫
At the Alharnbra,
我们有活泉热水以供沐浴
we have heated baths with hot running water.
她已经放弃这些了
She already leaves all this behind.
夫人 如果您不介意
My lady, if you'll excuse me,
我去把士兵们安置到马厩
I'll see to it the soldiers are billeted in the stables?
马厩
The stables?
是他们睡觉的地方
Where they will sleep.
在那边
Over there.
这里
Here?
不行
No!
他们不是牲畜
They are not animals.
这已是主最好的恩赐了
It was good enough for our Lord.
对你来说是最好的恩赐吗
Is it good enough for you?
这些人是西班牙的士兵
These men are soldiers of Spain.
他们曾与卡斯提尔女王伊莎贝拉并肩作战
They have fought beside Queen Isabella of Castile.
我已经下令了
I have given my instructions.
你们威尔士王子想让城♥堡♥里有粪便的臭味吗
Does your prince Wish for the smell of caca in his castle?
这些人是我们献给他的敬礼
These men were brought as a gift to him,
是公主嫁妆的一部分
part of the Infanta's dowry.
你们可以从这搬走了
快搬
感谢您的善意
Thank you for this, uh, kindness.
这是为了我们的公主
It was for our Infanta.
殿下 请醒一醒
Highness, please wake up.
开门
Open the door.
我是国王
This is the king.
开门
Open the door.
公主正在睡觉 陛下
The Infanta, she is sleeping, Your Grace.
请让她起身 然后让我进去
Well, kindly ask her to rouse herself and let me in.
我不会这样做
I will do no such thing.
公主已经恭敬起身了 陛下
The Infanta has been brought up modestly, Your Grace.
还很任性
And willfully.
考虑到带你过来所费的周折
Considering what has been done to get you here,
出于礼貌 你应该向我们
you'll kindly pay us the courtesy of--
你嘴上说着礼貌 却用拳头砸我的门
You speak of courtesy while you bang your fists upon my door.
我用我的王冠起誓
I swear by my crown,
你要是再不开门 我就派士兵过来
I will summon my soldiers to remove this bloody door
把这扇该死的门彻底卸掉
at its hinges if you do not open it!
国王不该做出这种举动
This is not the way a king behaves.
你无权强行进入我的房♥间
You do not have the right to force yourself into my rooms.
这是个糟糕的开始
It is a bad beginning,
我会把你不尊重我的事 写信告诉我母亲
and I will write my mother of your disrespect.
我只是想亲眼看看
I merely wished to lay my eyes
我们等了半年才看到的人
upon what we have waited half a year to see.
拜托 拿掉你的面纱
Please, remove your veil.
我结婚之前都要戴面纱
I wear my veil until I am married.
在这里 我们的风俗有所不同
Here, our customs are different.
您听起来很害怕 陛下
You sound afraid, Your Grace.
您为什么害怕
Why would you be afraid?
您害怕我长得很丑吗
You fear I may be ugly?
那又有什么区别
What difference would it make?
我是来为我母亲和国家与你们缔结盟约的
I am here to make a treaty for my mother and my country,
比起我们 您更需要我
and you need me more than we need you.
欢迎
Welcome.
现在你会见到我的儿子
And now you will come and meet my son...
或许你会让他
and perhaps you will allow him
也看看你的芳容
to lay his eyes upon you also.
很高兴终于见到了你
I-I am glad to finally meet you.
在下雨
It rains.
我想回去了
I would like to go inside.
不 这不是雨
Oh, no, uh, this isn't rain.
是蒙蒙细雨
It's drizzle.
就是雨
It is rain.
蒙蒙细雨
Drizzle.
我们有很多种不同的雨
We have many different kinds of rain,
暴雨 细雨 水雾 毛毛雨
downpours, drizzle, mist, spitting,
倾盆大雨
dancing dollies.
所以我们的花♥园♥才绿意盎然
Its why our gardens are so green.
是来自天空中的水汽
Well, it is water from the sky.
很湿润
It is wet.
我们结婚之前不能独处
We--We cannot be alone until we are married,
如果我们回去的话 他们会听见我们说话
and if we go inside, then they can hear us.
房♥子太小了
It's too small-
我会努力做一个好丈夫
I will try hard to be a good husband to you.
我将永远倾听你 关切你
I will--I will always listen to you, to your concerns,
细心体贴你的需求
and I will be attentive to your-- to your needs.
我的需求就是别站在雨里
My need is that I stay out of the rain
这样我就不会感冒了
so I do not catch a chill.
你在信中更关心我
You were more caring in your letters.
你说你会珍惜我
You said that you would cherish me
保护我 爱我
and keep me safe and love me.
-我说过 -你多么渴望把我拥入
- I said-- - How you longed to hold me
你的臂弯 直到我们结出爱的果实
in your arms until our union bore fruit.
充满爱意和诗意
You were loving and poetic.
你回信了吗
And did you write back?
当然回了
Of course I did.
多少次
How many?
回了多少次
How many times?
剧集 | 西班牙公主 | 导航列表