剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
Eight, ten months.
而我们才知道了多久 两天多一点
And for us it's been, what? A little over two days.
我觉得这是因为我们被关在这里 但是
I think it's 'cause we're locked down here, but...
我的想法越来越阴暗了 伙计
my thoughts have been getting pretty dark, man.
我是说 我是科学家
I mean, I'm a scientist,
我应该明白的 但是
I should know better but...
你觉得人生病时会意识到自己病了吗
do you think people know when they're sick?
内心深处的潜意识
You know, like, deep down?
在某种程度上
On some level?
我不知道 也许身体会让你感觉到
I don't know, maybe it's something the body does.
算是让你有个心理准备 到时候医生进来说
Kind of prepares you, so when the doctor walks in and he says,
「都结束了」 你就不会被吓坏了
"You know, it's all over," you don't totally freak out.
因为从某种程度来说
Because on some level,
你已经知道真♥相♥了
you already know the truth.
我不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe.
我的大儿子 他想打篮球
My oldest, he, um, he wants to start basketball.
我的高中生涯是在打篮球中度过的
I played all throughout high school.
我爸爸一场比赛都没错过
My dad never missed a game.
我不该让你闻的
I never should've made you smell it.
你又没逼我
You didn't make me.
本 如果出了什么事
Ben, if anything happens...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我知道
I know.
有其他像这只一样呈液体状的吗
Any of the other have been all soup, like this guy?
我没见过 更多是呈糊状的
Not that I've seen. More mush than soup.
它是哪个房♥间的
What cell is it from?
K房♥间 怎么了
Cell k. Why?
把样本打包后继续
Bag those samples and move on.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
我得去核实点东西
I got to check something.
交给你了 没问题的
Take over, you'll be fine.
好了 这是你的第三块电池了 长官
Okay. That's your third battery, sir.
长官 我们已经连续工作十二小时了
Sir, we've been going at this for 12 hours.
其他人每45分钟就休息一次
Rest of us have been breaking every 45 minutes...
你也得休息一下
You need one, too.
我处理的越快
The faster I get through these
我们需要对付的已感染动物就越少
the fewer infected animals we're handling.
但你说得对 我们在这里待得太久了
But you're right. We have been in here too long.
让大家去吃点东西 把防护服脱掉
Have everybody get some food. Get them out of their suits.
是 长官 但如果你要留下 我也留下
Yes, sir, but if you're staying, I'm staying.
我不会留你一个人在这里的
I'm not leaving you here alone.
91T注意了
Attention 91-Tangos...
告诉姨妈把烤箱调到275度
Well, just tell your aunt to put the oven at 275
直到奶酪开始冒泡
un-until the cheese bubbles over...
我知道 所以我才给你做的
I know, that's why I made it for you.
还有 告诉你弟弟让他练钢琴
Oh, and tell your brother, um, to practice the piano
还有我爱他
and that I love him...
我也爱你 再见亲爱的
And I love you too. Okay, honey. Bye.
活体动物
总数 94 活体猴子
总数 93
他们还有那种烧烤鸡柳
And they got this barbecue chicken tender thing...
太好吃了
so good.
我们应该去吃一顿
We should grab a bite.
是吧 上校
Right, Colonel?
杰瑞
Jerry!
上校倒下了 上校倒下了
Colonel down! Colonel down!
上校 仍有意识和呼吸
Colonel? Still conscious. Breathing.
没时间净化了 把车准备好
No time to decon. Get a van ready.
我们得立刻送他出去
We're crashing him out.
收到 救护已出发
Affirmative. Medevac en route.
上校
Colonel?
发生什么了
What's going on?
有人受伤了吗
Is someone... someone injured?
上校倒下了 长官
Colonel's gone down, ma'am.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表