剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
对 我想是这样没错
Yes, I thought that was happening.
作为正确的一方感觉如何
How does it feel to be right?
大家当时都在竭尽自己的全力
Well, everyone was doing their job to the best of their ability.
但先生 无意冒犯 我想说的是
But, sir, with respect, I'd put it to you
您一直以来都是正确的
that, uh, you were right all along.
您不生气吗
You're not angry?
不
No.
受苦的人是琳迪·张伯伦
It's Lindy Chamberlain who suffered.
这个 那个 我是说 那...
Well...well, that's... I mean, that's
您真大度 巴雷特先生
very gracious of you, Mr Barrett.
我只是 我只是不确定大家都这么想
I'm just...I'm just not sure that everyone would feel that way.
正如我所言 所有人都竭尽全力
As I say, everyone was doing their job.
我对此没有任何怨念
I have no bitterness about any of it.
但这就像您因为技术原因与总理失之交臂
It's...it's like you lost the premiership on a technicality,
却在多年后发现
only to find out, years later,
您其实胜选了
that you actually won it.
如我所言 一切都遵循了法律流程
As I say, the legal process was followed
今日所发生的事实属悲剧
and what happened was a tragedy.
-巴雷特先生 谢谢 -谢谢 罗伯
- Mr Barrett, thank you. - Thank you, Rob.
真是灾难
Oh, that was cactus.
我不是真的让你把他当成
I didn't mean literally talking to him
-橄榄球运动员 -我知道 我知道
- like a footy player. - I know. I know.
新闻的其他部分挺好
The rest of the bulletin was fine.
别太夸大其词了 好吗
Well, don't go overboard, will you?
不 是挺好
No, it was OK.
除了橄榄球运动员 我无法跟任何人谈任何事
I can't talk to anybody about anything but footy.
妈的
Fuck!
在这里 只是 只是有那么多
I mean, around here, there's just... there's just so much...
-那么多什么 -我...你懂的
- So much what? - Oh, I...you know, it...
就是和运动员
Like, with the sports boys
还有林赛 一切都...
and with Lindsay, it's just...
一切都是...装腔作势
..it's all this...it's posturing.
我不知道怎么跟人谈话
I don't know how to talk to people.
抱歉 小诺
Sorry, Noels.
不 没关系
No, it's...it's OK.
那是第四稿了吗
What is that - draft four?
我觉得这会是最后一稿
I think this is gonna be the last one.
我认为第二稿已经很完美了
I thought the second draft was perfect.
我只想让新闻多关注母亲的一面
I just want it to be a little bit more about the mother story,
而不是家庭的一面
as opposed to the family story.
第二稿就给我这种感觉
I got that from the second pass.
我觉得我还能写得更好
I think I can do better.
我本来打算等 但现在光线正好
Uh, I was gonna wait, but this is the perfect light.
所以
So...
我知道今晚是周六晚
I know it's Saturday evening,
我知道本来的计划是周五
and I concede the original deal was Friday,
但现在有如此落日和美景
but we do have this sunset and the view,
温暖的香槟 我旅馆里两个比较好的杯子
some warm champagne, two of the better mugs from my motel room...
还有些假花
..and some artificial flowers...
我从前台偷的
..that I stole from reception.
为了今晚我犯了罪 所以
I committed an actual crime for this, so...
这能将功补过了吗
Have I redeemed myself?
能 我想可以了
Yeah, I think you might have.
你能
Can you, um...
给我...十分钟吗
..spare...10 minutes?
你想写完这封信 对吧
You want to finish the letter, don't you?
我只是 就快写好了
I'm just...I'm so close.
我大概需要五分钟
I'll be maybe five minutes.
没关系
Ah...that's alright.
但要记住我确实给了你一个充满创意的约会
But let the record show that I did deliver on this creative date
只是你选择了工作
and you chose work.
你真的认为第二稿很好吗
Do you really think that the second draft was good?
非常好
It was fantastic.
但我...
But I, uh...
我想让它能是定义成功职业生涯的好
I want it to be career-defining good.
对我来说就是 但是
Well, for me, it was, but...
如果你认为你还能写得更好
..if you think you can make it even better...
要多久都可以
..take all the time you need.
1986年2月9日星期日
琳迪·张伯伦终于要回她在芒特艾萨的家了
Lindy Chamberlain is finally on her way home to Mount Isa.
今天下午于达尔文乘坐飞机
Boarding a plane in Darwin this afternoon,
她将很快与丈夫和三个孩子团聚
she will soon be reunited with her husband and three children,
海伦·诺维尔报告
as Helen Norville reports.
张伯伦太太出狱后的路线
Mrs Chamberlain's getaway proved
经过了仔细地计划和预备
to be a carefully planned manoeuvre.
她从郊区房♥屋
She was shielded from sight
偷偷出门 躲避公众视线
as she was smuggled from this suburban home.
之后被带去达尔文机场
She was then taken to Darwin Airport,
坐着货车直接上了飞机
straight to the aircraft, in a van,
并由她的律师斯图尔特·提普尔陪伴
accompanied by her solicitor, Stuart Tipple.
她掩盖着自己的脸 从后侧楼梯登机
She boarded the flight from the back stairs, covering her face.
如今全世界都等着
And now the world awaits
张伯伦太太进行第一次公开亮相
Mrs Chamberlain's first public appearance,
她作为自♥由♥女性后第一次公开♥发♥言
her first public comments as a free woman.
她对释放 对家人团聚
What will she say about her release,
当然 还有对过去六年
about her family reunion
所发生的的不寻常事件 有何感想
and, of course, the extraordinary events of the past six years?
我是海伦·诺维尔 欢迎收看《六点新闻》
I'm Helen Norville. You're watching News at Six.
谢谢
Thank you.
我打算倒一杯酒 你要吗
OK. I'm gonna make a drink. Do you want one?
海伦 我们在飞机上喝了好多
Helen, we drank so much on the plane.
如果我再喝 肯定要醉倒
If I drink any more, I might pass out.
但当然了
But sure.
你能看看吗 是工作的留言
Oh, can you read that? That's from work.
我敢肯定只是林赛说
And I'm sure it's Lindsay just telling me
我有多么失败
what an awful failure I was.
我打算 我打算喝苏格兰威士忌
I'm gonna...I'm gonna pour scotch.
上面怎么说
What does it say?
他想明天一早见我们
Well, he wants us in first thing tomorrow.
嗯 那是当然
Yeah, of course he does.
因为
Because...
他收到了琳迪律师的回复
..he's heard from Lindy's lawyer.
他们收到了一封信
They received a letter
他们想安排一场电♥话♥会议
and they would like to arrange a phone conference
商量访谈的事
to negotiate an interview.
不会吧
No!
-是的 是的 -不不不
- Yes! Yes! - No! No! No!
对 他想明早确认细节
Yeah he wants to confirm the details tomorrow morning
然后下周跟她说这个提议
before presenting her with a proposal in the coming week.
我说了第二稿...
Oh, I told you draft two was...
谢谢
Thank you.
沃特斯家 我是艾芙琳
Walters residence. Evelyn speaking.
在 请稍等
Yes. Just a moment.
是那个律师 斯图尔特·提普尔
It's the lawyer, Stuart Tipple.
杰夫·沃特斯
Geoff Walters.
沃特斯先生 我是斯图尔特·提普尔
Mr Walters, Stuart Tipple here.
斯图尔特 好久不见
Stuart, hello. Long time.
抱歉 之前一直没回复
Sorry, I haven't responded till now.
我们收到了你的邀约
We received your request
并开始了挑选过程
and we're starting the process of determining
选择能够在媒体接触
who will represent the Chamberlains
以及访谈等方面来代表张伯伦夫妇的人
in terms of media engagements and interviews and such.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
我有一点疑惑
Just one point of confusion.
我们还收到了《六点新闻》的一分邀约
We received another proposal from the News at Six
与海伦·诺维尔进行一场深度访谈
for an extended interview with Helen Norville.
里面附有一份扣人心弦的信件 和十万奖励
It came with a very compelling letter and an offer of $100,000.
这样啊
I see.
你的邀约是与那个一起的吗 还是单独的
Is your proposal in conjunction with that or separate?
不不 我...
No, no, I'm, uh...
你确定钱的数量吗
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表