剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
Each one suspicious of the other.
这将动用数百万美元 让上万名国民警卫队
Millions of dollars triggered, thousands of National Guard
处于恐怖暴♥乱♥的险境之中
throwing themselves in harm's way from a terrified mob.
单是预计在道路上死亡人数
Anticipated roadway fatalities alone
就会达到数百之多
run in the hundreds.
你瞧不起民众 是吗
You don't think very highly of people, do you?
华盛顿也许算是一个欣欣向荣的现代都市
D.C. May be a thriving modern metropolis,
但在今天结束的时候
but at the end of the day,
它会沦落为和其它村庄一样
it's just a village like any other.
恐惧就是恐惧
Fear is fear.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
这不是我被指派参与的战争
that's not the my battle I've been charged with fighting.
所以 你要为两例疑似感染
So, you would wager guaranteed fatal casualties
赌上必然的重大伤亡吗
against a couple of possible infections?
我们不必宣扬此事
We don't have to broadcast it,
我们可以暗中进行
we can do this quietly.
我今晚就能给他们化验
I can have them tested tonight.
基♥督♥之血
The Blood of Christ.
基♥督♥之血
The Blood of Christ.
基♥督♥之血
The Blood of Christ.
基♥督♥之血
The Blood of Christ.
基♥督♥之血
The Blood of Christ.
基♥督♥之血
The Blood of Christ.
基♥督♥之血
The Blood of Christ.
基♥督♥之血
The Blood of Christ.
基♥督♥之血
The Blood of Christ.
基♥督♥之血
The Blood of Christ.
你妈妈在家吗
Is your mom home?
妈妈
Mom!
南希
Nancy?
他怎么样了
How is he?
爸爸 我来了
Dad? Hi.
亲爱的
Hi, darling.
你拯救世界了吗
Did you save the world?
并没有 杰瑞接过了衣钵
Not really. Jerry took the wheel.
你 你无需为我放弃
Well, you, you didn't have to do that for me.
这个嘛
Well...
这是他和上校的共同决定
He and the Colonel made the decision.
我也很意外
Took me by surprise,
但我很开心能来这里见你
but I'm happy to be here to see you.
你知道吗
You know.
我总是试着保护你
I always tried to protect you.
我知道 爸爸 而且你每次都成功
I know, Dad. And you always did.
这并不是因为我认为
And and it wasn't because I didn't think that
你无法保护自己
you couldn't do it yourself.
别气他太久
Don't be angry with him for too long.
一天可以吗
Can I have one day?
要我一天也不浪费
I wouldn't even waste one.
我非常为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
现在去吧 去吧
Now go. Go.
在我回来前努力抗争 好吗
Put up a fight until I get back, okay?
我会的 我保证
I do. I promise.
-好的 -你也是
- Okay. - Same for you.
妈妈
Hey mom...
对 我猜他可能睡了
Yeah. I figured he's probably asleep.
该走了 二等兵
Time to move out, private.
妈 我得挂了
Mom, I gotta go.
只是
Just um...
想打个招呼
Wanted to say hi.
好的
Okay.
我也爱你 妈
I love you, too, Mom.
拜
Bye.
T组士兵们 听好了
All right, Tangos, listen up!
你们即将要与一种病毒进行战斗
You're going into combat against a virus
生存是唯一的关键
for whom survival is all that matters.
这病毒没有意识 毫不留情
It has no conscious, no mercy.
你们如果也这么想 那我们都能安全归来
You guys think the same way and we all come home.
明白吗
Clear?
明白 长官
Yes, sir!
我们得做个更大范围的清除
We need to do a wider sweep.
你有看过什么东西能把尸体毁成这样的吗
You ever seen anything destroy a body like this?
我丈夫会死吗
Is my husband gonna die?
我们是来救你丈夫的
We're here for your husband.
我能说一句吗
Can I have a word?
我这边看到的也不太好
I don't like what I'm seeing over here.
有人在四处打探
Someone is snooping around.
我负责此次任务
I am in command of this mission.
我不能再失去任何人了
I can't lose anyone else.
上校倒下了 长官
Colonel's gone down ma'am.
猴舍里发生了什么
What's going on in the facility?
有一个逃走了
One escaped!
《血疫》
The Hot Zone.
国家地理频道明晚九点
Continues tomorrow at 9:00pm on National Geographic.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表