剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
Have you been there?
相当不错
It's quite good.
林赛非常非常明确说了
Lindsay very, very specifically said...
天啊 能别现在跟我抱怨 好吗
Oh, God. Don't start having a whinge with me now, OK?
这是我自己选题的特别报道
..That this was going to be a special report of my choosing.
等他来了 你大可以直接找他说去
You are more than welcome to take it up with him when he gets here.
这是个扣人心弦的家庭故事
This is a gripping family story...
我还有第三个选项
I think I've got a good third option.
是关于女性和太空
It's about women and space.
想到能看到整个地球 就很激动
Just being able to, um, see the planet.
大家都看过照片
I mean, you see it in pictures
但能够亲眼从太空中看到 肯定会非常美妙
but to be able to see that in reality is gonna be wonderful.
她是名教师 有两个孩子
So, she's a schoolteacher and a mother of two,
被美国宇航局选中
and she's been picked by NASA
将成为第一个进入太空的平民
to be the first civilian ever sent into space.
很好 我喜欢
Great. I love it.
这是个美国故事
It's a US story.
但我觉得我们能从一些不错的澳大利亚角度切入
Yeah. But I think we can get some good Australian angles.
我能跟她谈谈吗
Can I speak to her?
这个倒是不行
Well, no, no, no.
不过我们在CSIRO有一个非常优秀的太空科学家
But we do have an excellent space scientist at the CSIRO
澳大利亚联邦科学与工业研究组织
以前采访过
who we've used before.
鲍勃·霍克 澳大利亚当时的总统
而且霍克也谈及过
Plus, Hawke has made some comments
澳大利亚开启自己太空项目的想法
about Australia getting its own space program,
可以一起报道
so we could cover that as well.
我想看这样的内容 干得好
Yep, I'd want to watch that. Well done.
我想跟林赛谈谈 我想做我那个报道
I want to talk to Lindsay. I want to pitch my story.
它的价值不言而喻
I think it speaks for itself.
如果你现在进去告诉他
I mean, if you go in there and tell him that right now,
那就别想做这次特别报道了
you can forget about these reports.
别担心 我会告诉林赛你尽力了
Don't worry. I'll tell Lindsay you did your best.
如果你有机会
You know, I would just appreciate it,
告诉林赛我也尽力了 我会很感激
if you get the chance, to tell Lindsay that I did my best too.
他可能不会问到
OK. It might not come up but, uh...
但以防万一
..Just in case it does.
你就是停不下你那张嘴 是吧
You just do not know how to put a sock in it, do you?
我已经做了一年半的地区新闻
I have done a year and a half of doing regional.
做过两年的资深记者
I spent two years as a senior reporter.
我这里多的是干了十五年的人
I've got blokes here who've done 15 years.
如果你能认真看看这个故事
If you just look at the story...
他们要做的工作 都是非常糟心的事
They go out, they do absolute shit.
他们不介意 因为那就是工作
They don't mind because that's the job.
《新闻六十分》正在派女记者前往战区
60 Minutes are sending female reporters to war zones.
你去到的地方都是战区 海伦
Anywhere you go is a war zone, Helen.
你就是行走的战区
You're a war zone on two legs.
你去吧 试试你的运气 看他们要不要你
So, yeah, try your luck there, see if they'll take you.
我会的
I will.
我跟你说吧 甜心
Well, let me tell you something, though, sweetheart.
其他电视台 他们听说了各种
Other networks, they hear about the shit
我们不得不忍♥耐你的这些破事
we have to put up with from you,
他们绝对不会跟你扯上关系
they wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot bargepole.
我没开玩笑 海伦
I'm not kidding, Helen.
我没在开玩笑
I am not kidding.
每一天 我都得为你说话
Every day I have to back you up.
每一天 都有人走进来说
Every day people come in here and they say,
"海伦·诺维尔 简直是个噩梦
"Helen Norville, she's a nightmare.
她那张脸跟打肿的屁♥股♥一样"
"She's got a face like a slapped arse."
但我都打消了他们这种想法
But I bat them all back.
不过你知道吗 海伦
But, you know what, Helen?
他们说得太他妈对了
They are fucking right!
你再走一步 海伦 再走一步 你就走人
Oh, you take one more step, Helen. One more step, you're gone.
我可没开玩笑
I'm not kidding!
我不只会封掉你的报道
I won't just can your reports!
我会让你走人
You'll be gone!
彻底解雇
For good!
你 诺琳
You! Noelene!
修改台本 去掉海伦·诺维尔的名字
Amend the run-downs. Remove Helen Norville's name!
你 戴尔·詹宁斯
You! Dale Jennings!
你接手海伦的太空报道
You are going to take over Helen's space story
从明天开始 你接手她所有的新闻播报
and you are going to take over all her updates starting tomorrow.
而这位社会科学老师表示
And the social studies teacher says
她计划在太空中进行两节现场教学
she plans to conduct two lessons live from space.
但能够亲眼
Just being able to, uh,
从太空中看到看到地球 肯定会非常美妙
see the planet in reality is gonna be wonderful.
《六点新闻》 戴尔·詹宁斯向您报道
Dale Jennings, News at Six.
现在是体育新闻
To sport now.
罗伯 今天对澳大利亚板球队来说是艰难一天
And, Rob, a difficult day for the Australian cricket team.
没错 杰夫 我的天啊
Oh, that's right, Geoff. Dear, oh, dear.
队长艾伦·博德再次面临压力
Captain Allan Border is again under pressure
澳大利亚队今天在阿德莱德
as Australia was bowled out
椭圆体育场举♥行♥的世界杯系列赛中
for just 70 on a perfect batting pitch
仅70分成绩的投杀出局 而被淘汰
in today's World Series Cup match at the Adelaide Oval.
沃特斯家
Walters residence.
你看到了吗
You saw?
-她又不舒服了吗 -不是
- Is she unwell again? - No.
今天下午噩梦终于结束了 她走了
It all came to a head this afternoon. She's gone.
-什么 永远的吗 -据林赛说是的
- What? Permanently? - Well, according to Lindsay.
他们显然又大吵了一架
Apparently, they had another screaming match
他终于划清了界限
and he finally drew a line in the sand.
-台里什么时候公布 -我不清楚
- When will the network announce it? - I don't know.
他们需要尽快说点什么 她会接受采访
They need to say something quickly. She'll give interviews.
竭力争取那些女性杂♥志♥的支持
She courts those women's magazines.
伊芙
Evie...
杰夫 你需要和林赛谈谈
Geoff, you need to speak to Lindsay.
你必须确定
You need to make sure
他放弃了整个第二播音员的想法
he abandons the whole idea of the second reader.
不 我想我今晚就这样吧
No. I think I'll leave it tonight.
我明早再跟他谈
I'll speak to him in the morning.
他会让另一个女孩预备好
He'll have another girl in the wings,
某个游戏节目的女孩
some game show girl...
不如你挑瓶好红酒吧 我马上就回来
Why don't you pick out a nice bottle of red? I'm leaving now.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 亲爱的
- I love you. - I love you, too, darling.
海伦
Helen!
我是你的同事戴尔·詹宁斯
It's Dale Jennings from work.
我拿来了...你的包和书
I've got your, um... your bag and your book.
你落下了
You left it behind.
抱歉 海伦 请告诉我
Sorry, Helen, I just wouldn't mind
你是否没事
if you'd let me know you're alright.
有人吗
Hello?
海伦
Helen?
有人吗
Hello?
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Helen.
海伦
Helen?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
海伦
Helen.
紧急呼叫 警♥察♥ 消防 还是救护车
Emergency. Police, fire or ambulance?
救护车
Ambulance.
是的 紧急情况
Yeah. Emergency.
好吧 救护车来了 好吗
OK. The ambulance is here. Alright?
他们马上就来
They're coming now.
是的 请进
Yes! Yes!
我不能去...
I can't go to the...
我不能去医院
I can't go to the hospital.
我不能
I can't...
她在这边
She's just this way.
-她有意识吗 -是的
- She's conscious? - Yes.
对不起 非常抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
我们会快速检查一下
We might just take a quick look at you.
你记得发生了什么事吗
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表