剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
你确定吗
You sure?
因为如果我在总裁耳边吹风
Because if I even whisper this to the CEO,
他会希望尽快安排好
he'll want it done soon.
多快
How soon?
今天就有可能
Maybe even today.
在此之前 你能确认一下具体的待遇吗
Could you confirm the details of the package before then,
包括额外的五年现有水平薪水吗
including the additional five years of salary?
你刚说的是三年
You just said THREE years.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
我只能
You know, all I can do...
和上层简单谈一下
..have a quiet chat upstairs...
然后给你回电♥话♥
..and I'll call you back.
那你就这么做
You should do that, then.
你刚不是点了三道式午餐吗
You've just ordered a 3-course meal.
是的
Yes, I did.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Privet.
我 我想找阿斯特丽德·曼尼克
I...I'm looking for, uh... for Astrid Mannik.
抱歉 你会说英语吗
Sorry, do you speak English?
你...你会说英语吗
Do you...do you speak English?
俄语 你会说英语吗
俄语 你会说英语吗
俄语 你会说英语吗
我 我打电♥话♥来...
I'm...I'm calling...
-找到了吗 -是从...
- Any luck? - from...
-不确定 -核科学家2点可以接受采访
- Not sure. - The nuclear scientist can do 2pm.
你想这边结束后就出发吗
Do you want to finish this then head out?
-我确认一下 -喂
- I'll check. - Hello?
喂 喂 你好
Hello. Oh, hello. Hi.
我叫 我叫海伦·诺维尔
My name is, um... my name's Helen Norville.
我从澳大利亚打来电♥话♥
I'm calling from Australia.
我想找我表姐 阿斯特丽德·曼尼克
I'm looking to speak to my cousin, Astrid Mannik.
阿斯特丽德·曼尼克吗
Astrid Mannik?
对 我想她过去在这里工作
Yes. I believe she used to work there.
我不认识阿斯特丽德·曼尼克
Don't know of an Astrid Mannik.
抱歉 林赛想见你
Sorry. Lindsay wants you.
林赛想见你
Hey. Lindsay wants to see you.
现在吗
Now?
-什么事 -我们等罗伯来再说
- Yes? - We'll just wait for Rob.
-有什么事吗 -请关上门 伙计
- What's that? - Shut the door, will you, please, mate?
我提前告诉你们 好让你俩有所准备
I'm telling you this in advance so you can both be prepared.
不要告诉其他人 戴尔和丹尼斯都不行
And no-one else is to know about this, not Dale, not Dennis.
谁都别告诉 明白吗
Nobody. That clear?
-明白 -明白
- Yes. - Yep.
今晚将是杰夫最后一次上主播台
Tonight's gonna be Geoff's last bulletin.
总裁下午3点会告诉他这个消息
The CEO will tell him at 3pm.
他今晚将在电视上道别
He is to say his goodbyes on air tonight.
海伦 你可能要应对一些冲击
Now, Helen, you might cop some blowback.
罗伯 布雷特今晚会播报体育新闻
Rob, Brett will be doing the sports news tonight.
你应该避不露面
You should make yourself scarce.
伙计 你...你不能这样解雇他
Mate, y-y...you can't just give him the boot like that.
-没人喜欢这样 -好吧
- No-one's happy about this. - Yeah.
但应该有一个
But should be, like, a...a...
年度欢送年度什么的 对吧
a year of send-offs or something, shouldn't it?
伙计 这事已经讨论过几个月了
Mate, there has been a conversation about this for months,
告诉你们吧 他的家人也支持这样
and just so you know, this has the support of his family.
所以怎么 他今晚要在电视上做最后的告别
So, what, he's just gonna say his final farewell on air tonight
然后明天就只有我们两个了吗
and then tomorrow it's gonna be just the two of us?
-对 没错 -观众会恨死我的
- Yeah, that's right. - Audience is gonna fuckin' hate ME.
-他们不会 -他们会的
- They won't. - They might.
-他们会 因为我都会恨自己 -绝对可能
- They will, because I would hate me. - Absolutely might.
伙计 如果这事有更好的办法
Mate, if there was a better way of doing this,
那么 显然我们会让...
then, obviously, we would have got...
他回来了
He's back.
-播完新闻回来了 马上就到 -行 好吧
- Back from the update, coming up now. - Right. OK.
冷静 冷静点
Just calm down. Calm down.
-他来了 -你假装继续说话
- Here he comes. - Just act like you're still talking.
一切都还好吗
Everything alright?
是的 我正要出去 杰夫
Yeah. I was just on my way out, Geoff.
我们正试着计算
We're just trying to work out
要把多少新闻时间贡献给
how much of the bulletin we can dedicate
苏联的事故
to the Soviet incident.
为什么罗伯会参加讨论
And why would Rob be a party to that conversation?
因为苏联核事故
'Cause of this Russian nuclear thing,
我们不得不缩减体育新闻 他非常生气
we got to cut back on sports and he's just cracked the sads.
我让你们俩讨论吧
I'm gonna leave you boys to it.
我拿到阿斯特丽德家里的电♥话♥了
I've got Astrid's home number!
就是...
It's just...
谢谢
Thank you.
诺琳
Hey, Noelene.
我正试着从一个没影像的故事里
I'm trying to milk four minutes
写出4分钟的报道
out of a story with no footage.
听着 杰夫要被解雇了
Here, Geoff is about to get the boot.
就在今晚
Tonight.
他知道吗
Does he know?
不 他下午3点才会知道
No. He finds out at 3pm.
全国人♥民♥都会认为我是那个暗害他的混♥蛋♥
The whole country is gonna think I'm the bastard that knifed him.
-他们不会的 -海伦认为他们会
- They won't. - Helen reckons they will.
在责怪你前 他们会先怪她
They'll blame her before they blame you.
为什么
Why?
他们已经答应让你上了吗
So they've offered it to you?
不 更像是他们只是...
No, it's more like they just...
告诉我发生了什么
...told me what was happening.
我再也无法直视那家伙的眼睛
I'm never gonna be able to look that bloke in the eye again.
这是个好机会
It's a good opportunity.
是的 我知道 这是份好工作
Yeah, I know. It's a good job.
-所有人都想要这份工作 -但你想要吗
- Anyone would want the bloody job. - But do you?
不 我...我只是想继续做体育新闻
No, I just... I just want to keep doing the sport.
那就告诉他们
Then tell them that.
好吧 但接下来他们会说什么呢
Yeah, but then what are they gonna say?
他们会说 "要么主播台 要么滚蛋"
They're gonna say, "It's either the main job or nothing."
那就走
Then walk.
你之前干过一次 而且奏效了
You did it once and it worked.
你离开这里 我向你保证 今天下班前
You walk out and by the end of the day, I promise you,
林赛会跪着给你打电♥话♥
Lindsay would have called you on his knees
求你回去当体育新闻记者
begging you to come back as the sports reporter.
-我不这么认为 小诺 -诺琳
- I don't think so, Noels. - Noelene!
我观察这里的权力结构好多年了 相信我
I've been watching the power structure here for years. Trust me.
我们联♥系♥上她表姐了
We've got the cousin.
我需要你手上所有关于基辅的资料
I need everything you have on Kiev.
到发电厂的距离
Distance to the power plant,
-人口规模 主要产业 -好的
- the population size, main industries. - Yep.
我们可以在哪里打国际长途 演播室吗
Where can we do this international phone call? The studio?
不 会议室里面
Um, no, there's a...there's... there's a speakerphone
有台免提电♥话♥ 我15分钟后派人过去
in the meeting room - I'll get you a crew in 15.
15分钟
15.
不 只是在电♥话♥里
No, just on the telephone.
-蒂姆 我需要你和罗斯 -人们的感受
- Tim. I need you and Ross. - The general feeling.
-15分钟后 -街上的气氛
- It's 15 minutes. - Mood on the streets.
好吧 我会找人给你打回去
Well, OK, I'm gonna have somebody call you back.
他叫戴尔·詹宁斯
His name's Dale Jennings.
他会帮你接通我的电♥话♥
And, um, he'll patch you through to me, OK?
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去换件衣服
I'm gonna get changed.
没问题 下午好
You got it. Afternoon.
很好
Great...
所以只是电♥话♥采访
...so it's just a phone call.
我们会放上基辅的图片
Uh, we'll put a graphic up of Kiev.
我们只需要海伦和清晰的声音
We just need Helen and clear sound.
实际上 这是一个亲戚
Actually, it's, um, a relative,
所以如果你能表达出一种亲密感就好了
so if you could convey a sense of intimacy, that would be great.
-最后一次竟然遇到这种新闻 -你能闭嘴吗
- It's a pretty shit last hurrah. - Would you shut up?
今天是他最后一天 他辞职了
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表