剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
I need to know.
你们有刮伤 皮肤损伤之类的吗
Any scrapes, open skin of any kind?
一旦进去任何人的防护服可能被抓破
Anyone whose suit is compromised once inside
一经证实被暴露 你会被转移至隔离间
and it turns out you are exposed, will be moved to the Slammer
在确保未被感染之前要隔离三星期
for three weeks before anyone is cleared to leave.
给任务增加难度的是
And to make things harder,
从昨天开始这些动物就未被投食
the animals haven't been fed since yesterday,
所以它们会很有攻击性
so they will be aggressive.
指甲可能会抓破防护服
A nail can rip through a suit.
牙齿会咬破面具 撕伤或扎破脸部
Teeth can breach a mask and lacerate or puncture the face.
我要强调的一点是 你们即将进入
I can't stress this enough, you are going to into
一个充满敌意的环境
a hostile environment.
我们正面临着一个可以摧毁城市的敌人
We are facing an enemy that can devastate a city.
而你们是抵御病毒
And you're what's standing between it and the civilians
保护民众的唯一屏障
outside those doors.
现在 很重要的是
Now, it's important that
你们要了解这是一项
you understand this mission
基于自愿的任务
is on a voluntary basis.
所以 如果你有任何迟疑
So, if you're having any doubts,
就不能参加这项任务
this isn't the one for you.
请举手示意
Just raise a hand.
贾克斯上校 能出来一下吗
Colonel Jaax. You got a minute?
这是你的主意吗
Was it your idea?
上校和我达成一致 最好...
The Colonel and I agreed it was better...
把我排除在外的谈话
To not include me in the conversation?
我拼命工作避免出现这样的境况
I've worked my ass off never to be in this position.
但这情况出现了 却是因为我的丈夫
And when it happens, it's my own husband?!
-我的天 杰瑞 -我是
- God, Jerry! - I was,
我在尽量保护你
I was trying to protect you.
我更希望你尊重我 而不是保护
I would rather your respect than your protection.
别这样说
Oh, come on.
你知道我是尊重你的
You know that I respect you...
没错 但还不足以让我自己做决定
Yeah, but not enough to let me make my own decisions.
我告诉过你 因为孩子们
I told you how much I didn't want you going in there...
我很不愿意让你去 而你如此坚决
For the kids and you were so determined...
因为我要照料所有人
Because I was looking out for everyone,
不只是我们的孩子
not just our kids.
城区有六百万人
Six million people in the metro area!
那些91-T小组呢
And the 91-Tangos?
谁是我们两人之中
Which one of us?
谁是我们两人之中更有资格去指导他们的人
Which one of us is better prepared to guide them?!
他们那些才刚刚加入进来的孩子们
Those kids who just signed up for this!?
我知道我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
足以把他们的命都赌上吗
Enough to bet their lives on it?
或者是你的命
Or yours?
我了解这些病原体 杰瑞
I know these pathogens, Jerry.
可能比所有人都了解
Probably more than anybody else.
我受的所有训练都是为了今天
This is the day I've been trained for!
只要能让你安然无恙 你想冲我
I will take as much anger as you want to throw at me,
发多大的火我都能接受
if it means keeping you safe.
我的天...
Oh, God...
我想我们俩都知道这到底是因为什么
I think we both know what this is about.
南希...
Nance...
对于你的兄弟 你确实是无能为力
There was nothing you could do for your brother.
我知道你非常地怀念他 但你...
I know you miss him more than I can ever understand, but you...
为什么你就不能让我来保护你呢
Why can't you just let me protect you?
你不会也失去我的
You are not gonna lose me, too.
听我说 南希
Listen to me, Nancy.
如果我们的孩子们只剩下一个家长...
If our kids end up with only one parent...
-不会的 -听我说...
- It's not gonna happen. - Listen to me...
我们都知道 我是可以牺牲掉的那个
We both know that I am the one who is expendable.
就是这样
Period.
我们被排挤出莱斯顿并不意味着
Just because we got edged out of Reston doesn't
我们彻底无事可做了
mean we're completely sidelined.
需要有人去跟踪那些工人
Someone needs to track the workers.
我会和杰瑞进去
I'm going in with Jerry.
等等 可他们根本就不想让你参与进来啊
Wait, but they didn't even want you involved.
你是怎么说服他们的
How did you convince them?
说他们需要我们两人中的一个在里面
Said they needed one of us inside.
必须完成任务 跟个人没关系
Job's gotta get done. It's not personal.
没关系才怪呢
Well, like hell it isn't.
你本可以利用这一点讲条件
You could have leveraged it,
不带上我就拒绝进去
refused to go in there without me.
怎么 最后让我们俩都出局
What? And ended up with both of us benched?
我在这里面没什么条件可以讲
Leverage isn't exactly something I have around here.
得有人去打败这怪物
Somebody's gotta get the monster.
不管代价如何
Whatever it takes.
你那么容易就向罗兹屈服了
You caved so easily with Rhodes.
让他把多曼斯基送进了医院
Letting him take Domanski to hospital.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在某种心理的作用下 你是不是想让它蔓延
In some twisted way, do you want this to get out?
扩散出去
To spread?
南希 行了吧...
Nancy, come on...
这么多年你不断警告可得不到关注
It sure would validate all those years of
这样绝对可以证明你是正确的啊
raising a red flag and nobody listening.
让疾控中心 五角大楼...
Get the CDC, the Pentagon...
整个国家 都警醒起来
the nation to wake up.
我不会想让任何人死掉的
I'd never want anyone to die.
对 可如果这样能让整个国家都重视起来
No, but if it meant snapping this country to attention,
让大家看到「魔鬼」就在一个白人居民
showing the "Monster" on some white neighbor
而不是在非洲村民身上...
instead of an African villager...
你就会心安理得接受这样的附带损失了吧
You'd justify the collateral damage. Wouldn't you?
这种情况是我想要的吗
Did I want this?
绝对不是 可既然它来了
Never. Now it's here.
让白宫为此吓得尿裤子
Would it be good for the Oval Office
是不是挺好的
to be pissing its pants about now?
当然
You bet.
是我让你参加进来的...
And I'm the one that brought you into this...
南希 它就在那楼里
Nancy, it's in that building.
它在不断学习 不断进化
It's learning. It's evolved.
对 你所谓的高深莫测的「超级埃博拉」
Right, your elusive "Super Ebola."
超级埃博拉一定会出现
There will be Super Ebola.
如果我们不能提前预防的话 就会被它消灭
It will wipe us out if we don't get ahead of it.
那个病毒就潜伏在华盛顿郊外吗
And that particular strain is lurking in a Washington suburb?
它跟一般的细菌不一样
It's not presenting the way it always has.
感染之后不会出现症状
Without symptoms,
携带者可能在不知情的情况下传播病毒
people could be spreading it without knowing.
我从来没见过这种病毒
It's not the monster I've seen before.
所以我真的非常恐惧
And that scares the life out of me,
你也应该惧怕它
it should scare you, too.
生物安全等级四级
-有什么发现吗 -还没有
- Do I wanna know? - Nothing yet.
先等一下
Let me give it a sec.
多曼斯基的第二天还正常吧
Domanski's all clear for day two?
等等
Wait...
各位教练 运动员和裁判们
Coaches, athletes and judges.
在体育馆帮忙的家长们
Parents helping in gymnastics...
-妈妈 -嗨 宝贝
- Mommy. - Hi, hi.
我没想到你会来
Didn't think I'd see you here.
我什么时候缺席过你的演出
When have I ever missed a meet?
没有过 但是
Well, never, but...
我以为你今天会很忙
I thought you'd be busy today.
杰森的朋友听说了什么关于猴流感的事情
Jason's friends heard something something about a monkey flu.
午饭后杰森来储物柜旁找我
And Jason came to my locker after lunch and he was like
他吓坏了
really wigged-out.
我本来想演出之后再告诉你们的
I was gonna talk to you guys after your meet.
他都听说什么了
What did he hear?
就什么猴子身上爆发的流感啥的
Just that there's some outbreak in the monkeys or something.
萨姆·怀特的妈妈从《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》听说的
Sam White's mom heard it from the Post.
杰森后来说疫情已经被控制住了
And then, Jason said that it was contained,
但你经常告诉我不要轻信传言
but you always tell me not to believe everything I hear,
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表