剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
I think I've pulled my bloody hamstring.
那你去看看默里在哪
Well, go and see where Murray is.
你只有两分钟 快去
You got two minutes. Bloody go.
默里
Murray!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
默里 抱歉
Murray? Sorry.
默里
Murray?
就这样 干得漂亮 伙计
That's it. Good work, mate.
小诺 小诺 我们能给她看看吗
Noels, Noels. Can we give her a squiz?
什么 不 没时间了
What? No. There's no time.
反正也不在乎你怎么想 抱歉
Don't care what you think. Sorry!
好吧 可能时间有点短
OK, it was a bit paint by numbers,
但我觉得顺序弄对了
but I think I got the right order.
-反正我已经尽力了 -你及时送回来了
- It was the best I could do anyway. - You got it back in time?
-谢谢 -没什么
- Thank you. - It's alright.
天呐
Ah, jeez.
我们上楼吧
Shall we go upstairs?
好 好 你要上电视了
Yeah, yeah, you're going to be on the telly.
你应该打给你父母 联♥系♥你父母
You should call your parents. Call your parents.
30秒倒计时 都精神点
30 seconds. Look alive, people.
拉塞尔街上什么也没有
We've got nothing from Russell Street
但我们不能留在这里 伙计
but we can't stay here, mate.
没有信♥号♥♥
We don't have a connection.
对 我能听见 你能听见吗
Yes, I can hear you. Can you hear me?
他们说能听见我说话 但没有图像
They're saying they can hear me, but they don't have a picture.
我们正在解决 我这里有图像
We're working on it. I've got picture.
好吧 我们还没有戴尔那边的图像
OK, OK, so we still don't have any pictures of Dale,
所以你们只能先报道第一则新闻了
so you're just going to have to go with the first story,
先从第一则新闻开始 倒计时十秒
go the first story, and on in 10.
不 我们不会放弃现场连线吧
No, we're not dropping the crosses, are we?
五
Five...
一旦你收到图像了马上示意我
Just indicate to me as soon as you've got a picture
让他们那边继续尝试
and tell them to just keep on trying.
我不会抱太大希望 看我手数
I wouldn't hold your breath. On my hand.
真的发生了
It's happened.
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥袭击了墨尔本
Terrorism hits Melbourne as
六枚炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥ 导致21人受伤
six bombs explode, injuring 21 people.
澳大利亚的观众大家晚上好
Good evening to viewers around Australia
欢迎收看《六点新闻》
and welcome to News At Six.
《六点新闻》的记者于今天中午拉塞尔街警局
News At Six reporters found themselves first on the scene
发生爆♥炸♥时 恰好在现场附近
of the lunchtime attack on Russell Street police headquarters.
图像连上了告诉我
Let me know when you get a connection.
我们本来应该是新闻播报时的首条
We're supposed to be right at the top of the bulletin.
我知道
I know.
好 新闻开始了 他们想几秒后连线我
OK, the bulletin's on. They want to throw to me in seconds.
抱歉 伙计 我这里有奇怪的黑点
Sorry, mate. I'm just getting weird black spots.
知道吗 我就...
You know what? I'm just, ah...
这样吧 戴尔 待着别动
You know what? Dale, stay in position.
-好的 嗯 -戴尔 待着别动
- Alright. Yes. - Dale, stay in position.
-罗斯 你能帮我吗 -不 我们在努力 会连上的
- Ross, can you help me? - No, we're trying. We'll get there.
...烧伤了她全身八成皮肤
..burns to 80% of her body.
地方法官伊恩·韦斯特也在此次爆♥炸♥中受伤
Magistrate Ian West has also been injured in the blast.
等等 等等 蒂姆 有图像了
Wait, wait, wait. Tim! Tim, we got a picture!
轮到我们了 轮到我们了
We're up. We're up. We're up.
-好 轮到我们了 -停 就是这里
- OK, we're up. We're up. - Hold, this is the spot.
行动长官基斯·汤普森说
Commissioner of Operations Keith Thompson said
今天的袭击让墨尔本处在
today's attack placed Melbourne
世界恐怖袭击的风口浪尖上
at the forefront of world terrorism.
但在新闻正式开始前
But before we begin our coverage,
先来现场连线我们的记者戴尔·詹宁斯
we'll cross now to reporter Dale Jennings,
他此刻正在现场
who's live at the scene.
戴尔 你在爆♥炸♥现场吗
Dale, are you at the site of the blast?
没错 海伦
That's right, Helen.
而且你们可以看见在我身后的汽车残骸
And you'll see behind me is the wreck of the vehicle
据信是爆♥炸♥的源头
believed to be the source of the explosion.
就连在这里 距离100米处
And even here, 100 metres away,
脚下依然有玻璃和爆♥炸♥残骸
there's glass and wreckage underfoot.
当炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时 你们就在距离警局
You were filming just two blocks from police headquarters
两个街区的地方拍摄
when the bomb went off.
如此靠近爆♥炸♥点有什么感受
What was it like to be so close?
所有人都惊骇不已
It was a complete shock.
我们在该地点南侧完成另一则报道
We were completing a story just south of here
突然传来了巨大的响声
when there was a tremendous bang
还有无数玻璃碎片
and a great deal of shattered glass.
我出去后看到一股浓烟
I stepped out to see a huge plume of smoke,
跟随浓烟我来到了拉塞尔街
which I followed here to Russell Street
并找到了你现在看到在我身后的残骸
and to the burning wreckage you see behind me.
现场有一些受伤人员
There were several injured people,
包括几位警擦
including multiple police officers.
现场气氛很恐慌吗
Was there instant panic?
我觉得相比起恐慌 人们更多的是震惊和不知所措
I think people were more shocked and disorientated than panicked.
但随后又发生了几次爆♥炸♥
But then there were several more explosions,
从那时起现场陷入了混乱和一片疯狂
and that's when a state of chaos and hysteria set in.
戴尔 你受伤了吗
Dale, were you injured?
明早或许我会有几个淤青
There might be a bruise or two in the morning,
但总的来说我完好无损
but I am perfectly well enough intact.
谢谢 戴尔 也请注意安全
Thank you, Dale. And stay safe.
戴尔·詹宁斯从拉塞尔街为您带来的现场报道
Dale Jennings there, live from Russell Street.
今天的袭击成了墨尔本...
Today's attack stands out as Melbourne's...
直播切断
We're out.
干得漂亮 伙计们
Lovely work, fellas.
真的
Really.
对了 我的车里
Tell you what, I've got some beers
有啤酒 如果你们想喝的话
in the truck if you boys are keen.
-你觉得如何 怎么样 -当然
- What do you say? Yeah? - Shit yeah.
谢谢你的技术拯救
Thanks for the technical save.
在爆♥炸♥中受伤的人立即搭上了救护车
Victims of the explosions were immediately rushed via ambulance
被送往墨尔本的主要医院
to Melbourne's major hospitals.
安保人员特里·惠塔克
Security guard Terry Whittaker was
在爆♥炸♥发生后提供援助
injured whilst rendering assistance
却不幸受伤
in the immediate aftermath.
他被送往圣文森特医院
He was taken to St Vincent's Hospital,
并同意了罗伯·里卡兹的采访
where he spoke to Rob Rickards.
特里 炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时你就在市里
Terry, you were in the city when the bombing occurred.
-没错 -你当时在干什么
- That's right, yeah. - And what were you doing?
我在法♥院♥工作 是那里的保安
I was working at the courthouse, doing security,
在炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥的时候 对
when the bomb went off, um, yeah.
当时是什么情况
What was that like?
有一声巨大的声响
Oh, it was just this enormous boom.
炸♥弹♥的冲击力把我甩了出去
You know, the force of it threw me back.
就 就感觉像大楼试着离开地面
It...it...it felt like the building was trying to take off
之后又着陆了
and then land again.
你什么时候发现自己受伤了
At what point did you realise that you were injured yourself?
当一名急救人员让我在担架上躺好
Oh, when an ambo told me to lie down in the stretcher.
休息过后我们讲给你带来省长的声明
We'll be back with a statement from the premier after the break.
丹尼斯肯定会再派你去采访 否则他就是疯了
Dennis will send you out again. He'd be mad not to.
看看你的成果 小诺
Look what you did, Noels.
-罗伯 -什么事
- Rob... - Yeah?
如果你有时间
..if you ever have any time,
你能教我看橄榄球吗
will you talk me through a footy game?
但这个赛季还没开始
Ah, well, the season hasn't started yet.
看录像也行
Even just a tape.
-怎么 你喜欢橄榄球吗 -不 但我需要学习
- What, do you like your footy? - No, but I need to learn.
我会看新闻里放的那些 当然了 但是
I mean, I see what we play in the bulletin, obviously, but...
所以你从没坐下来完整看过一场橄榄球吗
So you've never sat down and watched a game of footy?
没有
Nuh.
诺琳
Noelene...
澳大利亚橄榄球是世界上最棒的运动
..Aussie Rules footy is the single best sport on the planet,
而我是最适合教你怎么看球的人
and I am the single best person to explain it to you.
丹尼斯 你在吗
Dennis, you there?
-在 -海伦结束直播了吗
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表