剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
对拉塞尔来说 今天状态相对好些
It's a good day for Russell. Relatively.
拉斯 这是海伦·诺维尔
Russ, this is Helen Norville.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. It's a pleasure to meet you.
我听说你有可能会让我上电视
I hear you might be putting me on the telly.
我们先聊聊看吧
Let's just see how we go, eh?
我以为你会让我成为明星
I thought you were gonna make me a star.
你觉得对我来说太晚了
Well. You think it's too late for me.
永远不会太晚
Never.
另一位播报员会来吗 那个班迪戈的男孩
Is the other reporter coming? The Bendigo boy?
不会 不能有太多访客来看你
No. You can't have too many visitors.
我不记得你联♥系♥过戴尔
I forgot that you'd had contact with Dale.
是为这件事吗
Was that for this issue?
不是
No.
事实上 我和戴尔上同一所高中
Actually, I went to high school with Dale.
在班迪戈 所以...
In Bendigo, hence the...
你们在学校时是朋友吗
Were you friends at school?
我不知道
I don't know.
他不算是最受欢迎的校友
He's not exactly the most popular alumnus.
喝茶吗 还是水
Cuppa? Or water?
麻烦给我杯水
Glass of water, please.
你们俩是怎么认识的
How did you two meet?
我们之前都在大学工作
Oh, well, we were both working at the university.
亲爱的 是什么时候
When was it, darling?
-82年 -没错
- '82? - Yes, it was.
在1982年
In '82.
我们在学院的酒会上看对了眼
And we locked eyes at a faculty drinks.
但在当时 亚当还没出柜
But at the time, Adam wasn't out,
所以整件事是个天大的秘密
so the whole thing was very secretive.
简直像我们俩是在偷♥情♥
Almost like we were having some thrilling affair.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能...能请问下诊断的病情吗
So may I...may I ask about the diagnosis?
你就是来问这个的
That's what you're here for.
是怎么发现的
How did that happen?
我得了重感冒
I'd had a bad run of colds,
但我一直拖着没去看医生
but I'd been putting off seeing a doctor.
我想...
I think...
我有了一些预感
..part of me knew.
但当时我咬牙忍♥着
But then I bit the bullet
三周后 诊断结果出来了
and three weeks later, the results came back.
你是什么感觉 亚当
What was it like for you, Adam?
接受检测
Getting tested?
很糟
Awful.
等待结果的过程很痛苦
Waiting for the results was agony.
于是我开始和自己讨价还价
And I started bargaining with myself.
我说 "要是检测结果是阴性
I said, "If the test results come back negative,
我就不会再和别的男人上♥床♥"
"then I'll never sleep with another man again."
那万一结果是阳性呢
And if they came back positive?
我会结束这一切
..I'd end it.
和拉斯
With Russ?
结束我的生命
My life.
我很想把你们的故事搬上电视
So, I really want to put your story on camera.
如果你们愿意的话
Now, if you're open to it.
我想我可以让同事来这里 也许今天就可以
I think I could get a crew here, maybe even today.
我不知道
Ah, I don't know.
-可以是很小的拍摄团队 -只有上直播 我才同意
- It could be, a small crew. - Only if it's live.
如果是直播
I'd do it...
我愿意接受采访
..if it's live to air.
-拉斯... -不
- Russ... - No.
我不想采访被剪辑 穿插在弗莱德·奈尔的...
I don't want to be chopped up and spliced between Fred Nile...
-我们不会弱化你的部分 -我们得谈谈这事
- We wouldn't water you down. - We need to talk about this.
我了解新闻的运作形式
I know how it goes.
你或许有最大的善意
You might have the best of intentions,
但你的上司做了...
but your boss has done...
我可以联♥系♥让直播组过来
I can look at getting a live cross out here,
但这有点...
no, but...it's a bit...
我想去摄影棚 我想坐在那张桌子上
I want to be in the studio and I want to sit at that desk.
拉斯
Russ.
你们有化妆镜吗
Do you have those makeup mirrors
旁边有灯泡的那种
with the light bulbs all around them?
嗯 有的
Yes, we do.
那就这么定了
Well, then.
让我成为明星吧
Make me a star.
嘿 他们给我的车收费
Hey. They charged my car.
-还在上面吐口水 -谁 抗♥议♥者吗
- Spat on it. - Who? The protesters?
对 他们喊得太大声 唾沫都溅到挡风玻璃上了
Yeah, they yelled so hard, bits of spit landed on the windscreen.
我真的...我真的不理解 伙计
I just... I don't understand, mate.
我们道过歉了 他们为什么还在这里
We apologised. Why are they still even here?
伙计 别担心
Mate, don't worry about it.
我们不能让警♥察♥来把他们赶走吗
Well, can't we get the coppers to move 'em on or something?
我们今晚要采访其中两位
Yeah, well, you're going to speak to two of them tonight,
所以希望这能结束这一切
so hopefully that'll shut the door on it.
什么
What?
海伦要到了一个访谈的机会
Helen chased down an interview.
一名艾滋病人要上主播台
An AIDS patient on the desk.
是的
Yes.
海伦可以自己访问吧
Well, Helen could do it alone, couldn't she?
你认为那看上去会怎样 罗伯
Well, how do you think that's going to work, Rob?
我们切到主播台 你不在那里
We're gonna cut to the desk and you're just not there.
是啊
Yeah.
伙计 就三分钟
Mate, it's just three minutes.
我们会提前写好问题 你不用担心
We'll write down the questions. You'll be fine.
诺琳在哪
Where's Noelene?
那是林赛的决定 不是我的
It was, uh, Lindsay's call, not mine.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
她刚被炒了 因为错误引证的事
She got sacked late, over the misquotes.
就在昨晚新闻播报之后
After last night's bulletin.
就像我说的 不是我的决定
As I said, wasn't my call.
罗伯 别...
Rob, just don't...
-你炒了诺琳吗 -你说什么
- Did you sack Noelene? - Sorry?
这真是个鬼地方 你不能炒了诺琳
This place is bullshit. You can't sack Noelene.
她比这里任何人都勤奋十倍
She does 10 times as much work as anyone else here.
行了 罗伯 伙计 我也不想这样
Come one, Rob. Mate, I don't like it either.
但上面要找个背锅的
But upstairs wanted a head to roll
而她是最无足轻重的
and she had the most expendable head.
给她打电♥话♥ 让她回来
Well, get her on the phone. Get her back.
你不能冲进这里 对我大喊大叫 发号♥施令
Don't you come in here, yelping orders at me.
你要是不立刻把她弄回来 我很乐意...
If you don't get her back right now, I'm happy to...
你打算怎么做 年轻人 你要做什么
What are you gonna do, son? What are you gonna do?
我就立马走人 我才不在意
Well, I'll fuckin' walk is what I'll do. I don't care.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那就这样吧
It's done.
行 伙计
Righto, mate.
你就是这么对手下的
That's how you're gonna treat people.
没错
Well!
真♥他♥妈♥的专业 罗伯
Very fuckin' professional, Rob.
-随意发脾气 -不 不
- Chuckin' a hissy fit. - No, no.
你去找其他人坐你的播报台吧
You find someone else to sit on your desk.
得了吧
Oh, come on!
你喜欢她 对吗
You fancy her, don't ya?
年轻人 你这是在铤而走险
Son, you are scraping the bottom of the fuckin' barrel.
你...行啊 伙计
Oh, you... Righto, mate.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You poor bastard.
滚回埃楚卡吧 你这个吃香肠的混球
Well, piss off back to Echuca, you sausage-roll-munching bastard.
你需要冷静下吗
Need a moment?
我需要冷静个十年
I need a fucking decade.
我要打电♥话♥给诺琳吗
Should I call Noelene?
好
Yes.
你可以告知她停职的事...结束了
And you can inform her her suspension...is over.
喂
喂
Hello?
诺琳在吗
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表