剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
根据真实事件改编
「血疫」前情回顾
Previously on The Hot Zone...
南希
Nancy?
我们接到了莱斯顿打来的电♥话♥
We got a call from Reston.
有个工人发烧了 病毒可能已经传染给人类了
A worker has a fever, it may have spilled over to humans.
是空气传播
It's airborne.
简直是胡说八道
That is entirely unfounded.
皮特
Peter?
闭上眼睛 深呼吸 相信我
Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Trust me.
我们会回来找其他工人的
We'll be back for the other workers.
别让他们回家
Do not let them go home!
我是疾控中心的特拉维斯·罗兹 现在由我接手
Travis Rhodes, CDC. I'll be taking it from here.
我不知道你们之间发生了什么
I don't know what happened with you two.
被枪击的受害者之一
One of the victims came for shots
还有另一名孕妇都是她村子的人
with another expectant mother.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
准备你我的行装去那个村子一趟
Getting your ass, and mine, to Matambwe Village.
我把你们送到后得过一会再来接你们
I'm gonna have to drop you, then come back later.
这太荒谬了
This is... Insane.
我们可能会被困在那里
We could be stranded out there.
我们可能会是下一批被感染者
We could be the next victims!
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
我明白你得保护大家
I get that you have to protect everybody,
但我只能保护我的孩子
but all I can do is protect the kids.
请保佑我们的家庭
Please, watch over our family.
南希 姐姐 杰瑞 还有这两个小恶魔
Nancy, my sister, Jerry and these two monsters.
你见过艾滋病人吗
Have you ever seen AIDS?
我们确实有几瓶艾滋病病毒 但它不是四级病毒
We do have vials of HIV, but it's not a Level 4 agent.
你见过更糟的吗
You've seen something worse?
扎伊尔埃博拉
Ebola Zaire.
你今天就得让我进去
You need to let me get in there today.
确保病毒已得到控制
Make sure that it is contained
并且没有传播给其他灵长类动物
and that it doesn't spread to the other primates.
我们没能及时发现
We didn't catch it in time.
卡特觉得这有可能是美国历史上最大的灾难
Carter thinks this could be the biggest catastrophe in U.S. History.
我们不能因为害怕扣动扳机
We can't afford to be the people that stood by and did nothing
就袖手旁观 什么都不做
because we were too scared to pull the trigger.
我想我们明天就上头条了
I think we're heading in tomorrow.
扎伊尔
这女孩怀孕快八个月了
Girl's just under eight months pregnant.
这个女孩24岁了
The girl is 24,
也许我们可以避免使用未成年人的称呼
so maybe we can refrain from referring to her as a juvenile.
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
我们已经从莫妮卡修女手上拿到样本了
We all ready have a sample from Sister Monica.
真是英雄
Words of a hero.
这不再是一个样本的问题了
This isn't about a sample anymore.
我们需要搞清楚这个病是怎么传播的
We need to find out how this thing proliferates
潜伏期
Incubation times.
症状
Symptoms.
我们需要观察它 了解它
We need to observe it. Get inside its head.
明天你回来再给你一百块
There's another 100 when you get back tomorrow.
明天不行 收割咖啡
Not tomorrow. Coffee harvest.
我得把我老板送到田里去
We gotta transport my boss to the fields.
-那什么时候来 -三天后
- Then when? - Three days!
这是个好迹象
That's a good sign.
不
No.
不需要戴口罩 得让他们相信我们
No need for masks. They have to trust us.
-该你上了 -什么
- You're on. - What?
我之前听到你和护卫说话了
I heard you with the guards back there.
非政♥府♥组织把你训练得很好
The NGO's trained you well.
我不确定六周的速成课程能不能管用
Uh, not sure a six week crash course is gonna cut it.
弯腰 两手握在一起
Bend down. Put your ands together.
你好
我叫梅琳达
他叫卡特
他叫罗兹
他们来自国际疾病控制中心
他们想要和你谈谈
我是库图酋长
欢迎来到马坦布韦
你们有见过怀孕的人吗
Do you see anyone who's pregnant?
进来坐 喝一杯吧
他想让我们分一杯水吗
They want us to share a drink?
这是他们的习俗 我们要尊重
It's their custom, we need to respect it.
他们中的一人可能有病
One of them could have it.
想要接触女人 就得喝
We want access to the woman, we drink.
美国陆军传染病医学研究所
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
没有
No way.
你有过一位女朋友 对吗 艾什
You got a girlfriend, Ash?
我不知道 几个吧
Um, I don't know. A couple I guess.
有什么关系吗
Uh, why-why's it matter?
我们会说到的
We'll get to that.
你22岁了 对吗
And you're 22 years old?
对
Yep.
对于狭窄的空间会有不适吗
Any problem with tight spaces?
幽闭恐惧症
Claustrophobia?
恐慌症
Panic attacks?
没有吧
Uh, I don't think so.
家里人 近亲呢
What about family, next of kin?
我爸爸几年前去世 但
My dad passed a few years back, but...
我妈妈在附近定居成家了
My mom's got family close by.
我姐姐
So, my older sister.
-有多少兄弟姐妹 -只有一个 叫瓦内萨
- How many siblings? - Uh, just the one. Vanessa.
有什么健康问题吗
Any health issues?
没有 我们刚做完体♥检♥ 为什么这么问
No. I mean, we just had our physicals, so why ask...
这不是个常规任务
This isn't a conventional mission.
只是确认一下
Just making sure.
有过生物安全四级的经历吗
Any BL4 experience?
有过两次 但我做兽医学博士快一年了
Um, just two times, but I've been a part of the vMD for about a year.
你的团队需要动物护理技术员吗
Do you need animal care technicians on your team?
每个人都会得知自己的任务的 接下来
Everyone will be briefed on the mission. And...
孩子呢 你有孩子吗
What about children? You have any?
没有
No.
你怀孕了吗
Are you pregnant?
没有
No.
喂
Hello?
他之前呼吸困难
He was having trouble breathing,
所以我就把他带进来了
so I brought him in.
你在医院待多久了
How long have you been at the hospital?
一整夜了
Overnight.
我们不知道
We didn't, um...
我们是不是要待在这里 但是现在
Know if we'd be staying, but uh, now...
没事的 我还在这里
It's okay, I'm... I'm still here.
他们说
Now they're saying...
他可能回不了家了
He might not be coming home.
他能说话吗
Can he talk?
让他接电♥话♥ 好吗
Put him on the phone, please?
等一下 南希找你
Uh, just a second. It's Nancy.
南希
Oh, hey, Nancy.
爸爸 你还撑得住吗
Hey Dad. You hanging in there?
当然 但是
Yeah, oh yeah, but...
这次真的把我给弄垮了
This one really knocked the piss out of me.
是啊
Yeah.
这是肯定
That's for sure.
你能挺过去的
You can kick this thing.
是啊 我 希望如此吧
Yeah, I, um, I, well, I hope so.
爸 我 我真的很想去看你
Dad, I um... I really wanna come...
但是我们必须要去这个地方 而且
But we just got to go ahead to go into this facility and...
现在一切都很紧迫
Everything in there is hot right now.
我们得控制住
We need to contain it.
所以接下来的36小时非常关键
So, the next 36 hours is really critical.
没事 没事的 你
No, no. You, you, uh...
你 你必须留在那里
You-you-you have to stay there.
他们 他们需要你
They, they need you there.
听起来像是 像是个大♥麻♥烦
It sounds like a, like a real son of a gun.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表