剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
-沉冤昭雪 -没错
- Vindication. - Yes.
所以他说是野狗叼走了婴儿 那么现在...
So, he said the dingo took the baby, and now...
-现在证明确实是野狗叼走了婴儿 -没错
- ..now it turns out the dingo took the baby. - Exactly!
那我们何不问问
Well, why aren't we asking, like,
被证实自己是对的是什么感受
how does it feel to be proved right?
你应该问问 这是个好问题
You should. That's a good question.
但这不在问题列表上
It's not on the list.
没关系
Uh, it doesn't matter.
这是你的访谈 问吧
It's your interview. Ask it.
"巴雷特先生...
"Mr Barrett..."
多年之后 被证实自己是对的是什么感受"
"..after all this time, how does it feel to be proved right?"
可以很肯定地说 我们已经失去优势了
It's pretty safe to say that we've lost our advantage.
我们要在忙碌起来之前先录一段吗
Shall we just get a piece to camera before it gets any busier?
没错
Yep.
好吧
Alright.
我们要不要录些关于
Should we just get something about
她重获自♥由♥的第一晚是什么样的
how it was her first night of freedom.
要
Yep.
-你睡得还好吗 -还好
- Sleep OK? - Yeah.
-你知道昨晚是周五晚上吧 -知道
- You do realise last night was Friday night? - Yeah.
而你说你要去做些
And you said that you were going to
有创造力的事
do something a little bit creative.
我以为我们在工作呢
I thought we were working.
谢谢
Thanks.
-下个周末 我们... -什么
- Next weekend, we'll... - What?
你能看到门口吗
Can you see the door?
能
Yeah.
-很好 罗斯 -在
- OK. Good, Ross? - Yep.
开始...录制
And...rolling.
在我身后 这间郊区住♥宅♥里
Behind me, in this suburban home,
琳迪·张伯伦在此度过了她重获自♥由♥的第一晚
is where Lindy Chamberlain has spent her first night of freedom.
她一直和帕里夫妇待在一起
She's been staying with the Parrys,
他们是安息日会的成员
members of the Adventist Church
一直以来都坚定支持着张伯伦一家
who have been steadfast in their support of the Chamberlains.
斯图尔特·提普尔 琳迪的律师 斯图尔特·提普尔
Stuart Tipple, Lindy's lawyer. Stuart Tipple.
现在赶到的是斯图尔特·提普尔
Arriving now is Stuart Tipple,
琳迪·张伯伦的律师
Lindy Chamberlain's lawyer.
提普尔先生 提普尔先生
Mr Tipple, Mr Tipple,
我是《六点新闻》的海伦·诺维尔
Helen Norville, News at Six.
目前无可奉告
No comment at this time.
不知道你知不知道我昨天试着联♥系♥过
I'm wondering if you know I made an approach yesterday.
现在不接受任何采访 也不允许拍照
There'll be no interviews, no photo opportunities, given right now.
你们在浪费时间 请离开吧
You're wasting your time. Please, move on.
我们就录你那段 然后走吧
We'll just get your piece to camera and go.
不
No.
他刚刚说了不接受采访
He just said no interviews.
事实上 他说的是现在不接受采访
He actually just said no interviews right now.
-海伦 他叫我们离开 -戴尔 这行就是这样
- Helen, he asked us to leave. - Dale, this is the gig.
你不能每次遭到拒绝...
You don't walk away the minute somebody...
-我们得打给电视台 -...马上走人
- We need to call the office. - ..closes the door in your face.
我们得把最新进展汇报给林赛和丹尼斯
We need to update Lindsay and Dennis.
你要是受不了了 那就去打给台里吧
If you've reached your limit, call the office.
-这和我的承受力... -你去找丹尼斯谈吧 我要留在这里
- It's nothing to do with... - Speak to Dennis. I'm staying here.
-没有任何关系 -老天啊
- ..me reaching my limit. - Oh, my God.
小情侣拌嘴吗
Bit of a lovers' tiff?
你有10块钱吗
Do you have 10 bucks?
当然有
Uh, yeah. Sure.
干嘛
How come?
收买♥♥一下邻居
Bribing the neighbours.
给你
There you go.
谢谢 我会还你的
Thanks, I'll, uh, pay you back.
没事
No worries.
老天 我真讨厌爸妈吵架
Jeez, I hate it when Mum and Dad fight.
电♥话♥
Phone.
-我给你倒杯茶吧 -不用了 谢谢
- Could I get you a cuppa? - Thank you, no.
借用下电♥话♥就好
Just the phone is fine.
-有什么需要尽管说 -好的
- Well, sing out if you need anything. - Ok.
新闻编辑室 我是诺琳
Newsroom, Noelene speaking.
喂 小诺 丹尼斯或林赛在吗
Hi, Noels. Is Dennis or Lindsay available?
都在 你要找谁
Uh, both. Who do you want?
先找丹尼斯吧
Let's start with Dennis.
-你还好吗 -嗯 很好 我...
- You alright? - Yeah, I'm...
只是...你能转给丹尼斯吗
Just...can you put Dennis on the line?
我们会一直打过去 琳迪 会打通的
We'll keep trying the number, Lindy. We'll get through.
我昨晚刚和他说过
I just told him last night,
我早上会再联♥系♥他
I'd speak to him again in the morning.
-我知道你说过 迈克可能接到上百通电♥话♥ -戴尔
- I know you did. Michael's probably getting hundreds of calls. -Dale!
当台里花一大笔钱送你们去达尔文
When an office spends a fortune sending you to Darwin,
就是希望你们能在每天早上
the expectation is you will call in
回报第一手消息
first thing every single morning.
非常抱歉 丹尼斯
So sorry, Dennis.
-我会再打给你 -别挂电♥话♥...
- Gotta call you back. - Don't hang up this...!
海伦
Helen?
海伦 跟我来
Helen, come with me.
-快跟我走 -干嘛 什么事
- Just come with me. - What? What is it?
怎么了
What?
他好些了吗
Is he any better?
他还是有些害羞
Oh, he was still a bit shy.
艾丹当时也在 靠过来听电♥话♥
And Aidan was there, leaning into the phone.
他真厚脸皮
He's so cheeky.
他说他们给我买♥♥了一个礼物
He said they bought me a present.
虽然他没说是什么
He didn't say what it is, though.
你和卡丽娅谈过吗
Did you speak to Kahlia?
我觉得她需要一些时间
I think she's gonna need some time.
-我的天 这是... -用不了多久
- Oh, my God. Is it...? - It won't take long.
我只是和他们记忆中的样子太不一样了
I just look so different to how they remember.
我以为你出狱后会有很大的变化
I thought you were gonna come out of prison different,
但你没有
but you haven't.
你还是保有相同的笑容
You've still got the same smile.
他们会认出那个笑容的
They'll recognise that smile.
一想到我们能坐在一起 作为一家人...
Just the thought of us all sitting down, as a family...
-过了今晚就好了 -过了今晚
- One more sleep. - One more sleep.
海伦 别管钱 别想着等她
Helen... Forget the money. Forget waiting for her.
你给她写一封私人信件 介绍自己
You write her a personal letter, you introduce yourself,
你向她解释为什么你是讲述她故事的最佳人选
you explain to her why you are the best person to tell her story,
然后我们传真给她的律师
and then we fax it to her lawyer.
我们把故事的主角塑造成悲伤的母亲
And we make it a story about a grieving mother,
一个与自己孩子分开的母亲
someone who's been separated from her children.
一直都在的琳迪
The Lindy that's always been there,
只是大家都拒绝看到
but everybody's just refused to see.
-没错 -就这么干
- That's it. - Let's do it.
直播倒计时 四...
We are back in four...
本案冗长的历史中
One of the most interesting figures
其中一位有趣的人物
in the long history of the case
就是丹尼斯·巴雷特
has been Dennis Barrett.
巴雷特先生在1980年初次死因询问时
Mr Barrett was the coroner of the Northern Territory
时任北方领地验尸官
during the first inquest in 1980,
当时他遭受了严厉谴责
for which he faced fierce criticism.
他在达尔文接受我们的连线直播
He joins me now from Darwin.
-巴雷特先生 感谢您参与 -谢谢 罗伯
- Mr Barrett, thank you for joining us. - Thank you, Rob.
-当时... -谢谢
- Now, at the time... - Thank you.
不好意思 不 谢谢您
Uh, sorry. No, thank you.
首次死因询问时 你发现阿扎里亚·张伯伦
The first inquest, you found that Azaria Chamberlain
从帐篷被野狗拖走
had been taken from the tent by a dingo.
没错 对
That's right. Yes.
你也批评了警♥察♥鉴识组
And you also criticised the police forensic team
你之后还继续表明
and you went further to suggest
警方 公众和媒体
that the police, the public and the media
给琳迪和迈克·张伯伦夫妇
had created a prejudicial environment
创造了一个带偏见的舆♥论♥环境
for Lindy and Michael Chamberlain.
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表