剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
But I am here with astronomer Ian Lu.
伊恩 你觉得彗星最终什么时候会出现
Now, Ian, when do you expect the comet to finally be revealed?
我们希望明天傍晚时分
Well, we're hoping for the cloud cover to clear
云层会散去
tomorrow evening some time,
祈祷我们能目睹一场精彩的太空表演
and, uh, fingers crossed, we'll be getting quite a space show.
确实需要祈祷
Fingers crossed indeed.
伊恩 我听说
Now, Ian, I've heard that
天文学家有时会把彗星称作"幽灵"
astronomers sometimes refer to comets as apparitions...
他可以偶然试着眨眨眼
He could try blinking occasionally.
伙计 他干得挺好
Oh, mate, he's doing alright.
我们用"幽灵"这个词
We use the term apparition
因为彗星确实很像幽灵
because comets are, in, fact quite ghost-like.
结束
And we're clear.
你还好吧 海伦
You right there, are you, Helen?
如果你需要休息 下一段我可以单独来
I can do the next segment, if you need a moment.
-我没事 -我们10秒后回来
- I'm fine. - And we are back in 10...
海伦 在你结束以后
You and I, Helen, we're gonna have a little chat
我们需要谈谈
when you're done here.
看我的手数 五
On my hand in five...
当彗星出现时
And when that occurs,
我们一定会将那些画面
we'll be sure to broadcast those images
直接传递到您家客厅
straight into your living rooms.
但现在 一条野餐毯
But for now, a picnic blanket
和一副双筒望远镜就足矣
and a pair of binoculars will have to do.
我是戴尔·詹宁斯 在墨尔本天文台向您报导
I'm Dale Jennings from Melbourne Observatory,
建议您今晚美美睡一觉
where the advice is to get a good night's sleep tonight
因为明天 一场一生一次的灯光秀即将开始
because tomorrow, a once in a lifetime light show will begin.
交还给你 杰夫
Back to you, Geoff.
谢谢 戴尔
Thanks, Dale.
澳洲旅游局希望...
Well, Tourism Australia is expecting...
直播结束
And we're out.
-谢谢 -不 谢谢你
- Thank you. - Oh, no, thank you. Yeah.
-很好 谢谢 -谢谢你
- Very good. Thank you. - Thank you.
-刚才还行吗 -是的 很好
- Did it go alright? - Yeah. That was good.
-非常好 -我说得太快吗
- Was great. - Did I speak too fast?
-没有 -我的眼睛太...
- No. - My eyes too...?
你眼睛睁开得也很正常
You eyes were normal openness.
那 那我的头呢
What about...what about my head?
有没有乱晃什么的
Was it jerky or anything?
-伙计 你不错 很好 -真的吗
- Mate, you were good. You were good. - Yeah?
-你很棒 -太好了
- You were great. - Yes!
干得好 干得漂亮
Good job. Good job.
天啊
Holy moly!
在太空中由于太阳的热量激发
Matched in space by the heat of the sun,
出现了成千上万公里长的...
there's literally thousands and thousands of kilometres...
小诺 快看呀
Noels, you gotta watch!
然而 矛盾又有趣的是
And yet, in what is a wonderful contradiction,
那其实没什么大不了
it's really nothing at all.
广♥告♥后将为您带来更多精彩新闻
We'll be back with more after the break.
你几乎完全没看
You've almost missed the whole thing.
我刚打完
Oh, I'm just finishing up.
-写小说吗 -不是 还回来
- Writing a novel? - No. Give it back.
-罗伯 -这是什么
- Rob! - What is it?
我不知道 这是什么
I don't know. What is it?
只是些研究笔记或是些...
Just research notes or some...
-你想再来瓶啤酒吗 布雷特 -好的
- Are you gettin' another beer, Brett? - Yeah.
能帮我拿一瓶吗 小诺 想喝啤酒吗
Can you grab me one? Noels, you want a beer?
请忘记你看到的东西
Forget you saw that, please.
杰夫要走吗
Geoff's leaving?
我能...我能再看看吗
Well, can I... No, can I see a bit more?
不行 走开
No. Step away.
他要...退休吗
What is he, um... Retiring?
-还是他们... -你什么都没看见
- Or are they...? - You never saw anything.
行 好吧 但是
Yeah, fine, but...
上面说了谁来接替他吗
...does it say anything about who's replacing him?
请别告诉任何人
Please don't tell anyone.
明晚我们几个兄弟打算一起看彗星
A couple of us are catching the comet tomorrow night,
如果你想来的话
if you want to come.
我有事
I got something on.
杰夫的六十大寿
Geoff's 60th.
你是作为海伦·诺维尔先生去吗
You goin' as Mr. Helen Norville?
别说了
Shut up.
这没什么不好意思的
Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of.
地点呢 你们想在哪里看
Whereabouts? Where were you thinking?
我的房♥子 我们有个很棒的天台
My building. We've got an amazing rooftop.
特别棒
It's stunning.
我把我的电♥话♥号♥码给你 随便聚聚
I'll give you my number. It's super casual.
告诉我一声就行
Just, uh...let me know.
来不来都可以
It's fine either way.
-你好了吗 -是的
- Oi, you ready? - Yep.
我们今晚的新闻 将以一场特别表演结束
We'll leave you tonight with a very special treat.
国家男童合唱团将为我们表演《一生一次》
The National Boys Choir joins us to perform Once in a Lifetime -
彗星回归颂
an ode to the comet's return.
当然 《六点新闻》团队将持续为您带来
Of course, the News at Six team will continue to bring you
彗星的所有最新消息
all the latest comet updates
让我们享受洋溢天体魔法的秋天吧
as we enjoy an autumn of celestial magic.
-杰夫·沃特斯 -海伦·诺维尔为您播报
- This has been Geoff Walters. - And Helen Norville.
晚安
Goodnight.
*我穷尽一生 等待今晚*
*I've waited a lifetime for this night*
*只为一睹被光束照亮的午夜*
*To see a midnight filled with light*
*看着彗星划过天际*
*To watch the comet cross the skies*
一生一次
*看到你眼里的惊奇*
*To see the wonder in your eyes*
*在所有国家*
*In every country everywhere*
*从澳大利亚到日本*
*From Australia to Japan*
*我们万众一心*
*We all will stand as one*
*被午夜太阳所照亮*
*Lit up by a midnight sun*
*记住这种感觉 铭记这份喜悦*
*Hold this feeling, hold this joy*
*黑人或白人 女孩或男孩*
*Black or white or girl or boy*
*那一刻来临 正如我祖父所许诺的*
*The moment is here my grandpa promised*
*今夜我们见证哈雷彗星*
*Tonight we witness Halley's comet.*
-海伦 -等一下
- Helen? - One moment.
开开门 海伦
Open the door, please, Helen.
我桌子最下面的抽屉里有一瓶安定剂
There's a bottle of Valium in the bottom drawer of my desk.
快开门 海伦 开开门
Come on, Helen. Come on now.
-海伦 -老天
- Helen? - Jesus Christ.
海伦 快开门
Helen, open the door now.
我应该是脱水了
I think I was really dehydrated.
我猜也是
I bet you were.
-这是什么 -安定剂
- What are they? - They're Valium.
不是特别强劲 给你
They're not very strong. Go on.
你去收拾一下东西 我开车送你回家
You get your things together, I'll give you a lift home.
-嗨 戴尔 -嗨
- Hey, Dale. - Hi.
你今晚要去见海伦吗
Hey. Are you seeing Helen tonight?
听着 我不知道别人跟你说了什么
Look, I don't know what people have told you,
但我们不是...
but we're not...
我...我只是觉得应该有人给她打个电♥话♥
Oh, I...I just think someone should give her a call.
为什么
Why?
因为她刚刚状态不太好
..Because she's just in a really bad way.
大概是我见过最糟的状况
Like, probably the worst I've ever seen.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想怎么喝 掺点饮料 还是直接喝
How do you have it? With the mixer, or, uh, neat?
-不 我要直接喝 -这才对嘛
- Uh, no, I'll take it neat. - Ah, that's the girl.
海伦 要是我告诉你一些事...
Helen, if I told you something...
...你能保证...
..would you promise...
你能保守秘密吗
..to keep it a secret?
-可以 -你发誓
- Yes. - You promise?
我发誓
I promise.
杰夫在主播台上的日子不多了
Geoff's not going to be on the desk for much longer.
不多是多久
How much longer?
他要是聪明的话
Well, if he's smart about it,
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表