剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
我走了
I'm going!
克里姆林宫承认发生了一起事故
The Kremlin has acknowledged there has been an accident,
表明莫斯科方面...
a sign of the degree of Moscow's...
-我们说好的下午四点才去 -他们得扩展报道
- We agreed 4pm. - They'll have to extend the update.
你知道自己工作得越久 身体就越糟
Oh, you know you're worse the longer the day is.
你可以去参与午后新闻啊
We can get you there for the afternoon update.
你不需要做晨间新闻
You don't need to do the morning one.
你太幼稚了
This is juvenile.
你昨天干了5小时
You did a 5-hour day yesterday
看起来就像被卡车撞了一样
and you looked like you'd been hit by a truck.
你要是现在就去
If you go in now...
那是你歇斯底里的直接结果
That was a direct result of your hysteria.
那可是直播
Well...you know, it's showing on air.
迪昨天在理发店
Dee was at the hairdresser yesterday.
她说他们都在谈论这件事
She said they're all talking about it.
"他看起来无精打采 憔悴 像是变了个人"
"He looks low-energy, drawn, shadow of himself..."
迪总有与你论点相符的完美故事
Remarkable how Dee always has the perfect story
真了不起
to suit your argument.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的
Darling?
我爱你 我很担心
I love you. I'm worried.
我请求你留下
I'm asking you to stay.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, darling.
外交官们推测 这一反常的举动
..An uncharacteristic move that diplomats speculate
可能表明死亡人数非常多
might suggest a very high death toll.
远至斯堪的纳维亚半岛
High radiation levels have been picked up
辐射水平也很高
as far away as Scandinavia,
部分监测仪记录的辐射水平比正常的高出10倍
with some monitors recording levels 10 times above normal.
在瑞典 600人从核电站撤离
In Sweden, 600 people were evacuated from a nuclear plant.
考虑到之前的事 你至少得有三个
Given recent history, we are not running with that
经证实的消息来源我们才能播报
until you've confirmed with at least three sources.
我们可以成为证实它的消息来源
We can be the source that confirms it!
诺琳 如果我们妄称这是史上最严重灾难
Noelene, if we go balls out with the biggest disaster ever
却被证实出了错 你会再次被解雇
and we're wrong, you're gonna get sacked again
这次我不能为你辩护了
and I'm not gonna be able to defend you this time.
你上次没有为我辩护 是罗伯
You didn't defend me last time. Rob did.
他是这么说的
That's what he says.
-老弟 你病了吗 -没有
- Mate, are you crook? - No.
-你要是病了就离我远点 -我没事 录像来了吗
- Don't come near me if you're crook. - I'm fine. Comms in?
马上到
In a minute.
诺琳想把这次事故
Noelene here wants to go
称之为史上最严重的核灾难
with the biggest nuclear disaster in history.
因为它一定是
Because it must be!
三里岛本该是最严重的灾难
Three Mile Island is supposed to be the biggest disaster,
但只影响到...
and that only affected...
据我所知 当时周围的县
The surrounding counties as far as I recall,
他们只疏散了几名孕妇
they only evacuated a few pregnant women and that was it,
安全起见
just to be safe.
是的 而这次 他们在空气中测到了
Yes, and with this, they're getting five times
比安全值高五倍的核辐射 还是在芬兰
the standard level of radiation in Finland.
我有个表姐在基辅
Uh, I have a cousin in Kiev.
也许我们可以试着联♥系♥她
I thought maybe we could try and contact her.
那比芬兰近多了
Well, that's a lot closer than Finland.
录像来了 来吧 我们走
Comms feed's in! Alright, great. Come on, let's go.
《时间》
《时间》
切尔诺贝利核电站发生事故
其中一个反应堆受损
正在采取措施处理该情况
政♥府♥已成立调查委员会
这是新的声明还是...
So, is this a new statement or is it a...
不 只是第一次声明
No, it's just a first announcement.
就这些 整场灾难我们就只有这些吗
So this is it? This is all we have for the entire disaster?
有份芬兰的辐射报告
There's a report on radiation in Finland,
但也就一分钟左右
but that's only about a minute or so.
行吧 我们就播两分钟
Alright. Well, we'll go two minutes.
这是个登报的极佳新闻 但我们没照片
It's a great story for the newspaper, but we have no pictures.
-一无所有 所以... -我给基辅的表姐打个电♥话♥
- We've got nothing. So... - Let me call my cousin in Kiev.
我肯定她还在大学里
I'm sure she's still at the university.
你最近和她通过话吗
Have you spoken to her recently?
苏联现在几点
What time is it in the Soviet Union?
-还是凌晨 -所以值得一试
- Still the early hours of morning. - So it's worth a try.
真不错 和你表姐的通话并不吸引人
That's great. A phone conversation with your cousin isn't riveting.
她在基辅 100英里不到
She's on the ground in Kiev, less than 100 miles...
这属于私人关系
Personal connection -
我们会是澳大利亚唯一有这关系的新闻媒体
the only news outlet in Australia who has that.
就三分钟 戴尔 你当制片人
OK, three minutes, that's it. Dale, you're producing.
六分钟 我们有个优秀的核科学家 以前用过他
Six! We've got a good nuclear scientist. We've used him before.
我现在给他打电♥话♥
I'll call him right now.
-还有 -核事故的历史
- Plus... - The history of nuclear accidents.
有三里岛 我记得英国也有一个
There's Three Mile Island and I think there was a British one.
四分钟 戴尔 海伦 你们去找那个表姐
Yeah, four minutes. Dale, Helen, you find the cousin.
诺琳 你联♥系♥科学家
Noelene, you contact the scientist.
保持怀疑
Sceptical.
我们能私下聊聊吗
Can we talk privately?
海伦
Helen.
我很确定基辅只有一所大学
So, um, I'm pretty sure that there's only one university in Kiev.
要么叫国立大学 要么叫基辅大学
It's either called the National University or Kiev University.
我要找谁
Who would I...who would I talk to,
我给谁打电♥话♥ 能搞到号♥码
who would I call, to...to get that number?
-诺琳 听到了吗 -我去找
- Noelene, got that? - On it.
我以为下午才能见到你 老兄
Didn't think I'd see you till the afternoon, mate.
我来负责上午时段的新闻
Doing the early update.
-诺琳 搞定了吗 -你好
- Noelene, you got it? - Hello?
谢谢你这么快就来见我
Thank you for meeting me at such short notice.
不客气
Not at all.
我相信你什么都没提吧
I trust you haven't mentioned anything?
没有 当然没有 一个字都没有
No, of course not, not a word.
-你喝吗 -不了
- Uh, do you, uh... - No.
不吗
No?
现在点厨师的三道式午餐是不是太早了
Is it too early to order the chef's 3-course lunch menu?
并不
Not at all.
好 我要一样的
Yeah. I'll have the same.
不错啊
Well!
要大饱口福了 是吧
This is a treat. Isn't it, eh?
那么有什么...
Now, uh, is there anything...
你有什么特别想谈的吗
..In particular you'd like to discuss?
我想知道我丈夫离开主播台
I'd like to know exactly what my husband's been offered
究竟会有什么待遇
to step away from the bulletin.
杰夫是传奇人物
Well, Geoff is a legacy figure and the, uh,
总裁会很慷慨
CEO will be very generous.
-所以会有什么 -你知道的
- To the tune of...? - Well, you know.
我们会给他一些特别报道
We'd give him some specials,
新闻 采访之类的
uh, news stuff, interviewing - you know, whatever.
他目前的薪水至少能再保三年吗
His current salary guaranteed for a minimum of three more years?
伊芙琳 不管你给他提供什么 他都不会让步
Look, Evelyn, whatever you throw at him, he's not going to budge.
-如果杰夫被解雇了 -在我眼皮底下不会
- If Geoff were axed... - Not on my watch.
还是总裁的决定
..at the hands of the CEO,
他会气疯的
he would explode.
但如果有足够诱人的报价
But if there were a sufficiently attractive offer on the table,
我想我可以让他冷静下来
I think I could calm him down.
我想我可以让他体面地接受
I think I could get him to take it gracefully.
我只是
I just...
不能主动提出
..couldn't be the one to initiate it.
杰夫身体不太好 对吧
Geoff's not very well, is he?
不 医生对他的恢复很满意
No, the doctors are... delighted with his progress.
我想他们也是
I'll bet you they are.
我们先说清楚
Let's just be clear.
你想让我们...
You want us...
解雇他
..to axe him.
我希望我丈夫事业的下个阶段
I want the next stage of my husband's career
尽可能富有
to be as rich as possible,
我也意识到 有时他会妨碍自己
and I recognise that sometimes he can get in the way of himself.
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表