剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
Tim's not a homosexual.
我想说的是 摄影部的男人
All I'm saying is that every other guy
所有人都打量过我 除了蒂姆
in that camera department's checked me out, except Tim.
听着 如果你改变主意了
Listen, um, if you change your mind,
我通常什么事都迟到一个半小时
I'm usually an hour and a half late to everything.
再见
Bye.
真是无比荣幸
And what a privilege it has been.
当我展望人生的下一阶段
As I look to the next chapter,
显然 我的初心永远都是追踪新闻
it's clear that my first love will always be chasing the story.
现场报道
Being out in the field.
所以 朋友们
So, my friends,
我想是时候重回一线
I think the time has come to get my hands dirty again, to...
离开主播台
..step away from the desk.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
什么时候决定的
When was this decided?
我已经...考虑了一段时间了
I've been...weighing it up for some time now.
我懂了
I see.
我一直很想重回现场报道
You know, I've been itching to get back in the field.
也许是报道一些偶发事件
For the occasional story, perhaps.
-这是林赛的主意吗 -不是
- Was this Lindsey's idea? - No.
不对 你最热衷的才不是现场报道
No, your first love is not being in the field.
而是突发新闻
It's breaking news.
如果你觉得
And if you think
现场报道能给你播报突发新闻的成就感
you'd get that from a bit of field reporting...
最近我对主播台没什么兴趣了
The desk just doesn't interest me as much these days.
每年有越来越多杂事 名人访谈
Every year, there's more and more faff. Celebrity interviews...
但要知道 你一退位就会发生一些大事
But, you know, as soon as you step down, something will happen -
一些危机 全球性事件就会发生
some crisis, some global event -
你却只能坐在家里
and you'll have to sit at home
看着罗伯和海伦搞砸那些新闻
and watch Rob and Helen butcher it,
这会要了你的命
and it will kill you!
-肯定不会是罗伯 -当然是罗伯
- Wouldn't be Rob. - Of course it'll be Rob.
他们培养他很多年了
They've been grooming him for years!
训练他的同时 削弱你的地位
Building him up while they diminish you.
我没想到他们这么成功
I hadn't realised they'd been so successful.
还有卡莱尔一家
And the Carlisles.
还没结束他们就打电♥话♥来了
They rang before it had even finished.
他们说太有趣了
They said it was fascinating.
-只是新闻补白而已 妈妈 -不是的
- It was just filler, Mum. - It wasn't.
可以看出杰夫·沃特斯对你印象深刻
You could see Geoff Walters was impressed.
他非常明确地说 "谢谢 戴尔"
He very pointedly said, "Thanks, Dale."
他经常这么说 台本的台词
Well, he always says that. It's in the script.
这次不一样
This was different.
伊莱恩·卡莱尔在电♥话♥里还提到了别的事
Elaine Carlisle mentioned something else on the phone.
-是吗 -关于亚当·林戴尔
- Yeah? - About Adam Lindell.
显然 亚当现在和一个朋友住在城里
Apparently, Adam's living in the city now with a friend.
是个男人
A man.
伊莱恩·卡莱尔是怎么知道的
How would Elaine Carlisle know that?
亚当完全没有遮掩
Adam's not discreet about it at all.
她说他打电♥话♥给肖恩 直接就告诉他了
She said he just rang Shane up and told him.
他没试着联♥系♥你吧
He hasn't tried to be in contact with you, has he?
没有
No.
大家都这么认为
Everyone agrees.
林戴尔全家欠你一个道歉
They owe you an apology. The whole Lindell family.
排骨在冰箱里
Chops are in the fridge.
应该够周一和周二吃了
That should be enough for Monday and Tuesday.
炖菜在冰柜里 这样就保鲜了
The casserole's in the freezer. That'll keep.
你有衣服要洗吗 用了我给你的篮子吗
Have you got any washing? Are you using that basket I gave you?
-你好 -你好 我是戴尔·詹宁斯
- Hello? - Hi, it's Dale. Jennings.
-你好呀 -那个
- G'day. - Um, so...
-他们说 -所以
- Uh, they said it was... - So, just...
你说
You go.
因为有云遮挡 其他人都不来了
The others have pulled out, because of the cloud,
但是 广播说天气会转晴
but, uh, they said it was going to clear on the radio,
所以如果你想来 我依然在家
so if you wanted to come around, I'll still be here.
我们不需要其他人
We don't need the rest of 'em.
其实我要去参加杰夫的派对了
I'm actually going to go to the party. Geoff's.
和海伦一起去
With Helen.
所以...你就开玩笑吧
So...make your joke.
没事 没事 我们下次看吧
No worries. No worries. We'll do it next time, eh?
在2061年
In 2061?
什么
Sorry?
当彗星再回来的时候
When the comet comes back.
对
Oh. Right.
那我们周一见 祝派对玩得开心
I will see you on Monday. Have fun at the party.
好的
Ok.
派对一小时前就开始了
Party started an hour ago.
我还得打扮半小时
I've still got half an hour worth of dressing to do.
好
Ok.
-你看着好帅 -你也是
- You look great. - You too.
罗伯 罗伯
Oh, Rob! Rob!
-嗨 -你好
- Hi! - Hello!
今晚来这感觉如何
How does it feel to be here tonight?
唐娜 稍等 感觉非常棒
Uh, Donna, one second. It feels great.
总是如此的荣幸 对吧
It's always such an honour, isn't it,
举杯致敬传奇人物
to raise the glass to a legend,
并且祈祷今晚云层会散去
and, fingers crossed, the clouds will stay away.
我们或许能瞥见彗星
We might even catch a glimpse of that comet.
-希望如此 -酒吧在哪
- Hope so. - Now, which way's the bar?
-在我身后 -这边吗 好的
- Oh, behind me. - Over here. Right.
-你真是没变 -回头见
- Trust you. - See you soon.
回头聊 翠什 很高兴见到你
Talk to you soon, Trish. Nice to see you.
罗伯 喂
Hey, Rob. Hey. Hey.
你这个领结是怎么回事
What's with the bow tie?
什么 服装部给我的
Hey? Wardrobe gave it to me.
-愚人节吗 -不 是为了今晚
- April Fools? - No. It's for tonight.
他们说看着很棒
They said it looked great.
他们说的时候脸上什么表情
What were their faces doing when they said that?
你听说杰夫的演讲稿了吗
Did you, um, hear about Geoffo's speech?
-没有 怎么了 -我听说他...
- No. What about it? - I heard he's, um...
我听说他要退位了
I heard he's stepping down.
这太胡扯了
Oh, well, that's bullshit.
我已经听三个人这么说了
I've heard from three people now.
想做那种流动记者
Wants to be some kind of roving reporter,
但显然他犹豫过
but apparently he's had a wobble.
那你就不该散布这种谣言 丹尼斯
Well, you shouldn't be spreading that kind of crap, Dennis.
怎么了 你的好兄弟布雷特告诉我的
What? Your mate Brett told me.
-布雷特吗 -对
- Well... Brett? - Yeah.
布雷特总是到处瞎说
Brett spins a whole heap of bullshit.
而你是整栋楼里嘴巴最大的人
And you're the biggest gossip in the entire building.
妈的
Oh, fuck...
你自己就是大嘴巴 别跟我说教
And don't lecture me about gossip when you're a gossip.
听着 过来 过来
OK, listen. Shh, shh. Come here, come here.
五十块 赌他今天会下台
50 bucks... says he'll step down today.
我去拿啤酒了
I'm gettin' a beer.
罗伯 罗伯 罗伯
Hey, Rob, Rob, Rob...
我以为说好了只有《太阳报》的唐娜
I thought we agreed just Donna from The Sun.
对 但我们不能偏心
Uh, yes, but we can't play favourites
不告诉费尔法克斯媒体
and exclude the Fairfax press.
-唐娜 -你好
- Donna! - Hello.
瞧瞧你 美极了
Look at you! Gorgeous.
-还有沃特斯先生 -叫我杰夫
- Oh, and Mr Walters. - Geoff.
杰夫 生日快乐
Geoff, happy birthday.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
很高兴能有这么多朋友到来
Well, it's wonderful to have so many friends here,
也很荣幸...凯恩省长能赏脸
and, uh, very honoured to... to have Premier Cain here.
今晚你的主持人搭档
Now, are we expecting your co-host
也会到场吗
to be joining you this evening?
-我... -是的
- Well, I... - Uh, yes.
《六点新闻》整个团队都是一家人 所以会的
Well, the whole News at Six team is family, so, yes.
你去喝点香槟吧
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表