剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
-好 -我们原本说的四分钟
- Ok. Yep. - We'd originally said four.
我知道
I know.
所以这比原定的时长多出了三分钟
So that's three minutes more than the agreed amount.
诺琳 你说得够清楚了 谢谢
Noelene, you've made your point. Thanks.
我知道 这样 我等会儿打给你
Yeah, I know. Just, um...I'll call you back.
这个新闻肯定会发酵得越来越大
The story is only gonna get bigger and bigger,
至少会持续一周
for at least a week.
我可以给你完全准备妥当
I can deliver it all for you,
如果你能让我不再负责提词器 而是成为制♥作♥人
if you take me off autocue and make me a producer.
你就不能等我们把新闻播出去之后
Can you at least wait until we've got the bulletin on air
再来对我严词厉色吗
before you hardball me?
不 现在就决定
No. Tell me now.
行吧
Fine.
-行吗 -行
- Fine? - Fine.
-嘿 诺琳 -什么
- Hey, Noelene? - Mmm?
85年赛季的头号♥得分踢球员是谁
Who was the leading goal kicker in the '85 season?
西蒙·比斯利
Simon Beasley.
但对我来说
But for me,
值得关注的球手是加里·艾伯特
the player to watch is Gary Ablett.
我也这么觉得
I agree.
今天干得好
Good work today.
不 这是在夸大事实 老兄
No, it's overstating the facts, mate.
没错 6♥4♥年
Yeah. '6♥4♥.
我首先想说的是
I want to start by saying that...
我一直认为新闻记者和新闻演播室政♥治♥
..I've always believed that newsmen and newsroom politics
永远都不应该成为报道
should never, ever become the story.
但今天 有人越界了
But today, a line was crossed,
我觉得我有责任公开
and I feel it is my duty to go public with the grave...
自己对电视新闻现状的
..very grave, concerns that I have about the...
深切担忧
..the current state of television news.
这些担忧是什么
And what are those concerns?
管理层现在是
Management has come to see the...
把夜间新闻播音员视作纯粹的表演者
..nightly newsreaders as merely entertainers,
挤满了肥皂剧明星和游戏节目主持人
to be grouped with soap stars and game show hosts.
我的看法完全不同
I see it very differently.
我一直依靠着 一种特别的信任
I've always believed in a, uh, special trust.
BGM: Here We Go by Jon Brion
只有十分钟了 他们来了
There's 10 minutes! They're here!
我好像把外套落在其他地方了
Think I left my jacket somewhere.
戴尔需要外套
Uh, Dale needs a jacket!
*你得抱有希望 有人会在你身旁*
*You've gotta hope that there's someone for you*
*和你一样奇特*
*Strange as you are*
*能应对你所做的那些事*
*Who can cope with the things that you do*
*还不费吹灰之力*
*Without trying too hard*
*因为你可以歪曲事实*
*'Cause you can bend the truth*
*直到称心如意*
*Till it's suiting you...*
倒计时30秒
30 seconds.
*这些你用来包裹自己的东西*
*These things that you're wrapping all around you*
*永远不知会累积成何样*
*Never know what they will amount to*
*若你的生活在前进 你却缺席*
*If your life is just going on without you*
*你所熟悉的一切*
*It's the end of the things*
倒计时20秒 老兄
20 seconds, mate.
*面临终结*
*You know*
*出发吧*
*Here we go*
看我手势 五 四
On my hand in five, four...
证据表明苏联
Evidence emerges suggesting the Soviet Union
遭受了灾难性的核灾难
has suffered a catastrophic nuclear disaster.
今晚 我们将听取核科学家
Tonight, we'll hear from nuclear scientists
讲解这一灾难会引发的毁灭性影响
who can speak to the devastating impacts of the catastrophe.
我们从位于欧洲的记者处
We get all the latest updates
得到了各种最新消息
from our European correspondents.
我们还将为各位呈现这一灾难
And we'll bring you the moment this disaster impacted
影响到海伦自己家人的瞬间
Helen's own family.
晚上好 我是海伦·诺维尔
Good evening. I'm Helen Norville.
我是戴尔·詹宁斯
And I'm Dale Jennings.
您正在收看《六点新闻》
You are watching News at Six.
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表