剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
最常见的方法了
if it's been contaminated with Pseudomonas...
埃博拉也是吗
Or Ebola?
这边从来没有埃博拉的案例 从来没有过
There's never been a case of Ebola here. Ever.
我的天 这不是真的...
My God. This can't be happening...
本 过来
Look, Ben, look, come here, come here.
没事的 一开始我也吓坏了
All right. Okay. I freaked out at first, too.
好吧
Okay?
然后我就想了一下
Then I thought about it for a second.
病毒并不是空气传染的
The virus isn't airborne, right?
我们根本就没有吸入任何微滴的可能性
There's like a 99.99999% chance
高达99.99999%
that we didn't inhale any droplets.
我就是想亲口告诉你...
I just wanted you to hear it from me...
但你也不能说我们绝对没有被感染 对吧
But you can't tell me that we're 100% in the clear, can you?
虽然是这样 但我们不会有事的
Well no, but we're gonna be fine.
那丽兹呢 我的孩子们呢
What about Liz, my kids?
我们姑且说 就那么凑巧我们真的被感染了
Okay. Let's say by some astronomical odds we are infected,
传染给别人唯一的途径是通过体液
the only way to pass it to someone else is through bodily fluids.
你是说整个周末都在帐篷里和你的老婆接吻
Oh, you mean like kissing your wife or having sex with her in
还有做♥爱♥这样的途径吗
a tent all weekend long?
接触病毒后那么快传染给别人几乎是不可能的
Transmitting it that quickly after exposure is next to impossible...
我的孩子们还在上学呢
My kids are at school.
本 我们没染上
Ben, Ben, we don't have it.
好不好 我们没染上
Okay? We don't have it.
我们只需要每天验一下血
We just need to run daily tests on our blood
来证明我们没染上
to prove that we don't have it.
有21天的窗口期
It's a 21 day window.
好吧 那要怎么样
Okay, okay. So, what?
我们每天去医疗室报到吗
We just check in with the infirmary every day?
不 我们可以自己做啊
Uh, no. We can to do it ourselves.
我们就在这后面自己做就行
We'll just, we'll do it right here in the back room.
你没和别人说吗
You haven't told anyone?
是啊 我是说我想说来着 可又一想
Yeah, I mean, I was going to, but then it's like,
既然我们基本上没可能染上
why get everyone all worked up
何必要兴师动众的呢
when there's virtually zero chance that we have it?
再说 我不想让他们
Plus, I'm not gonna let them
毫无必要地把我们关起来
throw us in the slammer for no reason.
他们会出于谨慎把我们隔离起来的
They'll lock us up just as a precaution.
我们得要告诉他们
We have to tell them.
我觉得你没明白
I don't think you get it, man.
在一个不到二乘二米的笼子里待21天
Nobody survives 21 days in a small
谁也受不了
eight by eight cell.
肯定得待出毛病来
Not without seriously losing it.
我们别无选择啊 皮特
We don't have a choice, Peter.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
他们会像对待麻风病人那样对我们
They will treat us like lepers,
远比你看到的对待艾滋病人恶劣的多
way, way worse than anything you've seen with AIDS.
抑郁症会厉害到他们得给你镇静剂
Depression gets so bad in there they sedate you
以免你毁掉仪器或者想要逃跑
so you don't smash up the equipment or try to escape.
这是我们的工作 我们必须面对
It's part of the job. We can handle it.
那你的孩子们呢
Uh, what about your kids?
你的孩子们能面对吗
Could your kids handle it?
像那样被单独关起来
Being locked away in solitary like that?
他们会让我们列出所有我们接触过的人
They're gonna make us list everyone that we came into contact with.
听着 我们会没事的 你会没事的
Look, we're gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine.
你本来就没事
You are fine.
这件事不要告诉别人 可以吗
We just have to keep it between us. Okay?
老天
Geez.
交给我吧
I got 'em.
爸爸 都还好吗
Dad, is, uh, everything okay?
是的
Yeah.
真是个
What a...
我在三角函数课上收到了教务处的通知
I got a note from the front office in the middle of trig,
你觉得屈辱吗
can you say mortified?
我被学校赶出来的时候
You know, I don't remember ever complaining about getting pulled
从来没抱怨过
out of school in the middle of the day.
为什么妈妈没来接我们
But why isn't Mom picking us up?
妈妈在忙一个项目
Mom got pulled onto a project.
也就是说爸爸来负责晚饭
And that means Dad's in charge of dinner.
猜猜看我在想什么
So, guess what I'm thinking?
-披萨 -我叫个深盘的
- Pizza? - I call deep-dish.
不舒服吗 布鲁斯
Not feeling well, Bruce?
就是有点头疼
Just a headache.
需要的话可以早点回家
Uh. Head home early if you need to.
我不想因为一点小病就请假
Ah, I'd hate to use a sick day on a little fever.
我答应过孩子们夏天带他们去落基山钓鱼
Promised my kids a fishing trip to the Rockies this summer.
弗兰克
Frank.
可以把H室的钥匙给我吗
Can I get the keys to Cell H?
如果你说的是昨晚的事
Uh, if this is about last night...
等会儿再说 我们的猴子有什么变化吗
Later. Any change with our monkey?
还是没吃东西
Still not eating.
确认是猿猴出血热了吗
Confirm that it's SHF?
还是别的
Or something else?
没什么特别的
It's nothing out of the ordinary.
公♥司♥想让我把T室和I室的猴子混在一起
Corporate just wanted me to cross the T's and dot the I's,
所以我想自己去查查房♥
so I'm gonna inspect the cell myself.
所以今晚不需要
So, none of the guys
有人去那个区域巡逻
need to do their rounds in that area tonight.
好
Okay.
好的 我们从那边去
Okay. We're going in that way.
你可以从第一间房♥到H室
You can access Cell H through the first room.
员工们不能进去
Employees don't have access to that entrance.
他们大部分的工作就在另一边
Most of their work is on the other side.
没人知道我们在这里
No one knows we're here?
这件事要保密
This has to be kept quiet.
你要在H室待多久
How long are you gonna be in H?
几个小时
Couple of hours.
我们需要把这间房♥跟其他区域隔离开
We'll need to seal off the room from the rest of the facility.
有这个必要吗
Is that necessary?
我们有好几个人在里面
I've got half a dozen people in there.
他们会觉得奇怪的
I can't have them asking questions.
好的
All right.
我们从后面那条路进去
We'll be going in the back way.
有一间锅炉房♥可以用
There's a boiler room that you can use.
我们可以在那里把衣服穿好
We can suit up there.
等等 太空服吗
Wait? Space suits?
雷卡尔制♥服♥呢
Racal's.
那种橘黄色的连体服
Bright orange, full hoods?
-没有 -衣服没得商量
- No. - Suits aren't negotiable.
防护服和医用口罩
Tyveks and surgical masks.
好的 但是呼吸器
Fine. But respirators.
-我没有呼吸器 -我有
- I don't have respirators... - I do.
这些猴子吐痰吐得很准
These monkeys have good aim when they spit
它们的目标是眼睛
and they aim for the eyes.
擦掉护目镜上的口水代表着会有更多的动作
Wiping spit off goggles means extra movement.
更大的风险
Extra risk.
你最好保护好你的眼睛 好好表现
Best to avert your eyes as much as you can. Act respectfully.
明白了
Got it.
在你确认我已经控制住那家伙之前
Don't open the cage unless you're confident
千万不要打开笼子
that I can contain the son of a bitch.
病毒让它们变得嗜睡
The virus makes them lethargic...
直到你刺♥激♥到它们
Till you jab 'em with a needle.
它们会抓住你的头
Then they'll grab you by the head,
用尾巴缠住你的脖子
wrap their tail around your neck and
攻击你的面部
attack your face.
你回来真好
I've missed you.
我不喜欢这个地方给我的感觉
I don't like the feel of this place.
整栋大楼 充满了腐朽的气息
The whole building, it's rotten.
因为这里生活着某种生物 既不是猴子也不是人
Because something lives here that isn't monkeys or people.
它不动了
It's not moving.
这只猴子绝对生病了
This monkey's definitely sick.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表