剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
No! It was good! It was good.
1986年4月24日星期四
或许笑一个 笑笑
Maybe laughing now. Just laughing.
再来一次
One more time.
好极了
Amazing.
这样好多了 你看着很帅
That was so much better. You look beautiful.
不过是平常的周四早装罢了
Just your standard Thursday morning outfit.
我们决定拍摄主题是鸡尾酒时间 所以
Well, we decided that it's cocktail hour, so.
-有吗 -是的
- We have? - Yes.
詹宁斯先生 你能不能站在她旁边
Mr Jennings, if you just want to stand beside her,
把手放她肩膀上
and maybe put your hand on her shoulder?
真不错
Sweet.
我们平时鸡尾酒时间不都在忙工作吗
Um, isn't the bulletin at cocktail hour, though?
戴尔 你不必去核实照片
Dale, you don't have to fact check the photoshoot.
好 放松肩膀
OK, just loosening up the shoulders.
假装你只是想拿起马提尼酒杯
And if you just want to pick up the martini glass,
像敬酒一样
maybe like you're offering a toast?
干杯
Cheers.
是真的杜松子酒吗
Is that real gin?
笑一个
Maybe laughing now.
笑一个 笑笑
Laughing. Just laughing.
相爱的情侣 享受着彼此的陪伴
Couple in love, enjoying each other's company.
老兄 你看着像蛋蛋被踹了一脚
Mate, you look like you've been kicked in the nuts.
怎么了 是哪有问题
OK. What's wrong? What is wrong?
只是觉得有点做作
It just feels a bit artificial.
但这就是魅力所在
Yeah, but that's the magic of it.
不是我们来展现真实自我
It's not us presenting who we really are.
更多的是人们怎么看我们
It's more what people might imagine us to be.
放松
Just relax.
这事应该充满浪漫和有趣
It's just supposed to be romantic and fun.
行
Ok.
别紧张
No tension.
一 二 三 看镜头
One, two, three, looking.
再来一次
One more time.
男同死了 别再撒谎
No more lies while gay men die.
男同死了 别再撒谎
No more lies while gay men die.
《六点新闻》令人作呕
男同死了 别再撒谎
No more lies while gay men die.
-什么情况 -男同死了 别再撒谎
- What is this? - No more lies while gay men die.
我们要走员工通道吗
Should we go to the staff entrance?
不要
Uh...no.
我觉得我们不会有事
I think we'll be OK.
不是卡罗琳·吉布森的事吧
It's not Caroline Gibson, is it?
男同死了 别再撒谎 男同死了 别再撒谎
No more lies while gay men die. No more lies while gay men die.
男同死了 别再撒谎
No more lies while gay men die.
《六点新闻》令人作呕
男同死了 别再撒谎 男同死了 别再撒谎
No more lies while gay men die. No more lies while gay men die.
《六点新闻》都是骗子
You're all liars, News At Six.
调查一下吧
Do a bit of research.
戴尔
Dale!
我是亚当 亚当·林戴尔
It's Adam. Adam Lyndell.
你认识那个人吗
Did you...did you know that guy?
他只是个调查线人
He's just a research contact.
-你们看到了吗 -没有
- You seen it? - No.
-抗♥议♥者吗 -这篇文章
- The protesters? - The article.
关于我找到的引言的专栏
It's a whole op-ed about the quote I found.
罗伯特·施瓦布那句
The Robert Schwab one.
他们说这是编造的新闻 为了充实反同性恋小册子
They say it was made up for some sort of anti-gay pamphlet.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
"在对这一流行病的报道中
"Throughout the coverage of this epidemic,
我们听到了医生 政客 牧师的声音
"We've heard from doctors, politicians, priests,
但主要的受害者 男同性恋
"But the primary victims, gay men,
最好的情况是被排除在外
have been at best excluded
最坏的情况是被妖魔化"
"And at worst demonized."
他没有错
I mean, he's not wrong.
林赛知道吗
Lindsay knows?
这就是你让游戏女郎
This is what happens when you let game show girls
和橄榄球解说员播新闻的后果
and footy players front the news.
杰夫 这和那事无关
Geoff, that's got nothing to do with that.
小报电视新闻 真正的疾病
小报电视新闻 真正的疾病
引言很可靠 诺琳找到的 所以是合法的
That quote is solid. And Noelene found it, so it's legit.
真实可靠 好吗
It's ridgy-didge, OK?
严肃的记者
Serious reporters,
对这类事情有种本能
they develop an instinct for these sorts of things.
某件事无法通过嗅觉测试 你会知道的
You know if something doesn't pass the sniff test.
-冷静 杰夫 -1975年惠特拉姆被罢免
- Just calm down, Geoff. - The Whitlam dismissal, '75.
你还记得 当时一片混乱
You remember. There was bedlam.
谣言满天飞
There was rumours flying around everywhere.
堪培拉的一个笨蛋听说女王也参与了此事
And some donkey in Canberra got wind that the Queen was in on it.
你想把那事当事实报道
You wanted to run it as fact.
我的直觉告诉我 那事站不住脚
My gut told me it didn't hold water,
所以我们延迟播出
so we held off.
你猜怎么着 我让我们不必忍♥辱道歉
And guess what? I saved us the humiliation of an apology!
海伦和罗伯绝对做不了那种决定
Helen and Rob could never make that call!
听着 伙计 现在情况完全不同 好吗
Listen, mate, this is a completely different situation, alright?
外面那些人
Now, these people outside,
只是一群制♥造♥麻烦的同性恋
they're just a pack of pillow biters who are whipping up trouble.
这条引述是合法的
Now, this quote is legit.
非常可靠
It's solid.
我们可以支持这个观点 今晚就这么做
We can back it up and we're gonna do that tonight.
诺琳
Noelene!
诺琳 那条引述最好无懈可击 明白吗
Noelene! That quote better be fucking watertight, you got that?
我从先驱报图书馆找来了更多文章
I'm getting more articles from the Herald Library.
并且正与血库和艾滋病委员会进行核实
I'm also checking with the blood bank and the AIDS Council.
正在等待他们的回电
I'm waiting for them to call back.
现在去给他们打电♥话♥ 好吗
Well, go call them now, will you?
除非逼不得已
We are not issuing an apology on this
我们不会就此事道歉 好吗
unless we absolutely have to. OK?
接下来怎么做
Now, what's the follow up?
我觉得我们该采访一下那位专栏作家
Well, I think that we should interview the op-ed writer.
-这太荒唐了 -我们为什么要后退
- That's insane. - Why would we back away?
这明显触到了痛点
It's clearly hit a nerve.
我告诉你这样后患无穷
I'm just telling you it's a recipe for disaster.
这提供了更多角度
It's playing more angles out there.
我觉得戴尔应该采访那位专栏作家
I think that Dale should interview the op-ed writer,
然后采访血库
then follow up with the blood bank
我去采访艾滋病患者
and I'll interview an AIDS sufferer...
那就是...五分钟的艾滋病报道了
Then that's... 5 minites of AIDS.
是的 我知道 丹尼斯
Yeah, I know, Dennis,
但我们昨晚收视率提高了
but we went up last night
这在之前艾滋病的报道中从未出现
and that's never happened before on an AIDS story,
所以我们要继续 这就是我们...
so we'll keep going. That's we get...
卡罗琳实际上提到过
Caroline actually mentioned
学校的一些问题
that there was problems in some schools,
这可以是另一个则报道
so that could be another story.
戴尔 你可以采访一位家长
Dale, you could maybe interview a parent.
我正在为澳新军团日做准备
I'm prepping for Anzac Day.
天啊 戴尔
Oh, Jesus, Dale.
-他们现在在外面扔鸡蛋 -什么
- They're throwing eggs out there now. - What?
朝我的车扔鸡蛋
Egged my car.
也朝其他人的车扔了吗
That happen to anyone else?
那些抗♥议♥者有艾滋病吗
Do those protesters have AIDS?
我想知道他们扔的东西里是否有艾滋病
I wonder if there was AIDS in what they threw.
你认为他们把HIV阳性血灌到鸡蛋里吗
You think they put HIV positive blood into an egg?
是的
Yes.
天啊 大伙加油
Jesus. Come on, everybody.
别因此退缩 这是你的报道
Don't back away from this. This is your story.
-是的 这也是场灾难 -不 不是
- Yeah, and it's a disaster. - No, it's not.
我们会重回正轨的 你跟卡罗琳聊过吗
We'll get it back on track. Have you spoken to Caroline?
你应该跟她聊聊 因为所有其他电视台
You should, because all the other networks
都会给她打电♥话♥ 多到难以承受
will be calling her and it will be very overwhelming.
这种事常发生
And this...this happens.
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表