剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
是啊
It is.
那么 没有
Well then, there's...
没有比你更适合这项任务的人了
Nobody better they can have on the job.
我们都知道
And we both know it.
你头脑冷静 心肠又好
You have a level head, a good heart...
爸
Dad.
不要 现在别来那套
No. None of that, now, come on. Please.
你一直知道自己的能力 却从不强加于人
Always known your worth, you just never pushed it on anybody.
但现在 也许是时候了
But now, this is-this maybe is the time to do that...
命悬一线了
Lives on the line here.
这是你向他们展示能力的机会
This is your chance to show them what you got.
爸 为了我坚持住 好吗
Dad, just hang in there for me, okay?
坚持住
Just hang...
坚强一点 坚持住 等着我
Just be strong and hang in, just wait.
等我
Just wait...
我当然会等你 你也是 好吗
You bet I will. Same for you, huh?
我真遗憾 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, sweetheart.
你父亲一直是个斗士
Your dad's always been a fighter.
他听起来不太好
He didn't sound good.
如果你必须离开的话
Well, if you need to go...
我想陪着他 我们经历了很多
I wanna be there. We've been through a lot.
我只想再陪他坐坐
I'd just like to sit with him...
最后一次
Just one last time.
看看《危险边缘》
Watch Jeopardy...
我只是
I just...
上校会理解的
The Colonel will understand.
就算我走了 我的心思也在这里
Even if I go, my mind will be here.
我们要对付的可能是前所未见的危险病毒
What we're dealing with could be worse than anything we've ever seen.
如果因为我把家庭放在第一位而导致病毒
And if that virus gets out because I put my family...
扩散
first.
你也知道 我们有个团队在这里呢
Well, you know... We do have a team here.
我的团队
My team.
我刚刚才亲自选出了最好的队员
I mean, I just finished hand-picking the best crew to
我甚至还没给他们介绍情况
go in and I haven't even briefed them yet.
也是
Right...
你不是问了91-T成员的家事吗
Didn't you ask the 91-Tango's about their families?
为什么你就要比他们更可牺牲呢
Why are you any more expendable than them?
没人是可牺牲的
No one's expendable.
你是说你不是因为他们失去的更多
You're telling me you didn't cut people because
才把他们裁掉吗
their loss would be felt more than others?
南希·贾克斯上校请去病理室
Colonel Nancy Jaax to Pathology.
你要培训他们使用辅助设备
I'm going to need you train them with the wrangling equipment.
他们都有和动物打交道的经验
They all have experience with animals.
我更担心他们不会穿防护服
I would worry more about how they are gonna handle those Racal suits.
什么叫你闻过了
What do you mean you sniffed it?
而且现在才告诉我吗
And you're just telling me this now?
我本来想早点告诉你的
I wanted to tell you earlier,
但这好像不是重点 好吗
but that's kind of not the point, okay?
皮特不见了
Peter is gone.
什么 你呼叫过他吗
What do you... Did you page him?
是的 我呼过他了 我
Yes, I-I paged him. I...
我觉得他已经离开基地了
I think he left the base.
我给他家打过几次电♥话♥
I called his house a few times.
本
Ben,
他已经暴露了 本
he's exposed, Ben.
我知道 但我们每天都给自己检查
I know, but we've been testing ourselves,
到目前为止 我们俩都是阴性的
every day, and so far we're both negative.
有别人知道这事吗
Does anyone else know?
没有 我 我只给你打了电♥话♥
No, I-I just called you.
我觉得也许你会 偷偷帮我
You know, I figured you would, um, help...quietly,
我想我应该呆在实验室
I didn't think I should leave the lab.
至少你这点想明白了
Well, you got that part right.
好吧
Okay...
我得找到他
So, I have to go find him.
他骑自行车来上班的时候
Okay, so in days that he bikes in.
他通常会半路坐火车
He usually takes the train part way.
所以如果你开车的话 也许能截到他
So if you drive, maybe you can catch him.
马里兰州 弗雷德里克 通勤火车站
西行895次列车停在
Westbound Train 8-9-5 stops in...
各位乘客请注意
May I have your attention, please...
请看管好您的行李
Please do not leave luggage unattended at the station.
无人看管的行李
Luggage left unattended
将被直接移除或被车站安保部门销毁
may be removed without warning or destroyed by station security.
-皮特 -我猜是本告诉你了
- Peter... - I guess Ben told you?
他也是万不得已
Not when he should have.
这不是他的错 这事都赖我
It wasn't his fault. It was all me.
你非得这样吗
So, this is how it is?
像有人得了艾滋病一样
It's like when someone has AIDS,
你在和我保持安全距离吗
you can't get within five feet of me?
我只是想
I'm just trying to...
说「早告诉过你了」
To say, "I told you so?"
不听老人言 吃亏在眼前
Can't really say you stuck the landing on that one.
你为什么跑了
Why'd you run?
我没有跑 我只是
Didn't run. I just...
我得离开那儿 我需要好好想一想
I had to get out of there, I needed to think for a second.
用传染给天知道多少人来冒险吗
And risk exposing God knows how many people?
所有的乘客 请注意
Attention all passengers.
为了公共安全
In the interest of public safety,
乘客应当
riders are asked to...
我也许是个自大的混♥蛋♥
Look, I might be a cocky prick,
但我不会让任何人有生命危险
but I'd never put anyone's life in danger.
不管这是什么
Whatever this is,
它目前还不是通过空气传播的
I mean, it isn't airborne yet.
否则早就尸横遍野了
There'd be a whole... Continent of corpses.
也许吧 但你很清楚最好别待在这儿
Well maybe. But you know better than to be out here.
我很清楚 但我搞不懂到底发生了什么
I know, um... I don't know what happened.
我熟知所有的操作规范 烂熟于心
I know every protocol. Backwards and forwards,
但当你真的去做的时候 就像
but when it's you, it's like...
我只是慌了
So, I just panicked.
好吧 我需要你现在就回来
Okay, I need you to come back now.
我不去隔离室 南希
I'm not going to slammer, Nancy.
规矩就是规矩 皮特 你知道的
Protocol's protocol, Peter, you know that.
罗兹负责人类传染病
Rhodes is in charge of human infection.
你真的认为他会隔离我吗
You really think he's gonna quarantine me?
这由不得他 你为陆军传染病医学研究所工作
Not his decision. You work for USAMRIID.
对 但我也是个平民百姓
Yeah, but as a civilian.
我们都知道疾控中心的人
And we both know the CDC will
会把我送到就近的人满为患的医院里
just send me to the nearest crowded hospital.
最安全的方法
The safest thing?
是把本和我关在实验室里隔离起来
Is for me and Ben to sequester ourselves in the lab.
另外 在四级区域我们也可以帮你
Plus, you need us in BL4.
会有很多样本需要分♥析♥
Got too many samples coming in.
你把门锁了 不准回家
You lock the door. You don't go home.
我保证
I promise.
我去说服上校
I will handle the Colonel.
杰瑞 我实话实说
Look, I'll be honest, Jerry.
我对这一切很不满
I don't like any of this.
南希不该让卡特掺和进来
Nancy should never have brought Carter in.
只有他有对抗埃博拉的实战经验
He's the only one that's worked with Ebola in the field.
确实 不过在会上说什么
Sure, but getting everybody in that meeting
疯狂的空气传播 引发众人的恐慌
rattled w-with some wild "Airborne" Claim?
这太不负责任了 杰瑞
I mean, that was reckless, Jerry!
南希在尽她最大的努力保护民众
Nancy's trying to protect people best she can.
为了达成现在的成就她比任何人都努力
She's worked harder than anyone to get to where she is.
一旦她下定决心做某事
And when she puts her mind to something,
-你没有办法让她停手 -杰瑞
- you cannot get her off it. -Jerry!
先是四级区域事故 现在又是卡特
The BL4 incident, now Carter.
五百只猴子 这个数量很大
500 primates, it's a lot of monkeys.
你是兽医部门的负责人
You're head of the vet department.
假如这是你的决定呢
What if it were your decision.
我的人是有所准备了 不过
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表