剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
Surely they can get someone else.
伊芙琳
Evelyn...
我可以试着让他去看专家
..I can try and get him into a specialist,
但我可以告诉你 没有什么灵丹妙药
but I can tell you there won't be any magic bullet.
他得改变生活方式 长♥期♥控制饮食 还要锻炼
He needs lifestyle changes, long-term - diet and exercise...
查尔斯和戴创造了电视台史上最高收视率
Charles and Di was the single biggest rating the network ever had,
杰夫功不可没
and Geoff was credited with it.
人们会期待这次他也同样出色
He'll be expected to match it.
我先打几个电♥话♥ 然后我们再商量 好吗
Let me make some calls and go from there, alright?
四月和五月每两晚播一个故事
Alright, so, a story every second night for April and May,
婚礼前每晚播两个故事
building up to two stories per night before the wedding.
大约100个费姬和安德鲁的故事
That's about 100 Fergie and Andrew stories.
天啊
Jesus!
所有角度都可以
No angle is a bad angle.
费姬在澳大利亚的家人
Fergie's Australian family -
没有多少人知道她在澳大利亚有家人
not many people know she's got family in Australia.
她妈妈不是离开她爸爸了吗
Didn't her mother leave her father or something?
戴和费姬的父母都离婚了
Both Di and Fergie's parents are divorced, yeah.
费姬会抛家弃子吗
Is Fergie a bolter?
上梁不正下梁歪吗
Does the apple fall far from the tree?
-我觉得这么说不公平 -或者引人注目
- I'm not sure that's fair. - Or compelling.
我们有关于费姬和戴的对比资料吗
Do we have anything on, um, Fergie versus Di?
-她们是朋友 -是吗
- They're friends. - Are they?
-从各方面来说是的 -但事实是什么
- By all accounts, yeah. - Yeah, but what's the truth?
-这就是事实 -是吗
- That IS the truth. - Is it?
要是问澳大利亚人
What if we ask the blokes of Australia,
"你喜欢费姬还是戴"呢
"Are you a Fergie man or a Di man?"
-好极了 -认真的吗
- Yes! - Seriously?
是啊 因为你肯定认为是戴 对吧
Yeah, yeah. 'Cause you'd assume Di, wouldn't you?
但我觉得费姬更加重磅
But Fergie, I actually think she's got a lot to offer.
你是指她的体重吗
Are you referencing her weight?
不是 性格更突出
Nah, nah. A lot of personality.
-家世更复杂 -我喜欢
- A lot of pedigree. - I like it.
城里
There is a...
有家酒吧供应王室婚礼主题饮料
..Bar in the city that's serving royal-wedding-themed drinks.
他们制♥作♥了费姬鸡尾酒 戴鸡尾酒
They've created a Fergie cocktail, a Di cocktail.
-我来吧 -好极了
- I'll do it. Yeah. - Perfect.
这能让我们到周末都有素材
That'll kick us into the weekend.
真的吗
Really?
100个故事 老兄 100个
100 stories, mate. 100.
这次你做罗伯的制片人
Now, you're gonna be producing Robbo on this.
开2号♥外景车
Take News 2.
丹尼斯 当罗伯的制片人吗
Dennis. Producing Rob?
-是的 -又来吗
- Yes. - Again?
你就当成是表扬吧 老弟
Well, take it as a compliment, mate.
你激发出了人们最好的一面
You bring out the best in people.
见鬼 你和我才聊了十秒
Heck, you and I have been chatting for 10 seconds
看我多开心
and look how chirpy I am!
如果我不能上镜
If there is a moratorium
告诉我就行
against me being on camera, just tell me.
你在镜头前的表现越来越好了
Hey, look, you are getting better on camera,
但我们需要一个观众会锁定观看的主持人
but we need someone that doesn't get the channel changed on them.
所以 想办法做到这点
So...figure out a way to be that.
我在想 王室婚礼故事这么多
I was just wondering, given the volume of royal wedding stories,
我能做个特别节目吗
if maybe I could make it a special focus?
我可以当王室婚礼的制片人
I could be the royal wedding producer.
你不是制片人 更别说王室制片人了
You're not a producer, let alone a ROYAL producer.
我和别人搭档也行
Even if I was paired with someone else...
诺琳 卡尔顿橄榄球球俱乐部的主席是谁
OK, Noelene, who is the president of the Carlton Football Club?
约翰·埃利奥特
John Elliott.
-队长是谁 -不知道
- Who is the captain? - I...I don't know.
如果你想往上爬 别去想王室成员
If you wanna make your way up, forget about the royals
进军橄榄球领域吧
and get on top of the footy.
我不想当体育类制片人
I don't wanna be a sports producer.
诺琳 我在办公室打了四年杂
Look, Noelene, I used to be the office dogsbody for four years,
但一次又一次被人忽视
constantly getting looked over time and time again.
但后来我找到了关键 橄榄球
But then I found the key - footy!
选了支球队 规则学得透彻
I picked a team, learned the rules inside out,
然后就成了76年比赛的预测第一人
and then I became the '76 tipping champion.
更重要的是 我赢得了他们的信任
More importantly, I earnt their trust.
我的工作不能说明一切吗
Well, shouldn't my work speak for itself?
真是那样可就太好了
Wouldn't that be something?!
帮你助我渡过难关
Now, help me help you get across it.
修改台本
Amend the run-down.
海伦 杰夫里今天病了
Helen! Hey, Geoffrey's sick today
所以今晚就全靠你了
so it's gonna be all you tonight.
铺天盖地的王室婚礼
Wall-to-wall royal engagement.
林赛找你
Uh, Lindsay wants you.
丹尼斯说你想和我聊聊
Uh, Dennis said that you wanted to talk to me?
昨晚来电增加了
Calls went up last night.
是因为哪个特定的报道吗
For, uh...for any particular story?
很多观众觉得你有些过头
A lot of viewers think you've beefed up a bit.
好吧
Well...
谢谢你...那么克制
..Thank you so much for... holding back.
没有对我的眼影或头发评头论足
No comments about my... my eyeshadow, or my hair,
而这通常会体面地提到
which usually gets a pretty honourable mention?
我们和服装部谈过你夹克的事了
Uh, well, we've spoken to wardrobe about your jacket.
剪裁完全不合身
The cut was all wrong.
行吧
Right.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
你和
You and, um...
戴尔已经友好一阵子了
..Young Dale have been friendly for a while now.
你们有很多酒后约会 还是...
Do you have a lot of boozy dates or, um...
没有
No.
-你有什么想告诉我的吗 -比如
- Anything else you want to tell me? - Like what?
如果你怀孕了 我们可以排一天休
Because if you're up the duff, we can organise a day off...
竟然问我有没有怀孕
Am I up the fucking duff?!
能躺着赚大钱不也挺好的吗
Would it be an idea to lay off the bickies in bed, then?
你们今天开门吗
Um...are you open today?
可以的话 我们想今天下午拍摄
We'd like to shoot this afternoon, if possible.
-戴尔 -好极了 到时见
- Dale. - Uh-huh. Oh, great. See you then.
-戴尔 -我要走了 是2号♥外景车吗
- Dale. - Yeah, I'm leaving. Is it News 2?
有位女士刚来找你 她在接待处
A lady just arrived to see you. She's in reception.
谢谢
Thanks.
詹宁斯先生 我是凯茜
Mr Jennings, I'm Cathy.
海伦的妹妹
I'm Helen's sister.
凯茜
Cathy.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
海伦好像刚来
Um, I think Helen just got in.
我其实想和你谈谈
Actually, I was hoping to speak with you.
我不知道海伦跟你说过什么关于我们家的事
I'm not sure what Helen's told you about our family situation.
我知道她和家人关系不太亲近
I know she's not close to her family.
我们的父亲快死了
Our father's dying.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们带他回家过复活节
We've brought him home for Easter,
但这将是他最后一个复活节
but it's going to be his last one,
而海伦不愿见他
and Helen won't see him.
我在报纸上看到了你俩
I saw the two of you in the paper
我想也许你可以帮我给她带个话
and I thought maybe you could have a word with her.
-不如我去找海伦过来 -她不会听我说的
- Why don't I see if I can get Helen? - She won't listen to me.
我试过了
I've tried.
我无权去逼她干什么
And it's not my place to push her.
如果你能把这话带给她
Yeah, well, if you could pass on that message,
那就足够了
then that would be great.
你们父亲的事我很抱歉
I'm very sorry about your father.
什么事
Yes?
海伦
Helen...
你妹妹凯茜刚才在接待处
...your sister Cathy was just in reception.
她希望我带个话
She wanted me to pass on a message.
很遗憾听到你父亲快死了
I'm really sorry your father's dying.
他们已带他回家
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表