剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
So, help yourself to some bubbles.
-我会的 -你好 安
- I will. - Hello, Anne!
嘿 很高兴见到你 生日快乐 老兄
Hey! Hey, good to see you. Happy birthday, mate.
伊芙琳
Hey! Evelyn.
你又超越了自己 安排得真棒
You've outdone yourself. It's top shelf.
你...
Any, uh...
总裁那边有消息吗 我没看到他
Any word on the CEO? I don't see him.
不知道 伙计
Uh, dunno, mate.
昨晚后来跟海伦谈得怎么样
And how did things wind up last night with Helen?
我听说她大闹了一场
I heard there was quite a scene.
你懂的
Oh, you know...
家常便饭了
..par for the course.
你们都对她太有耐心了
Well, you're all very patient with her.
不 是真的
No, you are.
这多亏了你们俩
It's a credit to you both.
我觉得她在其他地方坚持不到五分钟
I don't think she'd last five minutes anywhere else.
罗伯特先生
Sir Robert.
谢谢
Thank you.
海伦 你好
Helen? Hello!
-瞧瞧 -美极了
- Oh, look at that. - Beautiful.
他说全是谣言
He told me it was all rumours.
-他昨晚在她家 -是吗
- He was at her place last night. - Was he?
-对 -海伦 你能转身吗
- Yeah. - Helen, can you just turn...?
我一直以为他是基佬
I always thought he was a poof.
就是
Yeah.
海伦 你觉得杰夫
So, Helen, would you say that Geoff
对你的职业有大帮助吗
has really helped shape your career?
当然
Absolutely.
但我认为更重要的是
But, uh, I mean, more than that -
当我还是小孩时 如果世界上发生了什么事
when I was a child, if something happened in the world,
我会希望听到...听到杰夫·沃特斯报道
I'd want to hear it from... from Geoff Walters.
抱歉 您是...
And, sorry, your name is...
这位是戴尔·詹宁斯 高级记者
This is Dale Jennings, senior reporter.
戴尔 你还有什么想补充的吗 戴尔
Dale. Anything you'd like to add, Dale?
我只是很高兴能来这里
I'm just happy to be here.
很棒 好极了
Great. Fantastic.
-派对已进入高♥潮♥了 -好
- Well, the party's in full swing. - Ok.
好好享受 幸会
Yeah, enjoy. Nice to meet you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你做的很棒 -是吗
- You did good. - Did I?
我可不确定
I'm not sure of that.
生日快乐 杰夫
Happy birthday, Geoff.
-派对...很棒 -谢谢
- Stunning...party. - Thank you.
你好吗 海伦
How are you, Helen?
很好
Wonderful.
花♥园♥看上去比上次...更美了
And the garden looks more beautiful than...than last time.
你的...我希望你的衣服
And your...I love your outfit.
我觉得我们没见过
And I don't think we've officially met.
-我是伊芙琳 -戴尔·詹宁斯
- I'm Evelyn. - Dale Jennings.
詹宁斯先生是位出色的年轻记者
Mr Jennings is a wonderful young reporter.
对 我看到了
Yes, I've seen.
很高兴你能来 戴尔
Thrilled to have you here, Dale.
很荣幸能参加 先生
It's an honour to be here, sir.
我看不下去了
Oh, I can't watch.
喝酒吗
Um...drinks?
谢谢 我们去酒吧拿酒
Thank you. Let's just get a drink from the bar.
好
Ok.
那条裙子 还能再紧一点吗
That dress - could it be any tighter?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢各位前来
Thank you all for coming.
今晚不仅是个重要的生日
Tonight marks not only a significant birthday,
同时也是我首次播新闻的三十周年纪念日
but also the 30th anniversary of my very first bulletin.
他要说了 他要说了
He's fuckin' doin' it. He's fuckin' doin' it.
林赛也很清楚
Which was, as Lindsay well knows,
那实际上也是电视台的第一次
in fact, THE first bulletin.
我们报道过墨尔本奥♥运♥会
We covered the Melbourne Olympics,
人类第一次踏上月球
man's first steps on the moon.
我们从黑白电视进入彩色时代
We went from black and white to colour.
我曾在饱受战争蹂躏的南越做过报道
I reported from war-torn South Vietnam.
达尔文的特雷西飓风
Darwin for Cyclone Tracy
以及张伯伦审判
and again for the Chamberlain trial.
而如今 这个纪念日
And now...this...anniversary,
被我亲爱的妻子非常不经意地
gently, very gently, prodded by my darling wife
变成了一个反思机会
into this spot of reflection,
我意识到 同舟共济
I realised that, together,
我们所有人都成为了撰写
all of us have been writing the
这个非凡世纪历史的人
history of this remarkable century
还是实时的
in real time.
真是无比荣幸
And what a privilege it has been.
谢谢 谢谢各位
Thank you. Thank you, all.
现在该付钱了吧
Take your 50 now?
这个世纪还剩下15年
We have less than 15 years left of this century,
到结束时我就75岁了
at which point I'll turn 75,
这也正好是我们今晚将看到的彗星的周期
which is also the life cycle of the comet that we'll see tonight.
这会是个预兆吗
Could it be a sign?
但这足以使我信服
But it's been enough to convince me
我必须继续留在主播台
that I must stay on the desk...
坚守在这个了不起的新闻节目的中心
..at the heart of this remarkable bulletin,
走完这个世纪
to see out this century.
太好了
Yes!
那么 我的朋友们 为我们将继续携手的
So, now, my friends...now, let's all salute the next 15 years
未来15年干杯
we will share together
并书写完这个世纪的历史
as we complete the story of this century
只有我们能做到
as only we can do.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
我打算说几句
I'm gonna say something.
听着 哥们 你打算全款付
Listen, mate, do you want to pay it up front
还是分期付
or do you want to pay me in instalments?
打赌的时候你已经转身走了
You walked away from the bet.
杰夫
Uh, Geoff.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我知道你视自己为新闻人
Um, I know that you see yourself as a newsman,
但你不仅是新闻人
but you are so much more than that.
经常听人说起这个词
The phrase gets thrown around a lot,
但你是货真价实的国家财宝
but you truly are a national treasure.
敬杰夫
To Geoff.
对 老大
Yeah, skip.
BGM: BARBADOS by MODELS
来吧 大家跳舞吧
Come on, let's dance.
不 我不喝了 谢谢 我不太喜欢香槟
No, I'll be right, thanks. I'm not much of a one for fizz.
再来一杯嘛
Oh, go on.
你是个通情达理的女人 伊芙琳
You know, you're a savvy woman, Evelyn.
但15年
But, uh...15 years...
是很长的时间
..it's a long time.
但与他奉献给电视台的
Not compared with the 30 years of service
30年兢兢业业比 这不算什么
he's already given the network.
确实 但是
Yeah, well...
目前他的收视率
..the way his numbers are, at the moment,
能撑一年就不错了
he'll be lucky if he makes one,
更别说15年
let alone 15.
你上次跟我丈夫一起走在大街上
When was the last time you walked down a street
是什么时候了 林赛
with my husband, Lindsay?
我想肯定超过五年了
I'd say it must be over five years
因为他现在避免去大街
because he avoids open streets now.
公众对杰夫的爱太过热情
The public love for Geoff is so fierce,
他们忍♥不住向他表示喜爱 所以
they simply won't leave him alone, so...
如果你或电台以任何方式对我丈夫不公
..if you or the network mistreat my husband in any way,
我向你保证
I can assure you,
公众舆♥论♥会非常可怕
the public response will be utterly devastating.
梅兰妮 你想来点香槟吗
Melanie, would you like some champagne?
BGM: HEAVEN by EUROGLIDERS
戴尔
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表