剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
皮特 你女友过来了
Peter. Your girlfriend's on her way up.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no, no, no, no...
你来了
Hey.
抱歉 这里是非授权人员
Sorry, it's, uh, no unauthorized personnel
禁止进入实验室 所以
allowed inside the lab, so...
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
你是做了头发什么的吗
Hey, did you do, like, a hair thing or something?
你看上去棒极了
It's, you look great.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
我已经呼了你两天了
I have been paging you for two days.
对不起 糟糕
I'm sorry. Ah, crap.
我们有个很着急的任务
It's, like, just been on this insane deadline.
我去了你家
I went by your place,
看到车还在那儿 我就有点担心
I saw the car in the drive, I got worried.
是的 我坐公交来的
Yeah, well, I took the commuter
然后骑了个自行车
and then I just kind of biked it from there.
对不起 我不想吓到你
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to freak you out.
你今晚过来吗
Are you coming over tonight?
我很想 你知道的 但是
Um, yeah. No, I mean, I, you know, I want to, but...
我们正要检测这个血液样本
Yeah, we're just about to test this blood, and, you know,
谁知道会发现什么呢
who knows what we're gonna find.
你能用听筒吗
Can you, uh?
听着 发生了一些事
Look, something happened,
而且
and, um,
我知道 我必须和本待在这
I just, you know, I need to stay here with Ben
直到我们找出结果 你懂的 命令
until we figure it out, so, you know, orders.
你知道上次你消失时
You know the last time you went AWOL...
不不 拜托 这和那次完全不同
No, no, no. Come on. It's nothing like that.
那会我头脑不清
It's, I was mixed up,
也不知道自己想要什么
and yeah, I didn't know what I wanted...then.
你是那种看电影迟到两分钟都不愿进影厅的人
You won't walk into the Cineplex if we show up two minutes late.
这种人绝对不会对未婚妻两天不闻不问
That is not a guy who loses track of his fiancée for two days.
我就是不想吓到她
Yeah, I didn't want to scare her.
行吧
Right.
好吧 我们
All right, let's...
看看这家伙的情况
see what's up with this guy.
生物安全等级四
多曼斯基
黑泽尔顿公♥司♥总部
我问问清楚
Do we have this right?
你独自一人面对致命病原体
You went in on your own, in the face of a deadly pathogen,
美国陆军传染病医学研究所
而我们到现在才知道
and this is the first we're hearing about it?
没错
That's correct.
自病毒被发现以后
Since its discovery,
我们已将其隔离在非洲偏远地区
this virus has been isolated in remote regions of Africa.
目前它还有20分钟
Today, it is 20 minutes
就能传播到六百万人口的大都市
outside a metropolis of six million.
埃博拉病毒进入人体细胞
The Ebola virus enters the body's cells
并利用细胞自身的机制进行自我复♥制♥
and uses the cells' own machinery to reproduce itself.
细胞随着新组成的病毒不断膨胀
The cells bulge with the newly assembled viruses
直至将其大量输送至全身
until it floods into the body,
然后整个病毒复♥制♥过程再次开始
and the whole thing starts all over again.
这种病毒致死率为90%
There is a mortality rate of 90%.
它与艾滋病毒有什么相似之处吗
Is it anything like AIDS?
它更易于感染
It's easier to contract,
因为它可通过大多数体液 甚至汗液传播
because it is spread through most bodily fluids, even sweat.
护理人员通常是第一批
Caretakers are usually the first
感染并传播病毒的人
to contract and propagate the virus.
随着时间流逝这种疾病会潜伏在体内
With every hour, this disease is incubating
并极有可能在黑泽尔顿猴舍传播开来
and possibly spreading in the Hazleton facility.
我们得进去把所有的动物安乐死
We need to get in there and euthanize all the animals.
那些没有表现出症状的怎么办
What about the asymptomatic ones?
很不幸 其中许多猴子都可能携带病毒
Unfortunately, many of the monkeys may be carriers.
让它们活下去会有极大的风险
Too big a risk to keep them alive.
为什么不在那释放毒气呢
Why not just gas the place?
那样是会容易些 但不太人道
Well, that would be easier, but less humane.
听着 我们没有太多机会研究这种病毒
Look, we don't get many chances to study this virus.
我们需要采集样本 寻找治愈方法
We need to take samples, to look for a cure.
那是个大规模的行动
That's a huge operation.
你这是让我们的士兵以身犯险
You'd be putting our soldiers at risk.
没错
True.
但是比起多数当地医院
But the Army is better equipped
军队有更精良的设备去处理四级传染病毒
to handle a level four hot agent than most local hospitals,
而如果我们不出手控制
which is where infected people will start showing up
感染者就会开始在医院出现
if we don't contain it.
你们准备好应对这样的疫情爆发了吗
Are you prepared for an outbreak like this?
上校 你百分之百确定样本中含有埃博拉病毒吗
Colonel, are you 100% certain your samples contain Ebola Zaire?
我们永远不可能百分百确定
Well, you can never be 100% certain...
即使检验结果有绿色荧光
Even if the test glows green,
也有可能表明样本中的病毒
it is possible that whatever virus you have is
只是对埃博拉测试有反应
simply reacting to your Ebola test
而不是真正的扎伊尔埃博拉
and not actually Ebola Zaire,
不是吗
is it not?
有可能 但是...
Well, it's possible but...
所以说你想启动数亿联邦资金
And you want to trigger hundreds of millions of Federal funding,
引起广泛的恐慌
and start a widespread panic
而我们其实连一个确诊的人类病例都没有
when we don't even have one single confirmed human case.
事到如今我们应该有更加合理的应对措施
There are more reasonable responses at this point.
恕我直言
With all due respect...
你在这方面没有经验
You have no experience in the field.
所以我才请来了
And that is why I brought in
最出色的新兴传染病专家
the best emerging infectious disease expert.
疾控中心是世界新兴传染病的专业机构
The CDC is the global expert on emerging infectious diseases.
那艾滋爆发的时候你们的反应是怎么回事
So what happened with your response to AIDS?
我们是第一个发表有关报告的...
We were the first to publish a report on these...
人们花了多年时间去追踪艾滋病毒
People had been tracking that for years.
而你们让诸多血友病患者
You let a generation of hemophiliacs
以及同性恋群体独自应对首次病情爆发
and the gay community tackle the first blows alone.
-有9万人在这个国家死亡 -上校
- 90,000 people died in this country. - Colonel.
卡特
Carter.
你们乐意与否 病毒就在这里
Like it or not, the virus is here.
我们负担不起这种代价
And we can't afford to be
我们不能因为害怕扣动扳机
the people that stood by and did nothing
就袖手旁观 什么都不做
because we were too scared to pull the trigger.
杰林
Jahrling?
你拿到那位生病员工的检验结果了吗
You have the results of that sick employee?
没有检测到病毒
Uh, there were no viruses detected.
谢谢 我就是这个意思
Thank you, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
病毒是有潜伏窗口期的
There's an incubation window.
是空气传播
It's airborne.
简直是胡说八道
That is entirely unfounded.
信口雌黄 无根无据
A careless, unsubstantiated claim.
你继续说 南希
Go on, Nance.
并不是无根无据
It's not entirely unsubstantiated.
几年前 有一场实验
Several years ago, there was a trial done.
证实了猴子在零接触的情况下
It showed the virus infecting the monkeys
依旧感染了病毒
with no interaction with the hot agent.
就是通过空气循环
Other than air circulation.
想象一下一个感染病毒的人走进公共场合
You can imagine just one infected person entering a public space.
例如华盛顿特区的地铁
A D.C. subway, for example.
一个喷嚏 就能传播一百万个活性病毒
One sneeze, and a million hot particles could be dispersed.
到时候还没来得及封锁城市
It can sweep the population
就已经人口骤减 无力回天
before we would have a chance to shut down the city.
关键是 你们没有足够的人力
Bottom line, you don't have the manpower
将这些猴子安乐死并给整个建筑消毒
to euthanize those monkeys and decon the building.
猴子的事先放在一边
Take the monkey house.
根据前例 我们应该将注意力
But precedent places us in charge of
放在人类潜在受感染的问题上
any possible human exposures.
这些都无关紧要了
None of that may matter.
我刚收到指令
I just got word.
黑泽尔顿正在咨♥询♥律师的意见
Hazleton's consulting their lawyers.
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表