剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
1986年1月24日星期五
各位早
G'day.
我注意到
Now, it's come to my attention
部分美国人仍旧不知道澳大利亚的位置
that some Americans still don't know where Australia is.
澳大利亚正处于前所未有的旅游业繁荣之中
Australia is in the midst of an unprecedented tourism boom,
保罗·霍根的美国广♥告♥
with Paul Hogan's US commercials
澳洲喜剧人 演员 电视主持人
吸引了成百上千的美国人来到南半球的这片土地
tempting hundreds of thousands of Americans Down Under.
他让你想去澳大利亚了吗
Did he make you want to come to Australia?
当然了 他相当帅气
Oh, of course. He's very good-looking.
昨晚 在这样的效应下
And last night, to cap it off,
这位艺人被正式命名为澳大利亚年度人物
the entertainer was officially named Australian of the Year.
我非常高兴委员会选择了我
I'm really pleased that the committee picked me because
因为如果是我的话 永远没法在
I myself could never decide who to give it to
艾伦·博德和杰夫·费内克间做出选择
between Allan Border and Jeff Fenech.
艾伦·博德 澳洲板球运动员
杰夫·费内克 澳洲职业拳击手
但现在至少...
But now at least...
默里
Murray...
-该死 -我们还有备份的吧
- Shit! - We've got another copy?
该死
Shit.
这段讲话还有备份录像带吧
There's another copy of that speech.
抱歉 老兄 这段录像应该是没了
Sorry, mate, I think we've lost that grab.
这段录像可是整个故事的重点
That grab was the whole point of the story!
操
Fuck!
-我需要立刻拍一段陈述 -已经5点55分了
- I need to shoot a stand-up right now. - It's five to six.
你去找一个有空的摄影师和采音师
Can you to send a cameraman and soundo, whoever's available,
让他们在接待处前面的入口等我
tell them to meet me at the entrance in front of reception.
诺琳 我需要更多的保罗·霍根影像
Noelene, I need more Paul Hogan footage.
你能找一段他的电影片段
Can you get some footage of him on a movie
或是工作幕后影像吗
or behind the scenes wherever he's working?
-什么电影 -无所谓
- What movie? - It doesn't matter.
只要有保罗·霍根参演的就行
As long as it says Paul Hogan, movie star.
-交给我吧 -多谢
- On it. - Thank you!
提姆 摄影机 迈克 立刻下楼去
Tim, Camera. Mike, downstairs now. Now!
开播倒计时 六 五 四
And we are on in six, five, four...
大家晚上好 欢迎收看《六点新闻》
Good evening and welcome to News at Six.
赶紧 快点
Hurry. Hurry up.
新当选的澳大利亚年度人物
The new Australian of the Year, the new Australian of the year.
开拍
And, rolling.
而这位新当选的澳大利亚年度人物
And the new Australian of the Year
还有更多惊喜在等着大家
has an even bigger 1986 in store
他的首部常片...长片电影
with the release of his very first fleature...feature,
将在今年上映
feature film.
没事 深呼吸
It's alright. Just, like, try breathing.
而这位新当选的澳大利亚年度人物还有更多
And the new Australian of the Year has an even bigger 1986 in...
-抱歉 音调有点高了 -没事
- Sorry, that was a bit high. - That's right.
而这位新当选的澳大利亚年度人物
And the new Australian of the Year
还有更多惊喜在等着大家
has an even bigger 1986 in store
他的首部长片电影
with the release of his very first...
-卡车 -卡车声音 抱歉
- Truck. - Truck. Sorry.
随着澳大利亚国♥庆♥日的到来 全国各地社区
Well, as Australia Day approaches, communities across the nation
即1月26日
纪念1788年新南威尔士州成立
都开始为游♥行♥ 嘉年华和后院烧烤做准备
are preparing for parades, carnivals and backyard barbecues.
演播室
在雅拉河的河岸将举办为期一周的节庆
The banks of the Yarra will host a week-long festival
其中包括风箱烘焙
featuring everything from damper baking
和年度呼人比赛
to the annual cooee competition.
诺琳 诺琳
Noelene! Noelene!
我只找到了他在电影首映仪式上的影像
The only footage I could find was him at a movie premiere.
穿的黑色领带 默里正在剪辑室里处理
He's in black tie, it's in the edit suite with Murray.
好好好
Fine, fine, fine.
在雅拉河的河岸 澳大利亚国♥庆♥日将...
..The banks of the Yarra River, Australia Day cel...
开门
Open up!
-霍根讲话的录像没了吗 -我还有别的录像
- You lost the Hogan grab?- I've got another grab.
没有澳洲年度人物本人出现
We can't do a story about the Australian of the Year
我们还怎么报道澳洲年度人物
without the bloody Australian of the Year, OK?
这都是戴尔的主意
This was all Dale's idea.
澳大利亚正处于前所未有的旅游业繁荣之中
Australia is in the midst of an unprecedented tourism boom
保罗·霍根的美国广♥告♥
with Paul Hogan's US commercials
吸引了成百上千的美国人来到南半球的这片土地
tempting hundreds of thousands of Americans Down Under.
他让你想去澳大利亚了吗
Did he make you want to come to Australia?
六点新闻
当然了 他相当帅气
Oh, of course. He's very good-looking.
而这位新当选的澳大利亚年度人物
And the new Australian of the Year
还有更多惊喜在等着大家
has an even bigger 1986 in store
他的首部长片电影将于今年上映
with the release of his very first feature film.
这位前悉尼海港大桥装配工 能够征服好莱坞吗
Can the former Sydney Harbour Bridge rigger conquer Hollywood?
不管怎样 这都将是属于霍根的一年
Either way, it's shaping up to be Hogan's year.
讲点道理好不好
Fair suck of the sauce bottle, boys.
《六点新闻》 戴尔·詹宁斯向您报道
Dale Jennings, News at Six.
科学家称之为温室效应
Scientists are calling it the Greenhouse Effect...
我还觉得这个结尾更好
I actually think that ending was better.
据预测 极地冰盖...
Predictions are that the polar icecaps...
干得漂亮 戴尔
Yeah, good on you, Dale.
保罗·格里夫斯为您报道
Paul Greaves reports.
好了
Here we go.
不是我...我以为我来读撒切尔这条新闻
Hey, wasn't I... I thought I was reading the Thatcher story.
-临时变动了 -倒数
- That was a late change. - We're back.
三
And three...
现在播报全球新闻
To world news now
一封具有破坏性的信件泄露使得
and British PM Margaret Thatcher's integrity
英国首相玛格丽特·撒切尔
is under question in the wake of
信誉岌岌可危
a damaging leaked letter,
最新民调显示几乎全国半数人♥民♥
the latest polls showing that nearly half the country
认为撒切尔夫人应该主动辞职
believe that Mrs Thatcher should resign.
这被形容为有史以来最糟糕的一场危机...
It's been described as the worst crisis faced by...
新闻播音员
第一季 第一集
你在圣诞派对上说过
You said it at the Christmas party.
-你11月就说了四次 -天呐 海伦
- You said it four times in November. - Christ, Helen!
你怎么能相信
You can't go off anything
一个老家伙圣诞派对上说的话
a bloke says at a bloody Christmas party!
你说了我们可以考虑每周跟进一个故事
You said that we could look at one story every week
作为特别报道
and we would call it a special report.
考虑 考虑
Look at! Look at!
如此谨慎的用词 考虑
A very deliberate use of words. Look at!
你答应让我负责那条撒切尔新闻
You promised me that Thatcher story.
结果我只播报了一篇吹嘘报道
Instead I'm doing a puff piece...
你都采访了安德鲁·皮考克
You had a sit-down with Andrew Peacock!
澳大利亚前国防部部长
1980年代领导过自♥由♥党
你♥他♥妈♥还想要什么
What more do you bloody want?!
你到底看没看我提交的点子
Did you even look at any of the ideas I submitted?
琼 嗨
Jean, hi.
我和林赛约好了六点半开会
Uh, I was pencilled in for half past six with Lindsay.
你最好再等十五分钟
I'd give it another quarter of an hour.
如果现在不合适的话 我愿意延期
Uh, yeah, but if now is not a good time, I'm happy to delay.
你永远找不到合适的时候
You're never gonna get a good time.
我是说如果他现在心情不好的话
I mean, if he's not in a good frame of mind.
你也永远找不到那样的时候
You're never gonna get that either.
好吧
Right.
-你没这个能力 海伦 -那我只有等着了
- You are not up to it, Helen! - I'll just...wait, I guess.
你在这里趾高气昂 自以为是芭芭拉·沃特斯
You parade around this place like you're Barbara bloody Walters.
美国电视新闻历史上第一位女性联合主持人
但你根本不是
But you're not!
你是海伦·诺维尔 我跟你说 海伦
You're Helen Norville! And let me tell you something, Helen!
我手下还有二十个你这种姑娘 明天就能上班
I've got 20 girls just like you ready to go tomorrow!
六点新闻
我的个老天
Oh, Jesus wept.
他有空了
He's free.
很好
Great.
谢谢
Thanks.
-林赛 -你想干什么
- Uh, Lindsay. - What do you want?
是你啊 戴尔
Oh, mate, yes, uh...Dale.
我们只有边走边谈 我有事要迟了
Listen, mate, you may have to walk with me. I'm running late.
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表