剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
"I will absolutely be back on air in July, and I can't wait."
需要我重复一遍吗
Shall I repeat that?
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
你想散个步吗 去喝一杯
Do you want to go for a walk? Grab a drink?
不了
No.
好吧 我感觉我该解释一下
Alright. I feel like I should explain myself.
我...我昨天很不在状态
I was...I was in a bit of a strange state yesterday.
嗯
Right.
全都是因为震惊
It's just the shock of everything.
我其实不太记得发生了什么 或时间顺序
I don't actually remember what happened or in what order.
所以我只是刚才在那 换了谁都一样
So I was just there, it could have been anybody.
酒精 肾上腺素
The shots, adrenaline...
我只是想说 无论我们之间发生了什么
I just came to say that, um, whatever happened between us,
我希望不会影响到之后的工作
I hope it doesn't affect things going forward.
因为我们一直是个好团队
Because we have been a good team
如果因为几秒而失去合作默契 就太不值得了
and it would be a shame to lose that over a few seconds.
我记得那是整整一分钟
It was a solid minute, from what I recall.
我对海伦很忠心
I'm committed to Helen.
我很在乎她
I care about her deeply.
我最不希望做的事就是伤害她
The last thing I want to do is hurt her.
所以请别告诉任何人
So please don't tell anyone.
当然
Of course.
对了 不是因为酒精
It wasn't the shots, by the way.
我们根本没喝酒
We never drank them.
那位母亲是通过输血感染了艾滋病
The mother who contracted HIV through a blood transfusion,
我觉得你应该报道
I think you should do it.
你能想象自己上镜吗
Can you imagine you on camera?
《新闻播音员》下集预告
问题是 他讨厌艾滋新闻
Thing is, he hates AIDS stories.
他肯定会想看一段剪辑 然后说些难听话
He's going to want to see a cut and it's not going to be kind.
她说那些同性恋毒害了血库
She says they poison the blood bank, the gays.
这根本没有事实根据
It's unsubstantiated.
那就是你的报道
That's your story.
基佬去死 别再撒谎
Gay men die! No more lies!
《六点新闻》令人作呕
新闻电视台
基佬去死
For gay men die!
你的第一则攻击报道 恭喜 真是个里程碑
Your first hatchet job. Congrats, it's quite a milestone.
他们说这是编造的新闻 为了充实反同性恋小册子
They say it was made up for some sort of anti-gay pamphlet.
这就是当你让
This is what happens when you let
游戏节目女郎和橄榄球解说员
game show girls and footy players
播新闻的后果
front the news.
你能做的最好的事 就是静观其变 看他们倒台
Best thing you can do is sit back and let them fall apart.
醒醒吧 你个猪头
Wake up to yourself, you drip!
戴尔 我是亚当 亚当·林戴尔
Dale! It's Adam. Adam Lindell.
他说你们之前
He said that you guys went to
是高中同学 所以到底是什么
high school together, so which is it?
戴尔在吗
Is Dale here?
你能帮我给他带个口信吗
Could I get you to pass on a message for me?
出什么事了吗
Is there something wrong?
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表