剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
没问题
OK, sure. Yeah.
我只是想着我们可以聊聊
I just thought we could have a chat
我去年为了面试主播录的彩排带子
about the rehearsal tape I filmed for the desk last year.
-我看了吗 -你看了
- Did I watch it? - Yes, you did.
你说还不错
And you said it went well
我今年可能有机会试试新闻播报
and perhaps I might get a crack at some updates in the new year.
我是圣诞派对上这么跟你说的吗
Did I tell you this at the Christmas party?
-对对对 -好吧
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - OK.
你还给了我一些非常棒的反馈
And you gave me some great feedback,
我一直在改进
which I have been working on.
我想你也是
Yeah, I bet you have, mate.
-晚安 琼 -晚安
- Night-night, Jean. - Night-night.
我一直在认真准备我的展示
I've been really working on my presentation.
不知道你是否看了我昨天报道保罗·霍根的片段
I don't know if you saw my Paul Hogan yesterday.
我看到了
Yes, mate, I saw it.
听着 候选名单上排队的人还很多
Look, the rosters are pretty full at the moment
不如复活节再说吧
so why don't we say maybe Easter.
哪怕只是晨间新闻也行
Even if it was just one morning update.
就...就一条新闻
Just...just one update.
伙计 新闻播音 不是所有人都可以
Mate, newsreading - not for everyone.
-嗯 -我不是针对你
- Right. - It's nothing personal.
只是当摄像机对准特定的某类人时
It's just when the camera goes on a particular sort of person,
观众会感觉非常安心
the viewer feels very secure.
比如海伦
Like, look at Helen.
镜头对准她 她能跟观众产生共鸣
You put a lens on her, she connects.
但其他人 什么都没有
But other people - nothing.
是因为声音吗
Is it a vocal thing?
不是
No.
因为我一整个夏天都在和声音教练合作改进
Because I have been working with a vocal coach all summer.
澳大利亚演员 出演过《特殊报告》
他还和杰克·汤普森合作过
He actually worked with Jack Thompson.
那你最好把钱要回来 戴尔
You want to get your money back, Dale.
你听上去完全不像杰克·汤普森
You don't sound anything like Jack Thompson.
伙计 你有多了解海伦
Mate, how well do you know Helen?
我们偶尔打个招呼
We nod hello sometimes.
那你知道她非常执着于那些特别报道
Then you know she's very, very set on these special reports.
-嗯 -我现在真正需要的
- Right. - Yeah, so what I really need now
是来个有胆量的小伙跟她一起出去
is a bloke with some chops to go out with her,
帮她拍摄 帮她完成报道
help her shoot, help her put the story together.
你周一帮我搞定这事
You do this for me on Monday,
那我可以考虑让你周二 试一次新闻播报
then maybe I can give you a shot on an update on...Tuesday.
-可以吗 -说定了
- Is that a deal? - Deal.
但你得小心点她 好吗
But you gotta watch yourself with her, OK?
她会用一大堆烂主意轰炸你
She's going to hit you with a lot of shitty ideas
什么斗鸡眼的单身母亲
about cross-eyed single mothers
什么艾滋病 鬼知道还有什么
and AIDS and Christ knows what else.
你的任务就是让她放弃
Your job is to bat her away.
没问题 很好
OK. Heh! Great!
多谢了 林赛
Thanks so much, Lindsay.
我们该在新闻播报结束后再见吗
Um, should we meet again after the update to...?
晚安
Goodnight.
你好 詹宁斯家
Hello. Jennings residence.
是我
It's me.
我刚获得第一次主播机会 就在下周
I just got my first update live on the desk next week.
下周什么时候
When next week?
周二早上
Tuesday morning.
目前是只有这一次
I mean, it's just Tuesday morning right now,
但如果一切顺利 我会有更多机会
but if it goes well, there will be more.
-我可以告诉大家吗 -当然
- Am I allowed to tell people? - Yes.
我得挂了 拜
I gotta go. Bye.
*主啊 请求怜悯 我必定追随此路前进*
*Kyrie Eleison, down the road that I must follow*
*主啊 请求宽宥 穿越这黑夜中的阴暗*
*Kyrie Eleison, through the darkness of the night...*
*主啊 请求慈悲 我所去之处 你是否会伴随*
*Kyrie Eleison, where I'm going, will you follow?*
*主啊 请求饶恕 在光亮的高速路上驰骋*
*Kyrie Eleison, on a highway in the light*
戴尔 我是你克里夫舅舅
Dale, it's your Uncle Cliff here.
你妈刚打了电♥话♥来 我们都为你感到激动
Yeah, your mum just rang, and we're thrilled for you.
总之呢
Um, anyway...
亲爱的 又是你妈妈
Love, it's Mum again.
我知道你说过了 不过
I know you told me, but,
是晨间新闻还是午后新闻
was it the morning update or the afternoon update?
打给我
Give me a ring.
嗨 戴尔
Hi, Dale.
我是以前学校里的亚当
It's Adam here from school.
我今晚在电视上看到你了
I saw you on TV tonight, and,
我从罗恩·奥尔索普那要到了你电♥话♥
um, I got your number from Ron Allsop.
我知道你可能并不想见到我
I know I'm probably not someone you'd want to see,
但哪怕给我个地址 给你写写信也好
but even if I could just get an address to write to you.
我电♥话♥是4361625
My number's 4361625.
希望能接到你的回电 再见
Hope to hear from you soon. Bye.
1986年1月24日 保罗·霍根
我是戴尔·詹宁斯 为您带来晨间新闻
Dale Jennings here with the morning update.
我是戴尔·詹宁斯 为您带来晨间新闻
Dale Jennings with the morning update.
我是戴尔·詹宁斯 为您带来晨间新闻
This has been Dale Jennings with the morning update.
1986年1月27日星期一
女王陛下大驾光临呀
She graces us with her presence.
你想当记者 知道记者都几点来吗
You wanna be a reporter, you know what time reporters get here?
一个半小时前就该到了
About an hour and a half ago.
我刚拿下了一次采访
Well, I just secured an interview.
没错
Yeah.
是一名女性 两个孩子的母亲
It's a woman - uh, mother of two...
行 你可以跟戴尔说这些
Right, well, you can tell Dale all this.
他也有一些想法给你
He's got some options for you as well.
-什么 -戴尔·詹宁斯
- I'm sorry? - Dale Jennings.
他会当你的制片人
He'll be producing you.
-林赛说我可以... -是林赛的主意
- Lindsay said I could... - It was Lindsay's idea.
每一个记者都有一个制片人
All reporters work under a producer.
制片人也都是七点就到了
They also get here at 7:00am.
海伦
Helen.
很高兴能和你一起工作
So thrilled to be working with you.
看来今天有得忙了
Looks like it's gonna be a bit of a bumper day.
抱歉 我以为这会是
So, I'm sorry, I was under the impression that this was gonna be
我自己选题的特别报道
a special report of my choosing.
当然是 我也有
Absolutely. And I've got quite
好几个我们可以选择的主意
a few options I thought we could pick from.
我已经有一个采访了
Well, I already have an interview.
好啊 采访对象是谁
OK. An interview with who?
你需要拿支笔吗
Do you want to get a pen?
没错
Yep.
我和一名女性联♥系♥过了
So, I have been in contact with a woman.
-叫卡罗琳·吉布森 -好
- Her name is Caroline Gibson. - OK.
-她有两个孩子 是名HIV阳性患者 -好的
- She has two children and she is HIV positive. - Ok.
我知道林赛对这些艾滋病故事的看法
I know Lindsay's thoughts on AIDS stories,
但我觉得这更是个关于家庭的故事
but I see this as more of a family story.
卡罗琳是通过输血感染了HIV
So, Caroline contracted HIV through a blood transfusion
有好几位女性也因同样的原因被感染
and there's actually quite a few women in the same position.
不过她们都还没跟媒体谈过 所以...
Except none of them have spoken to the media yet, so...
听着 我...
Look, I...
我觉得第一次报道
I think just for the first report...
这不是我第一次报道
Oh, this isn't my first report.
这个系列的第一次报道
The first in this particular series,
他们希望能有一些更当下的内容
they were just hoping for something a little more upbeat.
依旧是实质性的 只是
Still with substance, but...
比如
Like what?
这个嘛
OK.
今天是开学第一天
It's the first day of school,
所以我觉得我们可以
so I was thinking we could
让你去采访一个预科班
actually get you interviewing a prep class.
或者 其实这个是...
Alternatively... Actually, this is...
墨尔本动物园新建的蝴蝶馆
Um, the new Melbourne Zoo butterfly house.
世界级展馆 非常有创新性
It's really world-class, it's...it's, um, innovative
他们即将迎来第一百万位访客
and they're about to welcome their one millionth visitor.
你去过了吗
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表