剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
- Yeah. - Is Helen off the air?
没有 今晚我们要延长
No, we're extending tonight.
-我想我妈不会也在吧 -对
- I don't suppose my mother's there? - Yeah.
她整个下午都和海伦在一起
She was with Helen all arvo.
你能替我向她们道个歉吗 说别等我了
Can you apologise to them and tell them not to wait for me?
市里都被封锁了
They've put the whole city into lockdown.
我觉得自己一时半会回不去
I don't think I'm getting out of here anytime soon.
好的
Will do.
-还有 戴尔 -什么事
- And, Dale... - Yeah?
今天干得漂亮 伙计
Good work today, mate.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想走走散散心吗
Do you want to walk it off?
反正我也得去拿其他的设备
Got to grab the rest of the gear anyway.
好
Ok.
林肯旅馆
有人吗
Hello?
我觉得他们疏散了整个市的人
I think they've evacuated the city.
也许能让我们喝两杯
Might grab us some shots.
戴尔
Dale.
他干得很棒 对吧
He did so well, didn't he?
我知道自己有偏见 但是
I know I'm biased but...
他非常了不起
He was incredible.
他是所有州的头条新闻
He was the lead in every state.
上百万人将会看到他今天的所作所为
Millions of people are going to see what he did today.
我得坦白 我其实从没用过电锅
I have to confess that I haven't actually used a crockpot before.
我是特地买♥♥的
I bought it especially.
我不太确定应该直接把米放进锅里
And I just am not sure if I put the rice in the pot
还说现在灶台上把米煮熟
or if I cook the rice on the stove first.
我 我来吧
Let...let me do it.
感觉自己还有用 真是松了一口气
Such a relief to feel like I'm useful.
-都归你了 -你可以倒酒
- All yours. - You can pour the drinks.
对 这个我会
Yes. THAT I can do.
之前我对和你见面感到非常紧张
I was so nervous about meeting you.
别这样
Oh, please.
戴尔见过你父母了吗
Has Dale met your parents yet?
没有
No.
他们会过来一起过复活节吗
Will they be joining us for Easter?
我其实跟我家人联♥系♥不多
I don't really have much contact with my family, actually.
从我少女时期就没怎么联♥系♥了
I haven't since I was a teenager.
对 事情变得...
Yeah. Things just got all...
就有一点
..just a bit...
那确实可能是个艰难的时段
It can be a difficult time.
对
Yeah.
戴尔那个年龄时 我也犯过很多错
I made a lot of mistakes when Dale was that age.
我想你也知道
I'm sure you know.
不
No.
戴尔的父亲在他15岁时去世了 而我...
Dale's father died when he was 15, and I...
有好一阵我都不是个好妈妈
..I wasn't much of a mother for a good while.
我直接崩溃了 真的
I went to pieces, really.
厌倦了掩藏 结果事情变得愈发糟糕
Tried to hide it. That made it worse.
戴尔不得不让我振作
Dale had to hold me together.
而且是好多年
For years.
我知道他很爱你
I know that he adores you.
我在尽全力弥补他
I'm doing my best to make it up to him.
-能做的也只有这些 对吧 -对
- It's all you can do, really, isn't it? - Yeah.
干杯
Cheers.
亚当
Adam...
我刚意识到一件事
..I've just realised something.
怎么了
What is it?
我浑身赤♥裸♥ 却毫不羞愧
I'm naked and I'm ashamed.
我看到你浑身赤♥裸♥ 但我不在乎
I can see you're naked and I don't mind.
我觉得这...很美
I think it's...beautiful.
杰夫
Geoff?
杰夫
Geoff?
杰夫
Geoff?
亲爱的
Oh! Darling!
天呐 杰夫
Oh, my God! Geoff!
怎么了 是...是胸痛吗
Oh! What is it? Is it... Is it your chest?
坚持住 亲爱的 坚持住
Hold on, darling. Just hold on.
我叫救护车 好吗
I'm going to call an ambulance, OK?
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Are you OK? - Yeah.
-抱歉我回来晚了 -别说这个了 你还好吗
- Sorry I'm so late. - Oh, please. Are you OK?
嗯
Yeah.
我让你妈妈住了客房♥
I've put your mum in the spare room
因为天太晚了 不方便开车送她去你家
because it got too late to drive her to yours.
-你确定没事吗 -对
- Sure you're OK? - Yeah.
你想喝点水吗
You want some water?
-不了 -那吃点什么吗
- No. - Something to eat?
坐下
Sit down.
天呐
Oh, my God.
戴尔 相信我
Dale, trust me,
在你今天的壮举后 一切都会改变
everything changes after what you did today.
我感觉肾上腺素刚离开了我的身体
I think all the adrenaline just left my body.
嗯
Yeah.
我得去洗个澡
I need to have a shower.
好
Ok.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我在这等你 好吗
I'm going to wait here for you, OK?
1986年3月28日星期五
维克斯护士请来急诊室
Nurse Vickers required in emergency.
艾芙琳
Evelyn.
他怎么样了
How is he?
紧急心脏搭桥手术
Emergency heart bypass.
他做了六小时手术
He was six hours in surgery.
我的天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
-但成功了吗 -医生认为是的
- But successful? - They think so, yes.
他们说需要几个月的恢复期
They said it'd be a few months of recovery.
我刚跟总裁谈过
I've just spoken to the CEO,
但他想让杰夫拥有最好的医生 最好的护理
and he wants the best doctors for Geoff, the best care.
所以如果他需要什么
So if there's anything he needs...
答应我
Just promise me...
你不会用这个机会让他下台
..you won't use this to axe him.
不 这是当然
Oh, no. That goes without saying.
-我想让你说出来 -当然
- I want you to say it. - Of course.
但你知道 现在你无需担心这些事
But, you know, you don't need to worry about that now.
等他醒来后他需要听到
He'll need to hear it when he wakes up.
当然
Of course.
电视台会支持他的身体恢复
That the network is supporting his recovery
以及他回到主播台上
and his return to the desk.
我确定总裁会联♥系♥他
And I am sure the CEO will call him
他也会说...达到那些效果的话
and he will say words... to that effect.
这些需要公开说出来
It needs to be said publicly.
好
Ok.
总裁想让我给他汇报最新情况 那我就
CEO wants an update, so I will...
不打扰你了
..give you your privacy.
你好 彼得 我是艾芙琳·沃特斯
Hello, Peter, it's Evelyn Walters.
杰夫昨晚心脏病犯了
Geoff suffered a heart attack late last night.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
他做了心脏搭桥手术 现在已经没事了
He's undergone heart bypass surgery and he's doing well,
但显然公众会很关注
but obviously there will be public interest,
杰夫也说的很清楚
and Geoff's been very clear.
他想和《太阳报》做独家专访
He wants the exclusive to go to you at the Sun.
前提是这个消息需要
This is contingent on it being
最晚在明天的报纸上登出来
in print by tomorrow at the latest.
当然
Absolutely.
当然 我可以给你所有的细节
Absolutely, I can give you all the details,
但杰夫有句话 希望我能传达
but Geoff had a quote he was very keen for me pass on.
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
"我眼前还有很长的路
"I have a long road ahead of me,
但有了我家人和忠实观众的支持
"but with the support of my family and my loyal viewers,
我肯定会在7月回到主播台上 我已经迫不及待了"
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表