剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's OK.
那好
Ok.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
总裁说那里相当棒
The CEO says it is the duck's nuts.
非常非常昂贵
It is very, very flash.
-听上去有点奢侈了 -别这样
- Sounds a bit extravagant. - Oh, come on.
那可是你的六十岁生日 兄弟 享受就好
It's your 60th, mate. Live a little.
这可是一个国际豪华度假胜地
This is an international luxury resort.
康莱德木星酒店
Conrad Jupiters.
位于昆士兰黄金海岸郊区
丹尼·拉·鲁 他就在那儿做一档节目
I mean, Danny La Rue, he's doing a show there.
本名丹尼尔·帕特里克·卡罗尔
爱尔兰-英国艺人
-去吧 你会喜欢的 -不不不
- Come on, mate. You'll love it. - No, no, no, no.
-我得...我应该... -走了吗
- I gotta... I should be... - Going?
行 不过你等下 上面让我再问你些问题
Yeah, alright, before you do, more questions from upstairs.
他们就是 想知道
They were just, you know, wondering
你接下来这几年的打算
how you're looking at the next few years.
-什么方面 -就大体规划
- In what sense? - Oh, just generally, you know.
我
I, uh...
我想我可能说服了他们
I think I may have sold 'em on that idea
让你多去做一些现场报道
of getting you back out into the field a bit more.
-真的吗 -没错 我跟他们说了
- Really? - Oh, yeah. I told them, mate.
我说 "听着 杰夫·沃特斯 人们都忘了他
I said, "Listen, Geoff Walters, people forget about him.
他曾经可是个战地记者 世界一流"
"He was a war correspondent, world class."
-我还会继续担任主播 -没错
- And this is in addition to the desk? - Yeah!
但不一定得这样
But not necessarily.
什么
What?
听着 老兄 如果你真心想做现场报道
Listen, mate, if you really want to get out there,
就做一些调查工作 国际相关的内容
do some investigative stuff, some international stuff,
总裁会支持你 你自己的节目 自己的团队
the CEO will back you - your own show, your own crew...
这是在催我让位吗
Am I being given a push?
没有 但你也知道收视率
No, mate, but we both know that the numbers have...
你一五一十告诉我 你们都谈了什么
Now, you tell me exactly what was said.
没谈什么 真的 我只是...
Nothing was said, nothing. I just did...
我只是清楚珀斯那个家伙发生了什么
I'm just aware of what happened to that bloke in Perth.
珀斯 西澳大利亚州首府
那个播音员在那只待了五年
That newsreader had been there for five years.
我在电视台可是三十年了
I've been with the network for 30 years.
我是你这边的 我是你这边的
I'm in your corner, I'm in your corner.
-请问还需要什么吗 -不需要 谢了
- Could I get you anything else? - Uh, no, thanks, mate.
不用了 多谢
We're alright. Thank you very much.
你是说我该考虑下我的位置吗
Are you saying that I should consider my position?
我只是想说 老兄
All I'm saying, old mate, is that...
你现在有一个绝佳选择
..You've got a pretty great option now and...
我也不知道这状况能持续多久
..I couldn't tell you how long it's going to stay on the table.
1986年1月31日 星期五
好了 我们开始是对彗星的一般介绍
OK, so we start with the general introduction to the comet,
然后是埃德蒙·哈雷那篇报道
then the piece on Edmund Halley.
英国天文学家
成功预言了哈雷彗星的回归
这段能多撑几分钟吗
We got any more time in that?
已经扩充到两分半钟了
It's already pushed out to two and a half minutes.
好吧 那接着是BBC对格...托号♥
OK, well, then we're going to go to the BBC special
一艘欧洲空间局所发射的太空船
太空卫星的特别报道
on the 'Ghee-oto' space satellite.
-乔托号♥ -什么
- Giotto. - Sorry?
是乔托号♥太空卫星
It's the Giotto space satellite.
谢了 戴尔
Thanks, Dale.
彗星观光那个报道有更多素材吗
Is there any more time in the story on comet tourism?
有许多日本游客的录像
There's a lot of footage of Japanese tourists,
但我们需要加字幕
but then we'll need subtitles.
天文台
诺琳 你能翻译下吗
Noelene, could you translate?
我不会日语
I don't know Japanese.
你父母呢 他们会吗
What about your parents? Do they know?
他们是韩国人
They're Korean.
-我会去找一个翻译 -很好 谢了
- I'll find a translator. - Great. Thank you.
下一个 国家男童合唱团将会表演
Um, next, the National Boys Choir is going to perform...
澳洲原住民神话报道呢
What about the Aboriginal mythology story?
-被毙了 -为什么
- That's been dropped. - Why?
采访太难以理解了
The interviews were too hard to understand.
那用字幕就好了
We'll just use subtitles.
-这是个家庭特别节目 -所以呢
- It's a family special. - So?
小孩不会看字幕
Kids won't read subtitles.
日本游客报道就可以用字幕
The subtitles are OK for the Japanese tourist story,
但原住民神话报道就不行吗
but not OK for the Aboriginal mythology story?
没错 是的 我刚说到哪了
Correct. Yes. Where was I?
我不知道是否能现场连线
I don't know if a live cross is possible,
但今晚墨尔本天文台要举♥行♥一场家庭活动
but tonight, Melbourne Observatory is having a family event.
没有原住民神话报道
You know, without the Aboriginal mythology story,
这基本上就是BBC的特别节目换了个壳
this is basically just the BBC special repackaged.
是林赛毙了那个故事 不是我
Well, Lindsay nixed the Aboriginal story, not me.
所以... 是什么样的活动
So... What kind of event?
他们邀请家庭去到天...
They've invited families to come to the observ...
如果你有意见 可以自己跟他说
If you've got a problem with that, you can go tell him yourself.
走进去 对他说 "听着 林赛
You know, walk in there and say to him, "Look, Lindsay,
我们的彗星特别节目
"We are three minutes short
还差三分钟内容 但我有个主意
on the comet special, but I've got an idea!
多点原住民内容" 你看他会怎么说
"More Aboriginals!" See what he has to say about it.
-你真可悲 -不可理喻
- You're pathetic. - Oh! Unbelievable!
简直是 不可理喻
Un...un...unbelievable.
她求着要加入这个特别节目
She begs to be part of this stuff,
结果来了又跟怨妇过街似的
gets here and acts like a bitch on wheels.
现场连线这个主意值得考虑
The live cross idea is worth considering.
天文台估计会有上千人
They are expecting hundreds at the observatory.
谁去做
And who's gonna do it?
-你吗 -我可以
- You? - I could, yeah.
还有什么主意吗
Any more ideas?
没了吗 很好 谢谢
No? Good. Thank you.
现场连线的话 我可以做满三分钟 甚至更久
I can get three minutes, maybe more, out of a live cross.
直播可不是你的强项
Going live isn't your strong suit.
我确实在主播台上表现糟糕
I struggled with the updates,
但现场连线不一样
sure, but a live cross is different.
天啊
Oh, God.
那我的选择不是直播卡壳怪
So, my options are an on-air choke
就是一群没人能理解的黑皮家伙
or a pack of blackfellas no-one understands.
人间炼狱
Fuckin' hell.
玛卡 我们的外景车能用吗
Macca, do you know if the link truck is available?
-好 没问题 -谢谢
- Yes. OK, good. - Thank you.
小诺 你没打算 那个
Noels, you're not...you're not
刚好去一趟餐厅吧 有吗
making a trip to the canteen, are you?
你能给我们带
Is there any chance you could get us
两杯巧克力奶 两个派和一个香肠卷吗 谢谢
two choc milks, two pies and a sausage roll, please?
-多加番茄酱 -多加番茄酱 是的
- Extra tomato sauce? - Extra tomato sauce. Yes!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*亲爱的杰夫 生日快乐*
*Happy birthday, dear Geoff*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you.*
-耶 耶 -好耶
- Hip-hip! - Hooray!
-耶 耶 -好耶
- Hip-hip! - Hooray!
-耶 耶 -好耶
- Hip-hip! - Hooray!
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
伊芙琳还好吗
How's Evelyn going?
她刚和餐饮商吵架了
Well, uh, she was just having an altercation with the caterers,
所以我赶紧跑了
so I evacuated quickly.
-诺琳 -我马上就来
- Uh, Noelene... - I'll be with you in just a minute...
你走之前 能不能...能不能...
Before you go, would you... would you mind...
能不能帮我打点东西
..Would you mind just, um, typing something up for me?
-当然可以 -好 是...
- Uh, of course. - Yes. It's, uh...
是我明天的讲稿
It's my speech for tomorrow.
很敏感
It's quite sensitive.
如果没人知道里面的细节
And I'd appreciate it if you didn't let anybody know
我会很感激
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表