剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
这样酒店房♥间就省了
I guess that saves on hotel rooms.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们给你和海伦分别订了单间
We've booked separate rooms for you and Helen,
但如果你想...
but if you'd prefer...
不用 单间很好 谢谢你 琼
No, separate's fine. Thank you, Jean.
戴尔 有空吗
Dale? Got a minute?
有
Yeah.
进来 进来 坐
Come in, come in, sit.
那么 戴尔
So, Dale...
我猜你要和海伦一起去贝里马监狱 是吧
..I gather you're headed to Berrimah prison with Helen?
是的
Yeah.
-你之前在那里做过采访... -在83年 对
- You covered the prison back in... '- 83. Yes, yes.
在监狱和芒特艾萨都做过采访
Uh, the prison and Mount Isa.
我们做过的采访中
The Mount Isa interview
芒特艾萨那场采访的收视 仍位列台里第三
remains the third-highest rating one we've ever done.
我知道 我当时看了 您太优秀了
I know. I was watching. You were incredible.
这个嘛
Oh, well...
是的 我本来想去现场报道此事
Yes, I'd much prefer to be up there for this,
但是 老林赛态度很坚决
but, uh, old Lindsay was adamant.
这是你的报道 你必须得在主播台上
Well, it's your story. You have to be on that desk.
悄悄告诉你
You know, just quietly,
我在争取张伯伦夫妇的首次采访
I'm trying to secure the Chamberlains' first interview.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes, yes.
你看 琳迪和迈克 他们认识我
You see, Lindy and...and Michael, they know me.
我一直 一直都很尊重他们
I always...always showed them a lot of respect.
戴尔 最重要的是 我建议你
And, Dale, the crucial thing - and my advice to you -
尊重他们的信仰
is respect their faith.
张伯伦夫妇信仰基♥督♥复临安息日会
我很尊重这一点
I respected that.
既然你代表电视台前去
And seeing as you'll be up there, representing the bulletin,
我建议你也这么做
I'd ask you to do the same.
我会的
I will.
好样的
Good lad.
谢谢您
Thank you.
那就这样
Ok.
希望过一两天 我能收到好消息
Hopefully, I'll have some good news in the next day or two.
好
Well...
谢谢你这么快就来见我
Thank you so much for seeing me on such short notice.
我可能不会吃这些药 但有备无患
I probably won't even use them, but just having them there helps.
你是失眠 还是睡眠时间短呢
Is it getting to sleep or staying asleep that's the problem?
不是 是为了在路途中睡觉
No, it's sleeping on the road.
要知道 酒店陌生的房♥间
You know, all the strange hotel rooms,
然后晚上加班肯定帮不上什么忙
and then working late into the evening certainly doesn't help.
我一个月前给你开了两打药
I did prescribe two dozen a month ago.
我知道 但我把药落在酒店房♥间了
Yes, I know, but I left them in a hotel room.
我们已经往返好几次了
We've been back and forth quite a bit.
从...
From, um...
其实是达尔文
From Darwin, actually.
因为我要...
'Cause I'm about to...
我真不该说这件事
I shouldn't really be saying this,
但我要采访琳迪·张伯伦了
but I'm about to interview Lindy Chamberlain.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
他们认为她会获释
They think she's going to be released.
你怎么看呢
Well, what do you think?
是她干的吗
Did...did she do it?
我还不知道 我没见过她 你怎么想
I don't know yet. I haven't met her. What do you think?
我从未真正相信过她
Never really trusted her.
确实 全国半数人都这么觉得
No, Well, I mean, you and half the country.
给你开一打药 行吗
A dozen, OK?
太好了
Great.
1986年2月7日星期五
达尔文监狱禁区
禁止非法侵入
未经许可不得入内
私有财产可能面临起诉
依北部领地1976年"非法入侵法案"第6节
非法侵入禁地规定
禁行
...婴儿的短外套 经确认
...matinee jacket, and confirmed that it was, indeed,
就是阿扎里亚穿的那件...
the one Azaria was wearing...
好热
It is hot!
欢迎
Welcome.
好了 这是唯一的出入口吗
Alright. So, is this the only way in and out?
是的
Yep.
没有其他可通行的后门吗
There's not a back entrance that they could use?
三个月 无间断 都在这
Three months, nonstop, right here.
好吧 那我们问她问题的话
Alright, well, where's the best place to be
我们去哪个位置守着最好
if you want to ask a question?
她不会回答任何问题
She's not gonna take any questions.
-我觉得她会的 -我不觉得
- I think she might. - You know? I doubt it.
好吧 我们尽量靠近点
Alright, well, let's just set up as close as we can.
我们不能先去旅馆登记吗
Oh, can't we check in to the motel first?
我想喝杯软饮
I want to get a soft drink.
他们已经宣布释放她了
They've already announced her release.
她随时都有可能出来 我们做好准备
It could happen at any moment, so let's get set up, please.
你确定不把裤子脱了吗
You sure you don't want to get out of those pants?
-什么 -看起来好热
- What? - They look hot.
-我还好 -裤子是什么材质的 涤纶吗
- I'm fine. - What are they? Polyester?
是混合材质
They're a blend.
"是混合材质"
"They're a blend."
-您找我吗 -对 请把门关上
- Did you want to see me? - Yeah. Shut the door, will you?
我没闯祸吧
Not in trouble, am I?
你 伙计
You, mate,
你要去播周末新闻了
you're gonna be reading the weekend bulletin,
从明天起
as of tomorrow.
为什么
Why?
因为我可能需要你尽快上位
Because I may need you to step up, and soon.
上位当什么
To what?
当新闻播音员啊 你个笨蛋
To newsreader, you flog.
-海伦要走了吗 -没有
- Is Helen leaving? - No.
-杰夫要走吗 -这不关你的事
-Geoff? -That's not your concern.
这样啊 我还以为他会要待到世纪末
There you go. I thought he was gonna see out the bloody century.
天呐 小伙子 我可不是跟你聊天
Christ, son, this is not a conversation.
我只是跟你陈述事实
I am just telling you what is happening.
好吧 但我是不是得...
Yeah, but don't I have to...
先报道战争新闻什么的呢
cover some wars or something first?
克里夫·杨 在61岁时赢得超级马拉松赛
罗伯 你报道过美洲杯帆船赛 还有克里夫
Rob, you've covered the America's Cup. You've covered Cliffy.
对于一个普通的赛马报道员 足够了
That means so much more to the average punter.
别想太多 孩子 天呐
Don't overthink this, son, for Christ sake.
当新闻播音员可是美差一件
I mean, being a newsreader is the duck's nuts.
你会喜欢的 报酬丰厚
You'll love it. Great pay.
你可以中午才来上班
You get to waltz in here of a midday.
-是啊 但我爸妈总是说... -给我闭嘴
- Yeah, but Mum and Dad always say... - Now, just shut up!
找丹尼斯发牢骚去
Go chat to Dennis about it.
因为这事早晚都会发生
Because it could happen sooner rather than later.
你觉得海伦紧张吗
Helen seem tense to you?
我觉得她只是迫不及待想采访
I think she's just anxious to get the story.
我听说你俩去杰夫派对的那晚
I heard the two of you had a good night
过得很不错
the other night at Geoff's party.
其实没那么夸张 蒂姆
It's not really that fascinating, Tim.
当众和新闻播音员热吻
Pashing a newsreader in front of everyone
我觉得很有趣
I think is pretty fascinating.
而且 我记得你说过你俩没什么
Plus, I thought you said there was nothing going on.
当时是没有
Well, there wasn't.
但后来变了吗
But then things changed?
对
Yeah.
我想这事常有
I guess that happens.
我想也是
Guess so.
蒂姆 蒂姆 罗斯
Tim? Tim! Ross!
是那辆车 我觉得是她
It's the car. I think it's her.
-快点 快点 -准备好
- Come on, come on! - Get set up.
两秒
Two seconds.
好
Right.
她在里面吗 她在里面吗
Is she in there? Is she in there?!
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表