剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
You're okay. You're okay.
讨厌
Hell no.
是猴子朝你扔的吗
Did one of them throw that at you?
反正不是我自己扔的
Well, I didn't throw it at myself.
它们在用一切手段表达它们的痛苦
They're using whatever means they have to express distress.
每一块污渍都非常危险
Every smear is hot as can be.
谁也不要碰 用漂白剂冲掉
No one touch it. And bleach that off your suit.
我会遵循所有的东西都有危险
I'm going go with everything is hot
什么都不能碰的原则
and don't touch anything.
我们越做出反应 它们越没完没了
The more we react, the more they'll continue.
所以保持镇静
So, stay calm.
好了 大家去把镇静设备拿过来
All right, guys. Go get the sedation equipment.
好多猴子都表现出暴♥力♥的行为
Lot of these animals are exhibiting violent behavior.
对它们的四周非常警觉
Acute awareness of their surroundings.
它们里有些是健康的
They're healthy, some of them.
如果你想救出其中的一些 还是算了吧
If you were thinking of saving any of these, forget it.
它们不是人 是猴子
These aren't humans. They're monkeys.
我的工作就是不去区分对待
My job is to not see the difference.
听着 你是出于善心
Look, you're coming from a good place.
但我们没时间
But we don't have the time
去区分哪些被感染了 哪些没被感染
to differentiate between those infected and those who aren't...
每一只都可能被感染了
Everyone of one of them could have it.
-我发现了一个 -确定吗
- I've got one. - You sure?
我这边看到的也不太正常
I don't like what I'm seeing over here either.
两个新病例
Two new cases.
天啊 我们得通知莱斯顿
Christ. We've got to alert Reston.
我们应该把剩下的都检测完
We should test the rest.
看看一共有多少人感染
See how many infections we have in total.
我得给医院打个电♥话♥
I got to call the hospital.
我是贾克斯 给我接罗兹
This is Jaax, get me Rhodes.
西区护士站 请给留观室打电♥话♥
Nurses station west, please call OCU.
西区护士站 请给留观室打电♥话♥
Nurses station west, please call OCU.
喂
Hello.
我们得继续做检测
We have to go down tests.
不 不 在这等着
No, no. Just wait here.
他们在堆木棍
They're laying sticks down.
又有两个家庭被感染了
There's two more families infected.
我们像被感染的家庭一样被人回避
We're being shunned, just like the family.
我们需要那些破布
We need those rags!
到时候了 孩子要出生了
It's time. The baby's coming.
你要来帮忙吗
You going to lend a hand?
那正是病毒想要你做的
That's exactly what it wants you to do.
暴露自己 靠近它
Expose yourself, get close.
女人和孩子已经没救了
The woman and baby are lost.
他们都没救了
They're all lost.
告诉她必须试着放慢呼吸
Tell her she has to try and slow her breathing down.
告诉她深呼吸
Tell her to take deep breathes.
她在出血
All right, she's hemorrhaging.
胎头着冠了 是时候了
She's crowning. It's time.
告诉她必须用力 你得用力 好吗
Tell her she has to push. You have to push. Okay?
就这样 就这样
That's it! That's it!
深呼吸 用力
Deep breathes and push hard!
你能做到的
You can do it!
加油 加油 再来一次
Come on! Come on! One big push.
就这样 很好 很好
That's it. That's good, that's good.
加油 就这样 呼吸 呼吸
Come on. That's good, breathe. Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
最后一次 最后一次
One last push. One last big push.
就这样 加油
That's it. Come on!
戈迪 能和你说几句吗
Gordy. Could I have a word?
还有珍妮丝
Uh, and-and Janice.
没事的 都会没事的
It's okay. It's going to be okay.
整个教区都在为我们祈祷
We got the whole parish praying for us.
这周你♥爸♥爸照顾你 所以
Your dad has you this week, so...
你要给他打电♥话♥ 告诉他衣柜里有文件
you should call him, tell him about the files in the closet.
-妈妈 -你就告诉他吧
- Mom...? - Just tell him.
不会出事的
Nothing's going to happen.
也许不会 但万一...
Maybe not. But just in case...
我爱你
I love you.
前往HT
Proceed to hotel tango.
好了 镇静小队 听好了
All right, sedation team, listen up.
埃里克森中士是你们的领队
Sergeant Ericson is your lead.
他负责安排休息 这将是漫长的一天
He'll monitor breaks. This is gonna be a long day.
每45分钟强制休息15分钟 千万不要忘记同伴
Mandatory 15 minutes every 45. Never forget your buddy.
记住 不是单独行动 而是两人协作
Remember, you're not one, you're two.
第一个人打开笼子
The first person to the cage will open it,
确保没有障碍物
making sure that there's no obstruction.
第二个人把杆子放好
The second one will position the pole...
-按住了吗 -嗯
- You got it? - Yeah.
这样门一打开 就可以立刻出手
So that as soon as the door is open you've got it right there
以防出现逃跑的机会
to prevent any chance of escape.
镇静后的猴子要送去安乐死区
Sedated monkeys will be transported to the euthanizing station.
好了 我们把这里清理一下
All right, let's clear this up!
清理出一个工作平台
So, We have a good work surface here!
我们对这种病毒知之甚少
Now, we don't know a lot about this virus.
我们不知道它在这里如何传播 如何摧残身体
How it's spreading in here, how it's ravaging the body.
但我们采集样本 也许这些猴子会帮助我们
But we get samples, and maybe these guys will help us
防止疫情再次爆发
stop this thing next time.
也许我们能帮自己找到治愈方法
Maybe we can help us find the cure.
我们要在这里采集血样
We'll take any blood samples here
在猴子还有心跳的时候
while the heart is still pumping,
然后在那边注射安乐死药剂
and then we'll inject the euthanizing agent over here.
然后在这里进行解剖
After that, they're taken here for dissection.
也是最后一步
End of the line.
每只猴子取五份样本
We need up to five samples from each.
每份都按每只猴子做好标记
Each tagged and labeled per monkey.
房♥间编号♥
猴子编号♥
采样完成后 用三层袋子密封尸体
When we're done, we triple-bag each body.
准备进行焚化
Prepare it for incineration.
所有地方都要消毒
We bleach every surface.
在排水口旁备好几桶漂白剂
Prime the drains with a couple of gallons,
每当有血液流下去
then every time blood goes down,
就跟着倒一桶漂白剂
follow it with another jug.
把你的注射杆伸进去
Bring in your syringe pole.
我知道这里已经很热了 但相信我
I know it's already hot in here, but trust me:
只会越来越热
it's going to get worse.
所以控制好节奏
So, pace yourself.
放松 放松
Easy, easy...
抓住了
Got it!
房♥间编号♥
猴子编号♥
我从没想过你在这里会坐立不安
I never knew you to be one to watch the time down here.
杰瑞说了他会汇报情况
Jerry said he'd check in.
我相信一切正常
Look, I'm sure everything's fine.
这是莱斯顿送来的第一批
It's the first batch from Reston,
「取自十几只猴子的样本」
"samples from a dozen monkeys."
我开始觉得卡特说得有道理了
I'm starting to think that Carter had a point.
罗兹也是
So did Rhodes.
这次的埃博拉病毒和以前的很不一样
There's something very different about this Ebola virus.
有荧光反应
It glowed.
这不可能 猴子的器官严重受损
There's no way this could be happening to these monkeys,
而人类最多只有发烧的症状
and no human's shown more than a fever.
四人感染 出现头痛 却没有呕吐和出血
Four positive cases and headaches, no vomiting, no hemorrhaging?
早就该有人发病了
Someone along the way would have gotten sick...
没人发病
could be that nobody's sick
可能是因为潜伏期变长了
because the incubation time is longer.
在出现任何症状前感染更多的人
Spreading to a lot of people before any symptoms appear.
你累坏了 走吧
You're exhausted. Go.
我来收拾 好吗
I'll clean up. Okay?
再给我几分钟就好
I'll just be a few minutes.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-谢了 -我马上就出去
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表