剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
Do you remember what happened?
我想我只是吃太多药了
I just think that I took too many pills.
以前开的药
You know, from before.
-你是她男朋友还是丈夫 -不
- You're boyfriend? Husband? - Oh, no.
只是同事
A work colleague.
请看着我的手指
If you could just focus on my finger, please.
之前发生过这样的事吗
Anything like this has happened before?
抱歉 我不知道
I wouldn't know, sorry.
有理由认为这是故意的吗
Any reason to think it was intentional?
我不确定
Oh, I'm not sure.
我觉得她能去医院最好
I'd prefer it if she came into the hospital,
但她非常不情愿
but she's very resistant to that.
-她是公众人物 -是的
- She's a public figure. - Yeah.
她有其他地方可以去吗 她说她没有家人
Anywhere else she could stay? She's...uh, says there's no family.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry. I don't know.
我可以在这里待一会
I mean, I could stay here for a while.
我们想让她离开这里
We want to get her away from here,
远离任何她之前有的药物
away from any medication she might have lying around.
你能想到其他地方吗
Can you think of anywhere else?
1986年1月28日星期二
海伦
Helen?
早上好
Morning.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我很好 我把这里收拾好
I'm fine. I'm just gonna do this
然后离开这里
and then I'm gonna get out of here.
你可以在这里待一天 休息一下
Oh, you're welcome to stay just for the day, for a bit of rest.
我很好 戴尔
I'm fine, Dale.
我只是把药弄混了 仅此而已
I just had a mix-up with my pills. That was it.
好吧 但你为什么不留下呢
OK. But why don't you stay?
我有茶 咖啡
You know, I've got tea, coffee.
鸡肉卷 面包和奶酪
Chicken loaf, bread, cheese.
录像机已设成录像模式
The tape player's set to record
如果你不介意只看电视的话 但...
if you don't mind just watching the telly, but...
午间电影是《欢乐音乐妙无穷》
The midday movie is The Music Man.
我白天会打电♥话♥回家 如果你答应会接的话
I'll call home during the day, if you promise me you'll answer.
然后 我会带些晚餐回家
And then I will bring home some dinner
我们可以想出个计划
and we can come up with a plan.
什么计划
What kind of plan?
你能安心回家的计划
To get you home.
好吧
Ok.
你最好做好准备
Better get ready.
不知道我为什么会这么做 你又不是船长
Don't know why I did that. You're not a captain.
我挺喜欢的
I kind of liked it.
好的
Ok.
早上好 今天有很多新闻
Good morning. A very busy news day today.
《六点新闻》
The News at Six.
戴 戴尔
De... Dale.
戴尔·詹宁斯
Dale Jennings.
戴尔·詹宁斯
Dale Jennings.
《六点新闻》 戴尔·詹宁斯向您报道
Dale Jennings, the News at Six.
这不就是未来洛杰奖金奖获得者
Is that future Gold Logie winner
澳洲最权威的电视奖项
戴尔·詹宁斯吗
Dale Jennings?
没错 当心
Yes! Look out!
要采取大行动了 对吗 伙计
Making your big move, are you, mate?
不 只是增加经验
No. Just broadening experience.
他就是
Ah, he is!
看看他 他的眼中闪烁着小火花
Look at him - he's got a little spark in the eye.
别瞒着了 伙计
Don't hide it, mate.
别听罗伯的
Don't listen to Robbo.
他第一次播报新闻时把
He said 'expecially' instead of 'especially'
"特别"念成"忒别"
for his first year on the desk.
好吧
Right...
我猜今天的头条是撒切尔的新闻吧
Um, I'm imagining that Thatcher's going towards the lead?
英伦摇滚乐队
我们可能会播"恐怖海峡"乐队抵达澳大利亚
And we'll probably do, uh, Dire Straits arriving in Australia.
好吧
Ok.
-你还好吗 -是的
- Are you right? - Yeah.
-睡得还好吗 -是的
- Sleep OK? - Yep.
也许花点时间
Maybe, uh, give yourself a little bit of
去化个妆吧
extra time in make-up, huh?
妈的
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
这不是新闻播报的事 对吗
That's not about the update, is it?
不是 没有海伦 昨晚的收视率断崖式下跌
Nah. Last night's ratings - fell off a cliff without Helen.
好吧
Right.
祝你好运
Good luck.
化妆
Make-up.
我能检查一下白平衡吗
Can I just do a white balance check?
我们从"恐怖海峡"乐队的新闻开始
We're starting with Dire Straits.
你都能看清吗
Can you read it all clearly?
如果口渴了 桌下有水
There's water under the desk, if you get dry mouthed.
谢谢
Thanks.
-放松点 伙计 -好的
- Just relax into it, mate. - Yeah.
记住 只有多少来着
And remember, there's only, what is it,
三四万人在看
three or four full MCGs watching.
别动
Just hold still for me.
瓦尔
Val!
他怎么样了 你跟他谈过了吗
How is he? Have you spoken to him?
没有 他一定够紧张了 我就不添乱了
No. I'm sure he's nervous enough without hearing from me.
进来 快进来
Come in. Come in.
可能需要为詹宁斯声音调高点低音
Might need to pump up the bass a bit for Jennings' voice.
我们15秒后开始
And we are on in 15.
十秒
Ten.
看我的手数
On my hand...
五秒
Five...
早上好 戴尔·詹宁斯给您带来最新消息
Good morning. Dale Jennings here with the latest news.
英国首相玛格丽特·撒切尔
UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher
面对维斯特兰直升机危机
is steadfastly refusing to resign
坚决拒绝辞职
in the face of the Westland helicopter crisis.
四面楚歌♥的首相在下议院
The embattled PM poses an emergency
发起了一场紧急辩论
debate in the House of Commons.
事实往往比小说更离奇
Truth is often stranger than fiction...
你需要说慢点 伙计
Yeah. You need to slow down, fella.
问我这些问题 我当然会回答
Ask me these questions of course I will reply them.
他真帅
He's so handsome.
问题一定会得到答案 首先是国会议员
They must reply to them, first to members of parliament...
我们马上回来
We are back in...
-整个下议院 -三秒
- ...and the whole House of Commons. - Three...
我会竭尽所能给他们准确答案
I will do my best to get precise answers to them.
世界上最大的摇滚乐队
The biggest rock band in the world,
"恐怖海峡" 在倒票争议中
Dire Straits have commenced their Australian tour
开始了他们的澳大利亚巡演
amidst a ticket scalping controversy,
27澳元的座位炒到了400澳元
with $27 seats fetching up to $400.
-拜托 慢点 -主唱马克·诺弗勒建议歌♥迷
- Come on. Slow it down. - Lead singer Mark Knopfler advises
不要花那么多钱
fans not to spend that kind of money.
千万别这么做
Just don't do it.
我要说的另一件事是
The other thing that I'll say is that...
你得放慢速度 不然最后会冷场
You need to slow down or there'll be dead air at the end.
我会试着把自动提词器移慢一点
I'll try to move the autocue a little slower.
-试着照那个速度 -抱歉
- Try and follow me. - Sorry.
-是 是 -画面马上切回来
- ..is...is that... - We are back... in...
我们会提供限♥量♥门票
..we're gonna make a limited amount of tickets available.
体育方面 澳大利亚板球队长艾伦·博罗德
To sport now, and Australian cricket captain, Allan Broader...
博德威胁要辞职
..Border, has threatened to resign
因为澳大利亚在世界板球赛...系列赛中
in the wake of Australia's worse...worst ever
取得了历史差...最差成绩
World Cricket score...Series score.
把它交给那些家伙
..put it to the blokes...
我觉得 他在找自己的节奏
He's finding his rhythm, I think.
应该会表现出更好的水平
..should have a better performance level...
好吧 你得拖点时间再收尾
OK. You're gonna need to pad out to the wrap up
因为你还快了十秒
because you're still 10 seconds ahead.
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表