剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
Dale Jennings from the News at Six.
能问你几个问题吗
Could I ask you some questions, please?
爆♥炸♥发生时你在哪里
Where were you when the explosion just occurred?
我当时在一楼
I was on the first floor.
我听到一声巨响 玻璃破碎
I heard a very loud bang and glass breaking
还有外面的尖叫声
and just a lot of screaming from outside.
你是怎么伤到的
And how did you get injured?
掉落的玻璃所伤
Falling glass.
稍等一下
Just one moment.
确认有七名爆♥炸♥事件伤者
Seven admitted from the bombing,
情况均稳定 除了
all in a stable condition, except one -
一名严重烧伤的女警♥察♥
a policewoman with severe burns.
这位先生是特里
Uh, this gentleman is Terry.
他在市里工作 就在他差点...
He was working in the city very close by when he almost...
罗伯·里卡兹
Rob Rickards!
圣徒队加油 终身会员
Go the Saints! Lifetime member.
伙计 我参加了71年G队的总决赛
Mate, I was in the G. '71 grand final.
真让人心碎
Heartbreaker.
你和巴里·布林还是好朋友吗
Hey, are you still mates with Barry Breen?
是啊 我还是河狸的好兄弟
Hey, yeah, still mates with Beaver, yeah.
抱歉 我们能快点进行采访吗
Sorry. Can we just get the interview quickly?
好的 抱歉 准备好了吗
Yeah, sorry. Are we good?
好的
OK, uh...
特里 炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时你就在市里
Terry, you were in the city when the bombing occurred...
我就在这条街上工作 是的
I work just down the street, yes.
当时是什么情形呢
Could I ask you what that was like?
我...我正对着窗户听到了爆♥炸♥声
I was...I was facing the window and I heard the explosion
窗户晃动起来
and the window just shook.
玻璃移位了 就像是煤气爆♥炸♥
The glass panel just moved. It was like a gas explosion.
-你当时害怕吗 -非常害怕
- Were you frightened? - Very frightened.
哪怕在屋内都能感受到那股冲击
I mean, you could feel the force of it even inside.
非常感谢你 多多保重 好吗
Thank you very much. Take care, OK?
好了 停
Alright. Cut.
罗斯 拿上录影带 放进出租车里
Ross, take the tape, put it in a cab,
记下车牌号♥
get a reference number,
然后通知丹尼斯 好吗
then radio Dennis, alright?
如果你打不到出租车
If you can't find a cab,
让丹尼斯派个实习生来拿带子
tell Dennis to send a cadet to pick it up.
-好 -重复一遍
- Ok. - Say it back.
打个出租 把录像带放车上...
Ah, find a cab, put the tape in it...
-车牌号♥ -记下车牌号♥
- Reference number. - Get a reference number.
-告诉丹尼斯 或者...一个 -实习生
- Tell Dennis or...or...a - Cadet.
-派个实习生 对对 -然后直接回来
- Send a cadet. Yeah, yeah. - Then come straight back.
-然后就回来 -去吧
- Then come back here. - Go.
我想也没想地跑出来看看发生了什么
Oh, I just automatically ran outside to see what was happening
然后就开始帮忙疏散人群
and then just started helping clear people away.
好样的 伙计
Good on you, mate.
你什么时候发现自己受伤了
At what point did you realise you'd injured yourself?
当一名急救人员让我在担架上躺好
When an ambo told me to lie down in the stretcher.
很好 很好 特里 伙计 好样的
Good. Good. Terry, terrific, mate.
好样的 谢谢你
Good on ya. Cheers.
-照顾好自己 -好好 很高兴见到你
- Look after yourself. - Yes, yes, good to meet ya.
那辆车什么时候停那里的
When did that car get here?
什么车
What car?
停在我们新闻车旁边的那辆
The one parked across our news car.
他们人在哪 你看到他们停车了吗
Where are they? Did you see them pull up?
是的 是CVN新闻的人
Yeah, it was the CVN news boys.
他们说十分钟就回来
They told me they'd be 10 minutes.
把它往后推 往后推
Back it out. Just back it out.
我...小诺 不行
I... Noels, we can't.
我不知道能不能那么干
I don't know if we can do that.
三号♥车
Car three?
三号♥车
Car three?
不 等等...
No, wait...
丹尼斯呼叫三号♥车
Dennis to car three.
-三号♥车 有人吗 -我会找到他的
- Car three, are you there? - I'll find him.
瑞安 如果他们回来挪车 我们就丢下你离开
Ryan, if they come back and move, we're leaving without you.
三号♥车 有人吗 三号♥车
Car three, are you there? Car three?
丹尼斯呼叫三号♥车
Dennis to car three.
-丹尼斯 这是三号♥车 -预计什么时候到
- Dennis, this is car three. - Eta?
我们还在圣文森特医院
We're still at St Vincent's.
-什么 -我们采访完了 我们只是...
- What? - We've got the story. We're just...
我们被堵住了
We've been parked in.
你不是说你知道个神奇的后路吗
I thought you said you had some magical back way.
我们没有堵车 我们是...
We're not stuck in traffic. We're...
-是辆车... -不不不
- It's a car... - No, no, no.
丹尼斯 是我
Dennis, it's me.
听着 CVN新闻的人把我们的车挡住了
Look, the CVN lads parked us in.
他们说十分钟就回来
They told me they'd be 10 minutes.
25分钟后你就要播报新闻了
You've got 25 minutes to make the bulletin.
我们能推迟吗
Can we push it?
你根本没准备好 诺琳
You weren't ready for this, Noelene.
我就不该听你的
Shouldn't have bloody listened to you.
小诺 没关系
Noels, it's OK.
有关系
It's not OK.
为了这个采访片段我等了三年
I've waited three years for this shot.
好吧
Righto.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
别担心 小诺 电视台见
Don't worry, Noels. See you back there.
你不能一路跑回去
You can't run the whole way.
不 我马上...
No, I'll be right...
-杰夫来了 -什么 杰夫 杰夫
- Geoff's here. - What? Geoff, Geoff, Geoff...
杰夫
Geoff.
我们有省长 警♥察♥局长的声明吗
Do we have a statement from the premier, police commissioner?
-正在努力获取 -联♥系♥省长办公室了吗
- Working on it. - Call the premier's office?
如果能给我接通弗兰克
If I can get through to Frank,
我们或许能跟凯恩做个采访
we might get an interview with Cain.
-有人宣布对此事负责了吗 -还没有
- Has anybody claimed responsibility? - Not yet.
没有死亡吗
No fatalities?
目前没有消息 但我让诺林
Nothing so far, but I've got Noelene
和罗伯去圣文森特医院了
and Rob out at St Vincent's...
十三
13!
出租车竟然收了我13块 你能信吗
Bloody cabbie charged me 13 bucks for it. Can you believe it?
从市里来的车 说这是冒着生命危险的钱
From the city! Said it was danger money.
做现场连线吗
Doing a live cross?
我让新闻车带着维克去现场了
I got a link truck on route with Vic.
-维克吗 -对 他更有经验
- Vic? - Yeah, he's got more experience.
我们在现场已经有位记者 还是目击证人
We have a reporter there who was an eyewitness.
-戴尔现场连线时会紧张 -让他紧张
- Dale struggles with live crosses. - Let him struggle.
他目睹了整场爆♥炸♥的威力
He witnessed the full impact of the bombing.
紧张是好事
Struggle's good.
别怪我 但这场爆♥炸♥
Shut me down, but there's something
和戴尔·詹宁斯这个组合
about explosions and Dale Jennings
让我想先看看录像带
that makes me want to see this tape first.
-默里 你在吗 -在 就在你身后
- Murray, are you here? - Yeah, right behind ya.
我身后是一辆冒烟的汽车残骸
Behind me is the smoking wreck of a vehicle
据信是爆♥炸♥源头...
which appears to be the source...
拉塞尔街刚发生了第二次爆♥炸♥
That was the second explosion here on Russell Street,
就在警♥察♥局外面
right outside the police station.
爆♥炸♥物似乎是油罐车或其他爆♥炸♥装置
It appears to be some fuel tanker or some other explosive device.
街上有大批人群到达 充斥着人们的尖叫声
There are crowds of people arriving, people are screaming.
现在警方...
And now the police are...
-戴尔·詹宁斯 -好家伙 戴尔·詹宁斯
- Dale Jennings. - Dale bloody Jennings.
那是罗伯·里卡兹吗
Is that Rob Rickards?
-丹尼斯 -你的人呢
- Dennis! - Where's your crew?
我先回来了 他们被堵住了
Oh, I left them. They're parked in.
老天 今天就没一个团队能整整齐齐的吗
Oh, God. Can one crew stay together today?
-喂 喂 -什么事
- Hey, hey... - What?
-我们有采访 -老兄 太迟了
- We got interviews. - Oh, mate, it's too late.
喂 我刚 我刚从菲茨罗伊一路跑回来
Oi, I just...I just ran all the way from Fitzroy.
我感觉还拉伤了大肌腱
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表