剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
Not once since I've been on this desk
你从来没向我展露过一丁点的关怀
have you shown me the slightest bit of warmth
也没有为我辩解或是保护过我
or defended me or protected me.
我还知道你一直期待着我犯错
And I have always known that you would welcome my failure.
你只是没胆子说出来罢了
You've just never had the guts to declare it.
-他正在收拾东西 -马上
- He's packing his bag. - Right now!
杰夫 杰夫 总裁正要下来
Geoff. Geoff. The CEO, he's on his way down.
-我们一起谈谈 -我留下是为了工作 不是为别的
- Let's talk it through. - I stay to work. No other reason.
伙计 你有很多的选择
Now, mate, you've got a lot of options here.
还有另一种选择
Here's another option.
不如我去找媒体 事无巨细地告诉他们
How about I go to the press immediately and detail exactly
我在电视台工作30年后 这里是怎么对我的
how I've been treated by this network after 30 years?!
-就在刚做完手术之后 -别这样 伙计
- Right after surviving surgery. - Oh! Come on, mate.
现在你占据上风 你得利用这种优势
You've got 'em on the back foot. You got to use the power!
你不能这样...一走了之 你...
You don't walk a...way from it, you...
该死 该死
Fuck! Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
沃特斯家 我是伊芙琳
Walters residence. Evelyn speaking.
他知道了 他知道了
He knows. He knows.
他刚刚离开了这里
He's walked out of this place and
还说他会去找媒体
he says he's gonna go to the press.
你说过你会让他冷静下来
Now, you said you could calm him down.
他要是泄露给媒体 伊芙琳 你就别再惦记
He lets slip in the press, Evelyn, you can forget about
拿到丰厚的离职金或是其他谈过的待遇了
any kind of golden handshake or anything else that was discussed.
你在听吗
You there?
嗯...我...我在听
Yeah, I'm...I'm...I'm here. Yeah.
好吧 就告知你一声 伊芙琳
Well, just so you're aware, Evelyn,
总裁知道这都是你的主意
the CEO knows this was your idea.
杰夫不知道 但总裁知道
Now, Geoff doesn't, but the CEO does.
所以你知道的 我们不想把事情搞得难堪 对吗
So, you know, we don't want this getting ugly, do we?
你在暗示什么
What are you suggesting?
要是这件事在报纸上闹得沸沸扬扬
Well, if this gets splashed across the newspapers,
电视台会首先说
the first thing the network will say is,
"杰夫的妻子亲自请求我们这么做"
"Geoff's wife personally asked us to do this."
我想我们今后不会再怎么通话了 林赛
I doubt we'll be speaking much in the future, Lindsay,
但请容我说一句
but allow me to say,
你是个卑鄙小人 一个可悲的领导
you are a spineless man and a pathetic leader.
好吧
Righto. Well.
我敢肯定地说
Safe to assume there's gonna be
今晚的新闻播报会发生些变化
a few changes for tonight's bulletin.
我们不知道最终会什么样 但是...
We don't know how it's gonna play out, but, uh,
我们就假设杰夫不会回来了 所以
we're gonna say Geoff won't be coming back, so...
...布雷特 你去播报体育
..Brett, you'll be doing sport,
罗伯 你和海伦一起主播
Rob, you'll be on the desk with Helen.
谢谢
Thank you.
-林赛 -怎么了
- Uh, Lindsay? - Yep?
抱歉 我会播报体育 其它的就算了
Sorry, mate. Um...I'll do sport, but that's it.
不行 你得听我安排 这是你的工作
No, you'll do what I fuckin' tell you to do. That's your job.
对 我很感激这个机会 但是...
Yeah, and I appreciate the opportunity, but it's...
...这不适合我 对不起
..it's not for me, mate, I'm sorry.
我才不管你适合什么
I couldn't give a rat's arse what's for you.
小伙子 我一直努力不想发火
Son, I'm trying very hard not to do me rag here,
所以我就直说了
so I'll make it simple.
你当初只是个名不见经传的橄榄球运动员
I took you from being a broken-down football player
连句话都说不清楚
who could barely string two words together,
我帮你整了牙 现在看看你
I had your teeth done, and now look at you.
你马上就要拿下
You are the bloke on the brink
电视界最好的工作了
of snagging one of telly's biggest gigs.
我很感激
And I appreciate it.
但如我所说 我只是想播报体育
But, like I say, I just want to do sport.
现在你抛弃我们 让我们陷入困境
You walk out on us now, you leave us in the lurch,
你别想再踏入这个电视台或其他电视台
you will never step foot in this network or any network again.
那好吧
Well, then.
感谢你过去五年的照顾 还有...
..thank you for the last five years, and...
很抱歉事态发展至此
..I'm sorry it's come to this.
气死我了 都听着
Oh, fuck me sideways! Listen to me!
这里是《六点新闻》
This is News at Six!
你们拿工钱就要干自己的活儿
You do the job you're paid to do!
罗伯·里卡兹
我的天啊
Jesus Christ!
让戴尔·詹宁斯来见我
Get me Dale Jennings.
呼叫二号♥车 呼叫二号♥车
News to car two. News to car two.
二号♥车收到
Car two.
你们进行到哪儿了
How far away are you?
正要拍戴尔的一段陈述
Uh, we're just about to do Dale's stand-up.
请让戴尔接听
Put Dale on now, please.
我是戴尔
Uh, it's Dale.
哥们 我要你现在马上回来
Hey, mate, I need you to get back here right now.
我们正要拍摄陈述部分
Uh, well, we're just about to shoot the stand-up,
然后就回去
um, then we'll come back.
听着 这边...这边出大事了 好吗
Look, it is... it is the End of Days here, OK?
杰夫被解雇了 罗伯也走了
Geoff's been booted. Rob's done a runner.
林赛气疯了
Lindsay's blown his top.
他真的被气到口吐白沫了
Like, he's literally frothing at the mouth.
所以我要你现在马上回来 拜托了
So I need you to get back here now, please.
你要去主播了
You're on the desk.
-不知道 -你要去主播了
- Uh, I don't know. - You are.
我们继续拍还是...
Are we getting this or...?
不拍了吗
No?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他承认了
He admitted it.
他们在逼我退位
They're forcing me to step down.
我走了
I walked out.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他们要我在直播新闻结束时
They wanted me to resign on air
自己宣布辞职
at the end of the bulletin.
就像他们在珀斯所做一样
Precisely what they did in Perth.
彼得·莫纳汉的电♥话♥号♥码呢
Where's Peter Monahan's number?
-在这上吗 -什么
- Is it in here? - What?
《太阳报》的彼得·莫纳汉
Peter Monahan. At The Sun.
亲爱的 我们冷静些
Darling, let's just calm down.
我们坐下来讨论一下
Let's take a seat and step through this.
你好 我找彼得·莫纳汉 谢谢
Hello. Uh, Peter Monahan, please,
他是专栏作家
uh, features writer.
你能让他给杰夫·沃特斯家里打个电♥话♥吗
Could you have him call Geoff Walters at home?
他有我电♥话♥号♥码
He has my number.
尽快吧 谢谢
As soon as possible, thank you.
你为什么要给彼得·莫纳汉打电♥话♥
Why are you wanting to call Peter Monahan?
新闻演播室里发生的每件事我都要一一道来
I'm going to detail everything that happened in that newsroom.
公众应该知道这些事
The public should know.
暂且不让别人知道不是更好吗
Well, wouldn't it be better to keep it private
毕竟我们还在协商呢
while we're still negotiating?
我们吗 我们什么都不协商
We? We are not negotiating anything.
亲爱的 这对我也有影响
Well, darling, this impacts me too.
让…让我们考虑一下你有的筹码
Let...let's consider what you could leverage.
你是那家电视台的台面
You are the face of that network.
他们肯定会给你一些特别报道
They'd surely offer you specials,
主持职位 还有好多年的薪水
hosting positions, years of salary.
我们考虑一下你想要什么
Let's consider what you want.
怎么了
What?
多年的薪水
Years of salary?
我想我们可以提这个目标 三年 或更久
I think we could aim for that - three years, maybe more.
林赛也这么说
That's what Lindsay said.
你们通过电♥话♥了
You've been making calls.
亲爱的 这不过是
Well, darling, it is simply
你起码该得到的
what you deserve at a minimum.
天呢 你真是不紧不慢啊
Oh, jeez. Took your bloody time.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
-他来了 -你来了
- Got him. - Hey! Here he is.
丹尼斯和你说了吧
Um, Dennis told you, did he?
-杰夫的事吗 -对
- About Geoff? - Yeah.
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表