剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
I can also offer a large sum of money.
明说了吧 我是说她和我们聊天
And let me be clear, I'm talking about financial compensation
会有经济补偿
for her to speak with us.
请你们离院子远一点
If you could please stay back from the yard.
怎么样
How'd you go?
你获准采访了吗
Did you get the story?
从这里看起来
From here, it kind of looked like
他好像当你的面把门关上了
he slammed the door in your face.
我想他会告诉她
Well, I think that he's going to tell her
而且我觉得她会考虑的
and I also think that she's going to consider it.
-我们就在这里等 -等多久
- So, we just wait. - For how long?
无论多久
However long it takes.
我们会待到天黑 然后就走
We'll stay until it gets dark, but then we'll go.
不 我们待到她出现为止
No, we stay until she emerges.
-今晚吗 -是的
- Tonight? - Yes.
海伦 我们需要电♥话♥ 我们需要
Helen, we need a phone. We need...
-吃东西 上厕所 -这里到处都是灌木丛
- Food, a toilet. - There's bushes everywhere.
天刚亮我们就起床了
We have been up since dawn.
我们不知道会在这里待多少天
We don't know how many days we're going to be here.
我们所有人都需要睡觉
And we need to sleep, all of us.
没有人支持我吗
I'm on my own here?
老实说 如此重大的新闻
Honestly, for a story of this magnitude,
派一个毫无现场经验 徒有美貌的女孩
to send a game-show girl with no field experience...
她有一些现场经验 亲爱的
She has some field experience, darling.
没看出来
It didn't show.
-别放太多 -就一点
- Not too much. - Just a...
张伯伦家的律师有什么消息吗
Anything from the Chamberlains' lawyer?
还没有
Not yet.
你打过几次电♥话♥
How many times have you called?
我留了两条信息
I've left two messages.
张伯伦夫妇认识我 他们的律师认识我
The Chamberlains know me. Their lawyer knows me.
如果他们打算跟谁谈 那肯定是我
If they are inclined to speak to anybody, it will be me.
或者雷·马汀
Or Ray Martin.
不敢苟同
Doubt it.
他很受欢迎
Well, he's very popular.
迪曾提到
Dee mentioned
《新闻周刊》正寻找像你一样
the Weekly was looking to partner
德高望重的主持人做搭档
with a respected broadcaster, like yourself,
他们愿意提供可观的现金奖励
and they'd be willing to offer a considerable cash incentive.
你在到处打电♥话♥呀
You've been making calls.
不 迪只是顺便提了一句
No. Dee just mentioned it.
伊芙琳
Evelyn...
我会拿下这个采访
I will get this interview.
但我从没给新闻报道付过钱
But I've never paid for a story
永远不会
and I never will.
热得睡不着吗
A bit hot to sleep?
是的
Yeah.
别担心 过阵子你就习惯了
Don't worry, you get used to it after a while.
我很吃惊 你没跟海伦住一间房♥
I'm surprised you're not sharing a room with Helen.
现在住一起还太早了 是吗
It's a bit early in the relationship, is it?
看来你对我的私人生活特别感兴趣
You seem totally obsessed with my personal life.
但你从来不谈论你自己
But you never talk about yourself.
从未透露过你的任何事
You never, ever disclose anything about you.
你有什么想知道的吗
Well, is there something you want to know?
实际上 没有 我
No, actually. I...
我想人们的个人生活就该保密
I think people's personal lives should stay personal.
好吧
Ok.
我的个人生活
You know, my personal life...
不算什么秘密
...is, uh...it's not a secret or anything like that.
我只是 不会大肆宣扬
I just...just don't advertise it.
因为
Because, uh...
我是同性恋
...well, because I'm gay.
你不知道人们会怎样看待这件事
And you don't know how people are gonna take it, you know?
好吧
Well...
这是你的事 与他人无关
...it's nobody's business but your own.
希望我没让你觉得不舒服
I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable or anything like that.
没有
No.
没有
Nah.
在我看来 这没什么
It's no issue, from my perspective.
那就好
Well, that's a good thing.
和海伦在杰夫的派对上
With Helen, at Geoff's party...
我们只是一时兴起
...we sort of just got caught up in the moment.
然后
And then...
我们自己都还没机会好好谈谈
...we haven't had a chance to catch our breath.
这个事就传出去了 所以...
And then, this story broke, so...
我们其实不算是正式谈恋爱什么的
It's not like we're in some big relationship or anything yet.
你觉得以后会吗
Do you reckon it's gonna be?
也许吧
Maybe.
我想人无法与爱情作对
Well, I guess you can't fight love.
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed now.
我想我已经凉快了
I think I've cooled down.
-晚安 -晚安
- 'Night. - Goodnight.
1986年2月8日星期六
找我的 是找我的
喂
诺琳在吗
Is...is Noelene there?
在 在的 她在 我去叫她
Yeah, yeah. She's here. I'll go get her.
诺琳 你的电♥话♥
喂
Hello?
你好 我是罗伯
G'day, it's Rob.
你好 请讲
Hello. Yes.
-说吧 -是你同事
- Yep. - Fr-from work.
我知道
Yes.
听着 我正在准备
Yeah, hey, listen, I'm doing the, um...
今晚的周末要闻
the weekend bulletin tonight
我发现我要进行现场实时采访
and I've just found out that I've got to do a live interview
张伯伦案的验尸官
with the coroner of the Chamberlain case.
我完全不知道
And I've got no idea about, uh,
要怎么做
any...any of that.
找制片人要问题就行
Just ask the producer for the questions.
不 我要了 已经拿到了
No, I did. I've got 'em.
我 我只是不确定
I just...I'm not sure that
我是否明白这则...新闻
I'm understanding the, uh... the story.
直接念他们给你的问题 别担心
Just read the questions they gave you and don't worry.
别人看不出来
It won't show.
但你能不能过来帮我准备
But is there any chance that you can come in and help me prepare?
我周六不上班
I don't work on Saturdays.
求你了
Please...
好吧
Ok.
一会儿见
See you soon.
好的 谢谢 小诺
Great. Thanks, Noels.
你知道...琳迪·张伯伦是谁吗
Do you...know who Lindy Chamberlain is?
知道 我已经在学了
Yep. I'm all over it.
一小时后见 谢谢 小诺 拜拜
I'll see you in an hour. Thanks, Noels. Bye.
澳洲野狗叼走了阿扎里亚
这是1981年的那位法医
This is the coroner back in 1981.
没错 他是巴雷特先生 我知道他的名字
Yeah, Mr Barrett. That's his name. I do know his name.
那他作为法医的调查显示
So, his finding, as coroner,
阿扎里亚·张伯伦是被一只澳洲野狗叼走的
was that Azaria Chamberlain was taken by a dingo.
他说没有任何理由去做其他怀疑
He said there was no reason to suspect otherwise.
没错
Yep. Yep.
但之后琳迪被指控谋杀罪
But then a murder charge was brought against Lindy
所以...
and, so...
所以他错了
So, he was wrong.
但也是对的 什么 什么
But also right. What? What?
不 他说得对
No, he was right.
他一直都是对的
You know, he was always right.
但在谋杀案审判中 他遭到了嘲笑
But during the murder trial, he was held up to ridicule.
他的名声被毁了
His reputation was shredded.
是啊 但是...
Yeah, but...
就好比他赢得了首相竞选
It's like he won the premiership,
但接着他又被告知由于技术因素他落选了
but then he was told he lost it on a technicality.
只有多年后的现在 才证明了他确实赢了
Only now, years later, it's been proved he actually did win it.
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表