剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表
伙计 新闻播音 不是所有人都可以
Mate, newsreading, not for everyone.
是因为声音吗
Is it a vocal thing?
我就是个灾难
You know, I am a disaster,
但我也很不屈不挠 还有忠诚
but I'm also relentless, and I'm loyal.
我觉得我们能让你成为新闻播音员
I reckon we can make you a newsreader.
如果你或电台以任何方式对我丈夫不公
If you or the network mistreat my husband in any way,
公众舆♥论♥会非常可怕
the public response will be utterly devastating.
伊芙琳 他随时可能死
Evelyn, he could die.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
或许你也并不了解你丈夫的一切
Maybe you don't know everything about your husband.
你根本没准备好 诺琳 我就不该听你的
You weren't ready, Noelene. I shouldn't have listened to you.
-你不是制片人 -我的工作不能说明一切吗
- You're not a producer. - Shouldn't my work speak for itself?
真是那样可就太好了
Wouldn't that be something?
-你是最好的员工 小诺 -谢谢
- You're the best one there, Noels. - Thank you.
你成年后还发生过这种事吗
Has anything like this happened since you were a teenager?
-我爱你 海伦 -跟谁 跟谁 戴尔
- I'm in love with you, Helen. - With who? With who, Dale?
蒂姆 只有一次 而且我制止了
Tim. Only once, and I stopped it.
而且一结束 我就告诉他了 海伦
As soon as it ended, I told him, Helen.
我说我忠于你
I told him that I'm committed to you!
1986年4月26日星期六
止汗除臭剂
海伦
Helen?
你能开开门吗 拜托了
Could you open the door, please?
海伦
Helen.
我知道你在里面
I know you're there.
能...让我解释下吗
Can...let me explain.
我觉得这一切都小题大做了
I think this has all been blown out of proportion.
只是...
It's just...
那只是我人生两个短暂的瞬间
..They're just two brief moments in my life.
完全比不上我们之间的感情
It is nothing compared to what I have with you.
海伦 这不公平
Helen. This is not fair.
你对自己生活中的每一件事
It's not exactly like you've been forthcoming
也并没有很坦诚
about everything in YOUR life.
你能开开门吗 拜托了
Could you just open the door, please?
我晚点打电♥话♥给你 好吗
I'm gonna call you later, OK?
对不起
I'm sorry.
勃艮第果馅饼 会彻底冻住
Burgundy pie. That'll freeze.
洛林乳蛋饼
Quiche Lorraine.
海伦喜欢吃乳蛋饼吗
Does Helen like quiche?
我记得她好像说过自己喜欢
I think I remember her saying she did.
我昨天给她家打电♥话♥ 但她没接
I tried ringing her place yesterday. She didn't answer.
她很忙
She's been busy.
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
你小时候 什么事都会告诉我
When you were a boy, you always told me everything.
然后就突然停止了
And then you stopped.
是因为我做了什么吗
Was it something I did?
别多想 妈
It's fine, Mum.
我们得把冰柜清理下
We should clear out this freezer.
我需要给食物标记下日期了
I need to start writing dates on things.
1986年4月28日星期一
蒙特默伦西小学义卖♥♥游乐会
The Montmorency Primary School fete.
校长会介绍你
The principal introduces you
这只是一个简短的演讲 然后你进行抽彩
and it's just a short speech and you draw the raffle.
能只进行抽彩吗
Can it just BE the raffle?
我问问他们
I'll ask them.
5月10日 综艺俱乐部会举♥行♥一场慈善展映
Uh, 10 May, the Variety Club is hosting a charity screening
播放保罗·霍根的电影《鳄鱼邓迪》
of Crocodile Dundee, the Paul Hogan film.
他们希望你和戴尔能一起负责介绍
They were hoping both you and Dale would introduce it.
特好看
It's so good.
是一部浪漫喜剧
It's a romantic comedy, and, uh,
他们希望能有一对伴侣来介绍
they were hoping a couple would do it.
-我觉得没法 -不是吧
- Yeah, I don't think so. - Oh, no.
我也以为我不会喜欢
I...I thought I wouldn't like it,
但其实真的很棒
but it's actually... it's really good.
一开始节奏有点慢 但是当他去到纽约时
It starts a bit slow, but then when he gets to New York...
还有他被抢劫那一段
..Or...and there's this bit where he gets mugged, and...
我觉得应该没法
Yeah, I don't think so -
戴尔不太喜欢参与这种伴侣活动
Dale's not really into doing the combined stuff,
特别是在《妇女周刊》的事之后
especially after the Woman's Day, so...
他看过这次跨版文章了吗
Has he seen the spread yet?
没有
No.
你看了吗
Have YOU?
没有
No.
特别棒 等等
It's amazing. Hang on.
你希望林赛跟戴尔谈谈吗
You want Lindsay to have a word with Dale?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
他希望你们能更经常一起上镜
He wants a lot more joint appearances.
他觉得戴尔让你显得更温柔
He thinks Dale softens you,
让你更受欢迎
makes you more likeable.
给
Here.
新闻界的
金童玉女
我觉得以后他的发型都该这么做
I think we should do his hair like that all the time.
你可以留着 我已经读完了
You can keep it. I've already read it.
《妇女周刊》
戴尔生病了吗
Is Dale sick?
对
Yep.
新闻播音员
第一季 第六季
本季终
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
戴尔 你是录下了自己每一次出镜吗
Dale, do you record every one of your stories?
没 就一些 为了回顾
No. Just some, to review.
那你经常看吗
Do you watch 'em often?
我一般只在播出当晚再看一遍
I generally just watch them on the night of.
海伦知道了 是不是
Helen knows, doesn't she?
她对你说了什么吗
Did she say something to you?
没有
No.
我只是能看出来
No. I...I can just tell.
我是第一个吗
Was I the first?
不 高中时还有过一个
No, there was someone in high school.
一个朋友
A friend.
最后结局不怎么好
Didn't work out very well.
我能问问发生了什么吗
Can I ask what happened?
他父亲有天在放学后发现了我们
His father caught us after school one day.
他们叫了警♥察♥
They called the police.
他说是我强迫他
He said I forced myself on him.
然后
And...
我被带去了警局
..I was taken to the station...
当着所有人的面
..In front of everyone.
他们说我是个变♥态♥
They called me a pervert.
我不得不转学
I had to change schools.
你一直都知道
Have you always known...
自己真实的样子吗
..Who you are?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得我们是非常不一样的人 蒂姆
I think we're very different people, Tim.
要知道
You know...
想象生活在现状的对立面
..Imagining life on the other side of something like this
会让人感到害怕
can be terrifying.
但也可能让你意外
But it might surprise you.
我一直努力 才走到今天这个位置
I've worked my whole life to be where I am.
是啊
Yeah.
反正让我很意外
Surprised me anyway.
1986年4月29日星期二
4月29日星期二澳大利亚广播公♥司♥新闻向您播报
This is ABC News for Tuesday 29 April.
越来越多的细节表明苏联遭受了
Details are emerging that indicate the Soviet Union has suffered
一场重大核灾难
a significant nuclear disaster.
乌克兰切尔诺贝利核电站出现了事故
Very substantial quantities of radiation have been released
释放出大量辐射
in an accident at the Chernobyl power station in the Ukraine.
该核电站靠近基辅
The plant is close to the city of Kiev.
上百人在该设施内工作
Many hundreds work at the plant
切尔诺贝利周边地区的人口
and the surrounding Chernobyl area has a population
预计约五万人
estimated at around 50,000.
未经证实的报道表示
Unconfirmed reports are emerging
一项非常重要的救援行动已经开始
that a very significant relief operation is already underway.
剧集 | 新闻播音员(2021) | 导航列表