剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
我刚获得第一次主播机会
I just got my first update, live on the desk.
看我的提示
On my hand.
早上好 戴尔·詹宁斯给您带来最新消息
Good morning! Dale Jennings here with the latest news.
"恐怖海峡" 在倒票争议中
Dire Straits have commenced their Australian tour
开始了他们的澳大利亚巡演
amidst a ticket-scalping controversy,
27澳元的座位炒到了400澳元
with $27 seats fetching up to four...
你真可以在赛马播报上有所作为
You could really have a future calling horse races.
别泄气
Chin up.
该死
Fuck!
不是我...我以为我来读撒切尔这条新闻
Hey, wasn't I...I thought I was reading the Thatcher story.
临时变动了
There was a late change.
《新闻六十分》正在派女记者前往战区
60 Minutes are sending female reporters to war zones.
你去吧 试试你的运气 看他们要不要你
Well, try your luck there. See if they'll take you.
修改台本 去掉海伦·诺维尔的名字
Run-downs, remove Helen Norville's name!
有人吗
Hello?
我们想让她离开这里
We want to get her away from here,
远离任何她之前有的药物
away from any medication she might have lying around.
我把这里收拾好 然后离开这里
I'm just going to do this and then I'm gonna get out of here.
你可以在这里待一天 休息一下
Well, you're welcome to stay. Bit of a rest.
我会带些晚餐回家 我们可以想出个计划
I will bring home some dinner and we can come up with a plan.
诺琳 把海伦家的电♥话♥给我
Noelene, give me Helen's home number.
但她...在你家 对吧
But she's your place, isn't she?
什么
What?
我就是个灾难 但我也很不屈不挠
You know, I am a disaster, but I'm also relentless.
还有忠诚
And I'm loyal.
我觉得我们能让你成为新闻播音员
I reckon we can make you a newsreader.
请就位
In position, please.
控制室 准备
Stand by, control room.
好了 听我口令
OK, on my cue.
开始录像
Rolling.
1986年1月30日 星期四
开拍
And action.
75年后 哈雷彗星再次归来
Well, after 75 years, Halley's comet is returning
澳大利亚沉浸在彗星热之中
and Australia is being gripped by comet fever.
周五晚七点 加入我们 收看《一生一次》
So, join us Friday, 7:00pm for Once in a Lifetime.
我们回望历史 神话 传说
We look at the history, the myths, the legends...
抱歉 杰夫 是"由澳洲安捷航♥空♥自豪呈现"
Uh, sorry, actually, Geoff, it's proudly presented by Ansett.
然后你...
And then you...
在你说完《一生一次》后
So, after you say "Once in a lifetime"...
-我知道 我知道 -你就接着...
- I know, I know. .. - You go straight into the...
-就在这 -谢谢
- It's right there. - Thank you.
-你想用提词器吗 -不不 不用
- Do you want to just use the autocue? - No, no. No, I'm fine.
该死的赞助商
Bloody sponsor.
75年后 哈雷彗星再次归来
Well, after 75 years, Halley's comet is returning
澳大利亚沉浸在彗星热之中
and Australia is being gripped by comet fever.
周五晚七点 加入我们 收看《一生一次》
So join us Friday, 7:00pm for Once in a Lifetime,
由澳洲安捷航♥空♥自豪呈现
proudly presented by Ansett.
我们将探讨历史 神话...
A look at the history, the legends, the, uh...
这一天文幽灵背后的科学
The science of this astronomical apparition.
你要看一眼吗
Do you wanna have a look?
该死
Damn it.
75年后 哈雷彗星再次归来
Well, after 75 years, Halley's comet is returning
澳大利亚沉浸在彗星热之中
and Australia is being gripped by comet fever.
周五晚七点 记得收看
So, tune in Friday, 7:00pm for...
《一生一次》
《一生一次》
Once in a Lifetime.
由澳洲安捷航♥空♥自豪呈现
Proudly brought to you by Ansett.
我们将探讨哈雷彗星背后的神话 历史
A look at the myths, the history and the science
和科学知识
of Halley's comet.
千万别错过
Don't miss it.
新闻播音员
第一季 第二集
你对1910年有什么记忆
And what are your memories of 1910?
我那会七岁 她五岁
I was seven and she was five.
我记得光线特别耀眼 几乎跟白天差不多
I remember it was so light, almost like daytime.
狗都在叫个不停 不得不把它们关进屋内
All the dogs were barking. Yes, we had to lock them inside.
我们养的边境科利狗 还在地毯上撒了尿
Oh, our border collie piddled on the rug.
彗星看上去是什么样子呢
And what did the comet actually look like?
有各种各样的爆♥炸♥伴随着出现
Well, there were all these sorts of explosions coming out of it.
是吧 像烟花一样
Weren't there? Like fireworks.
-她怕得不行 -我不记得有这回事
- She was terrified. - I don't remember that.
你就是 露丝 你哭得比狗声音还大
Oh, you were, Ruth. You were crying louder than the dogs.
我只记得那景象很美
I just remember it was so beautiful.
非常感谢 女士们
Look, thank you so much, ladies.
希望你们不介意我们再打扰会
If you don't mind bearing with us,
需要拍一些我的反应镜头
we're just going to get a couple of extra shots of my reaction.
准备好了吗
Ok?
这么说...你和海伦在一起了吗
So...you and Helen, hey?
什么时候的事
When did that happen?
-什么 -她是不是挺奔放的
- What? - She bit of a goer?
我觉得她肯定很浪
I reckon she would be for sure.
我和海伦之间什么都没发生
Uh, there's nothing happening between Helen and I.
-你说是就是吧 -行吧
- Oh, right. - OK.
确实没有
There isn't.
好 只是需要
OK. Just need a couple of
再拍下你点头的镜头 如果你能...
shots of you nodding, if you could just...
我知道
Yeah. I know.
是谁先追的谁
Who made the first move?
睡觉的时候谁抱着谁呀
She big spoon or little spoon?
-多半是她抱着你 -她肯定是抱的那个人
- Big spoon, I reckon. - Big spoon, for sure. Definitely.
-我们能专心点吗 -没问题 抱歉
- Can we focus, please? - Yeah, definitely. Sorry.
你是要出门吗
Are you going out?
我为周六准备的裙子
I bought this for Saturday.
-周六什么事 -杰夫60岁生日
- What's Saturday? - Geoff's 60th.
这身穿去酒会是不是有点过了
Do you think this is a little bit too dressy for cocktail?
-不知道 不觉得 -不吗
- Don't know. Don't think so. - No?
只是杰夫妻子特讨厌我
It's just Geoff's wife hates me
如果我穿错了衣服
and if I fuck up the dress code,
那我就别想清净了
then I'll never hear the end of it.
但一想到她会因此纠结半天 我内心有一部分
But there's also this part of me that's just a little bit excited
就有点小激动 所以
about the idea of her fixating on it, so...
我能给你展示下第二个选择吗
Can I show you option number two?
你去给自己弄点喝的吧
You go and make yourself a drink.
好
Ok.
海伦
Hey, Helen, um,
你在工作的时候听到过别人说我们的事吗
have you been getting people making comments about us at work?
没有
No.
你听到了吗
Have you?
-听了一整天 -谁啊
- All day. - Who?
基本上就摄影那几个家伙
Um, camera boys, mostly.
他们说什么了
What do they say?
就一些很粗俗的话
Just...lewd comments.
无视他们 他们可能只是无聊
Ignore them. I'm sure they're just bored.
你觉得怎么样 很大胆 是吧
So, what do you think? It's confident, right?
我喜欢
I like it.
你有酒会套装吗
Do you have a cocktail suit?
-我没被邀请 -但我可以带一个伴
- I'm not invited. - But I've got a plus one.
不 我其实觉得
No, see, I actually think
当你的男伴去酒会 会让事情更糟糕
going as your plus one's gonna make it worse.
我觉得我们该保持点距离 真的
I think we should keep some distance, really.
就接下来一两周
Just for the next week or two.
他们说什么了 喊我荡♥妇♥吗
What the fuck are they saying? Calling me a slut?
我不在乎 反正他们都会这么说
I don't care. They'd say that anyway.
我只是不喜欢别人谈论我
I just don't like people talking about me.
你...
Are you...
你确定这只是因为八卦吗
Are you sure that this is just about the gossip?
还是说这是你想告诉我
Is this your way of trying to tell me
我对你来说太难以承受了
that I'm a little bit too much?
海伦
Helen.
我们还是可以下班后一起玩
We can still hang out after hours,
只是工作时不行
just not at work things.
好吧
Ok.
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表