剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
有时事情会突然爆发
Sometimes things blow up.
会没事的
It's gonna be OK.
我们爱的权利
抗击艾滋病 而非打击同性恋
你们有发言人或组织者吗
Do you have a spokesperson or an organiser?
我们没有组织者 我们是一个集体
We don't have an organiser. We're a collective.
好吧 我理解你们为什么生气
OK, I understand why you're upset.
所以我想展现一个不同视角
That's why I'd like to show a different perspective.
我想和一位患艾滋病的
I'm very interested in talking to an AIDS sufferer,
同性恋谈谈
someone who's gay,
不仅仅是关于血库的争议
and not just about the blood bank controversy,
而是关于他们的生活
but about their life.
我真的想在电视上播放其他观点
I'm genuinely interested in putting the other perspective on air.
我的爱人就有艾滋病
My lover has AIDS.
好吧
Ok.
告诉我你的名字 我去安排一下
Let me get your name and I'll set something up.
亚当
Adam.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我确认了
I confirmed it.
那篇文章说得对
The article was right.
美国一个宗教原教旨主义团体为了撰写
A religious fundamentalist group in the US fabricated the quote
反同性恋小册子捏造了这段话
for these anti-gay pamphlets.
它1984年初流传开来
It spread at the start of '84.
我找到了所有揭穿它的后续报道
I found all these subsequent sources debunking it.
戴尔
Dale...
-这真的很糟糕 -没事
- This is really bad. - It's ok.
我是记者 林赛签字同意的
I was the reporter. Lindsay signed off on it.
你告诉丹尼斯了吗
Have you told Dennis?
没有
No.
诺琳确认引述内容是假的
Noelene confirmed the quote was false.
我们确认引述内容是假的
We've confirmed the quote was false.
该死
Fuck!
好吧 我们道歉
Right. We are doing an apology.
新闻结束后你来见我
And you're coming to see me after the bulletin.
27 33 补充号♥码为26
27, 33 and the supplementary number is 26.
别忘了明天是公共假日 澳新军团日
And don't forget that tomorrow is a public holiday for Anzac Day.
没错 罗伯
It certainly is, Rob.
中奖总金额将在假期后公布
So all dividends will be announced after the long weekend.
但在今晚结束前 我们要澄清一件事
But before we leave you this evening, a clarification.
《六点新闻》昨晚播出了一条新闻
Last night, the News At Six aired a story
关于一名妇女从血库感染了HIV
about a woman who contracted HIV from the blood bank.
美国已故活动家罗伯特·施瓦布发表的那条论述
A statement attributed to the late US activist Robert Schwab
是错误的
was incorrect.
我们无条件道歉
We apologise unreservedly.
-今晚最后向您献上 -多年来第一次道歉
- We'll leave you tonight... - First apology in years.
中国音乐家
...musicians from China,
在澳洲巡回演出系列音乐会中的一曲
touring Australia for a series of concerts.
-我是海伦·诺维尔 -我是罗伯·里卡兹
- I'm Helen Norville. - And I'm Rob Rickards.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
我想他们已经尽力了
I suppose that's the best they can muster.
我换个频道
Well, I'm changing the channel.
《世纪大拍卖♥♥》或者还有部日本纪录片
Sale Of The Century or there's a doco on Japan.
最让我忍♥不了的是
You know, the thing that kills me
这里面确实有个很棒的故事
is there is a great story there.
你从那条新闻里永远不会知道
You'd never know it from that bulletin,
但他们无意中发现了
but they have stumbled on
我们这个时代最重要的新闻
to one of the most critical stories of our time.
同性恋让全社会处于危险之中
And the gays have put society at risk.
当然了
Of course they have.
没有新闻媒体会碰这事
And no news outlet will touch it.
他们没有曝光这一点
Instead of exposing it,
恰恰相反 用阴谋论和误引
they've muddied the waters with... with conspiracy theories,
把水搅浑
misquotes...
但这对你有利 不是吗
But it reflects well on you, doesn't it?
你走了一个月 看看他们搞成什么样子
A month without you and look where they've ended up!
卑躬屈膝 道歉
Apologising, grovelling.
你最好静观其变 看他们倒台
Best thing you can do is sit back and let them fall apart.
诺琳 来聊一下
Noelene. A word.
请随手关门 好吗
Ah, close the door after yourself, will you, please?
好吧
Well.
这简直丢人丢到家了 对吧
It's a sad old shitshow, isn't it?
林赛 我非常抱歉
Lindsay, I am so, so sorry.
那句话出现过几次
The quote came up a couple of times,
所以我觉得我不需要进一步核实
so I didn't think I needed to cross check it further.
我保证这种事绝不会再次发生
I promise this will never happen again.
听着
Look...
这种错谁都会犯
...easy mistake to make.
是的 我还是想说...
Yes, still, I wanted to stress...
但这是你的错误 而我们必须道歉
But it was your mistake and we had to apologise.
所以 很抱歉
So, I'm sorry.
你必须离开
You gotta go.
外面有很多工作 你会没事的
Lots of typing work out there. You'll be fine.
感谢你给我这个机会
Thank you for the opportunity.
不用谢
Not at all.
伙计 现在不行
Mate, not now.
诺琳只是做了你让她做的事
Noelene was just doing what she was asked.
-伙计 -你就不能让她停职吗
- Mate... - Can't you just put her on suspension?
你想引用这句话 我当时...
You wanted to run the quote. I was the...
清醒点 白♥痴♥
Wake up to yourself, ya drip!
如果你不是海伦·诺维尔先生
If you weren't Mr. Helen Norville,
你也会滚出这里
you'd be out on your arse too.
我已经很谨慎处理了 戴尔小子
So I'd tread very carefully, young Dale.
如履薄冰
Thin ice.
-诺琳 我会跟海伦说的 -没事
- Noelene, I'm gonna talk to Helen. - It's ok.
不 不是 她和罗伯都不会容忍♥此事
No, it's not. She won't stand for it and neither will Rob.
谢谢你 但我不想再惹任何麻烦
Thank you, but I don't want to cause any more trouble.
我 我会给周围的人打电♥话♥
I'll...I'll...I'll do a ring around.
其他电视台可能有工作
There might be something going at another network.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你终于回来了
爸爸又把电视搞坏了
你能修好吗
时间到了 诺琳
-你的晚饭现在都快凉了
-活该
总是替那个男人工作 很晚才回家
谢谢 诺琳
喂 你不和我们一起看《囚徒》吗
我们需要你来翻译
让珍翻译
上次就是我翻译的
我不能看这整部剧
我有事要做
我就翻译前15分钟
喂
Hello?
林赛开除了诺琳
Lindsay sacked Noelene.
什么
What?
对 在新闻播报过后
Yeah, right after the bulletin.
他不听我的话 你可以打给他吗
He wouldn't listen to me, so can you call him?
-你还在办公室吗 -不 我在家
- Are you still at work? - No, I'm at home.
这样吧 打给罗伯
Actually, do you know what? Call Rob.
林赛或许会更听他的话
Lindsay might pay more attention to him.
戴尔 我正在做我们的晚餐
Dale, I'm making dinner for us.
我天亮前就得起床 要进行15个小时的采访
I've got to be up before dawn. I've got a 15-hour day.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-出什么事了吗 -是的
- Is there something wrong? - Yes.
我搞砸了播报 害我的同事丢了工作
I fucked up with my reporting and my colleague lost her job.
这还不够吗
Isn't that enough?
我只是觉得你如果来我这里 我们可以谈谈...
I just think maybe if you come over here, we can talk about...
不 不 海伦 我没法...
No. No, Helen, I can't.
我三点就得起床
I've gotta be up at three.
抱歉
Sorry.
晚安
Goodnight.
1986年4月25日星期五
晚安
Night.
-嗨 -嗨 亚当
- Hi. - Hi, Adam.
请进
Come in.
非常感谢你们接受访问
Thank you so much for agreeing to this.
我们很幸运
Oh, we're lucky.
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表