剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
-你还没看报纸对吧 -妈
- You haven't seen the paper? - Hi, Mum.
你和海伦·诺维尔登上了《太阳报》的社交板块
You are in the social pages with Helen Norville.
她现实生活里跟电视上一样迷人吗
Is she as glamorous in real life as she is on the television?
谢谢你这么快就来见我
Thank you so much for seeing me on such short notice.
我一个月前给你开了两打药
I did prescribe two dozen a month ago.
我可能需要你上位
I may need you to step up.
你要去播周末新闻了
You're gonna be reading the weekend bulletin.
你能不能过来帮我准备
Is there any chance you could come in and help me prepare?
您说得没错 这就像您与总理失之交臂
You were right. It's like you lost the premiership.
除了橄榄球运动员 我无法跟任何人谈任何事
I just bloody can't talk to anybody about anything but footy.
你从来不谈论你自己
You never talk about yourself.
从未透露过你的任何事
You never, ever disclose anything about you.
我只是不会大肆宣扬 因为我是同性恋
I just don't advertise it, because I'm gay
你不知道人们会怎样看待这件事
and you just don't know how people are gonna take it.
如果你或电视台以任何方式对我丈夫不公
If you or the network mistreat my husband in any way,
我向你保证 公众舆♥论♥会非常可怕
I can assure you the public response will be utterly devastating.
-你知道昨晚是周五晚上吧 -知道
- I mean, you do realise last night was Friday night? - Yeah.
你说你要去
Yeah, you said that you
做些有创造力的事
were gonna do something a little bit creative.
我知道今晚是周六晚
I know it's SATURDAY evening,
但现在有如此落日和美景
but we do have this sunset, and the view.
这能将功补过了吗
Have I redeemed myself?
能 我想可以了
Yeah, I think you might've.
1986年3月27日星期四
-怎么了 -你把抗酸药放哪里了
- What's wrong? - Where have you put the antacid?
在那里面
Uh, it's in there.
等等
Hang on.
你好冷啊
Oh! You're cold!
只是有些胃灼热
It's just heartburn.
新闻播音员
第一季 第四集
怎么了
What's going on?
我只是读到
Uh, well, I just read that
如果把电锅设定到最低档
if you put the crockpot on the lowest setting,
王室情事
安德鲁和费姬
宣布订婚
做出来的肉会特别嫩
um, that it makes the meat really tender.
但要嫩的话 电锅必须保持那样12个小时
But in order to do that, it has to be on for 12 hours,
所以我得在八点前弄好
so I've gotta get it on by 8:00.
但我还读到
But then I also just read that,
显然 如果把肉先煨一下
apparently, if you braise the meat first...
会更美味
..It's even better.
所以我打算煨一下
So I'm just gonna do that.
你不能直接把牛肉放进电锅吗
You can't just put the beef straight in the crockpot?
煨一下会更好吃
Well, it's better if you braise it.
海伦 我妈肯定不会
Helen, my mum's not gonna
在意牛肉是否煨过
care if the beef's braised or unbraised.
我还是要这么做
I...I'm gonna braise it.
好吧
Ok.
她什么时候会来
What time is she actually coming?
实际上 我让她在办公室跟我们碰面
Well, actually, I told her to meet us at the office.
她一直都想看看办公室 所以我就...
She's always wanted to see the office, so I just said...
那个
..That, uh...
-有什么问题吗 -没 什么时候呢
- Is that a problem? - No. But what...what time?
三点半 四点左右
3:30, 4:00?
那我...我都没法
I'm not...I'm not even gonna
在那个时间前化完妆
have had my make-up done at 3:30 or 4:00.
我打给她 看她出发没
I'm gonna call her, and I'll see if she's left.
我本来以为我们会是七点 七点半的时候
I just was expecting that the first impression, you know,
在这个地方第一次见面
was gonna be here, like, maybe 7:00, 7:30.
没事 抱歉 我应该问问你的
That's fine. I'm sorry. I should have checked.
她已经出发了
She's left.
海伦 别担心 我母亲会喜欢你的
Helen, do not worry - my mother is going to love you.
我还是直接放进电锅好了
I'm just gonna put it straight into the crockpot.
搞定
Done.
我去换衣服了
I'm just gonna get changed.
好
Ok.
半打也可以
Just a half a dozen would be fine,
能让我熬过这个复活节周末就好
just to get me through this Easter weekend,
或者按你觉得合适的量来
or whatever you think.
你上一份处方已经过期了
Your last prescription is dated...
是的 我分了一些给办公室的人
Yes, I...I gave some to somebody at work.
我确实不该这么做 很抱歉
And I really shouldn't have done that, and I'm sorry.
海伦 如果你有
Helen, if you're having...
焦虑问题
..Difficulties with anxiety...
和你的失眠有关吗
..Is it connected to the insomnia?
你太过心烦而无法入睡吗
Are you too unsettled to sleep?
没有
No.
我新男友的母亲
My new boyfriend's mother
整个复活节周末都会跟我们一起过
is coming for the entire Easter weekend,
而我从来没有见过她
and I've never met her,
我只是...
and I just...
你有岳母吗
You got a mother-in-law?
她每年会跟我们住两个月
She stays with us two months every year.
漫长的...两个月
Two...long months.
-有什么建议吗 -烈酒
- Got any tips? - Stiff gin.
我只是想熬过这个周末
I just want to survive the weekend.
这我们可以解决
We can fix that.
你饮食如何
How's your diet?
你没有给所有食物都撒盐吧
You're not still lathering everything with salt, are you?
我才不会 医生
Not me, Doc.
红肉吃得越少越好
The more you cut down on red meat, the better.
看来这就是人生啊
Life. Be in it.
你一周会喝多少酒
How many drinks would you have in a week?
看情况
Well, that depends.
八杯 也可能十杯
Eight? Maybe 10?
还在抽烟吗
Still smoking?
没错 一周三包
Yes. Three packs a week.
你这个年龄 还抽那么多
At that amount, and at your age,
是在增加自己中风的风险
you're doubling your risk of stroke,
你也应该减少饮酒
and you should be cutting down on alcohol as well.
鉴于你胸痛 还有气短
You know, with the chest pains and the shortness of breath...
-那只是 -真的 这些迹象
- It was just... - ..Really, the signs...
老实说 只是有点消化不良
Honestly, it was just... just a bit of indigestion.
我一吃海鲜就容易这样
Seafood has never agreed with me.
我会把你转给一位专家
Well, I'm going to refer you to a specialist.
我不能在医院被人看到
I can't be seen at the hospital.
可以安排私人会诊 或是下班后见面吗
Well, can we organise a private consultation, or after hours?
我看看有什么办法
I'll see what I can do.
杰夫 你上一次度假是什么时候
Geoff, when was the last time you had a holiday?
上一次不计收视率的时候
We had a whole two months during the last,
我们整整休息了两个月
uh, non-ratings period...
基本都被特别报道占了 实际假期只有八天
Mainly consumed with specials. Eight days of actual holiday.
我今天请假
I'll take today off.
反正是复活节周末长假
It's the Easter long weekend,
这样一个假期可以休息五天了
so you get five for the price of one.
很好 我明天再来给你检查
Good. And I'll check in on you tomorrow.
说真的 是鱼的问题
Honestly, it was the...the fish.
她做了那种异国风味的煨鱼
She served this exotic fish stew...
才不是 那只是金奈咖喱鱼
No, it was a Madras fish curry...
我当时就跟你说了不适合我 亲爱的
I told you at the time it wasn't agreeing with me, darling.
-绝对没问题 -你都不会拿去喂猫
- ..And it was absolutely fine. - You wouldn't feed it to your cat.
伊芙琳的厨艺很好
Evelyn's cooking is very good.
照顾好自己 好吗
And you look after yourself, alright?
-他一点都没变 -我知道
- Hasn't changed a bit. - Mm, I know.
费姬和安德鲁刚定了婚期
Fergie and Andrew have just set the date.
婚礼在七月
The wedding's in July.
很好
That's good.
对他们来说
For them.
指查尔斯王储和戴安娜王妃
查尔斯和戴结婚时 杰夫每天工作17小时
Well, for Charles and Di, Geoff worked 17-hour days.
他在伦敦待了四周
He spent four weeks in London.
他们肯定能找别人
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表