剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
Code Three. Medical tear, lock two.
长官 你还好吗
Ma'am, are you all right?
不管是什么 没进入我体内
Whatever it is, it didn't get me.
检查下手套
Just check the glove.
有伤口
We have a laceration.
这个伤口之前就有了 但我...
The cut was there before, but I...
我看到血液和爽身粉混在了一起
I'm observing blood in the powder.
你怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
长官 我们得通知黑泽尔顿
Sir, we have a duty to warn Hazleton.
你为什么身上有伤口还来
Why'd you go in there with a cut?
我都不知从何说起
I don't even know where to start.
等会儿你想怎么发火都行
You can get as angry as you want at me later,
但现在我们得通知他们
right now we've got to get to them.
我们也许发现了丝状病毒
We may have a filovirus on our hands,
而且有可能是埃博拉
and there is a chance that it's Ebola.
不可能是埃博拉 你看见发光了吗
It, it can't be Ebola. Did you see a glow?
我没进行到那步
I didn't get that far.
那你检查污染了吗
And did you check for contaminates?
没有 因为我用的是新鲜样本
No, because I was using a fresh sample.
那不就行了
Well, there you go.
你怎么能百分之百确认呢
I mean, how can you be 100% sure?
我已经让实验室
I already have the lab
检测与所有已知细菌的匹配度
running a thorough test of all known bacteria.
上校 几周前 我让黑泽尔顿给我寄样本
Colonel, weeks ago, I asked Hazleton to send me samples
任何可能与猿猴出血热沾边的都行
of anything that looked even remotely like SHF.
那是为了我的研究
The package was for my study.
细胞爆裂是因为被感染了
The cells blew up because they were infected.
我已经告诉了黑泽尔顿这是猿猴出血热
I've already told Hazleton that it's Simian Fever.
你真的认为小科科
What, you really think Coco Jr.
同时有两种罕见的致命疾病吗
In there has two rare and deadly diseases?
听着 哪个更有可能
Look, what's more likely?
他们送来了我等了几周的猿猴出血热的样本
They sent us samples of SHF, which I've been expecting for weeks,
或者可能是埃博拉
or Ebola, which is literally
是以前从未在美国土地中被发现过的病毒
never before been detected on U.S. Soil.
这太轻率了
That's reckless.
不 那是经验
No, that... that's experience.
不好意思 我是这里唯一一个
I'm sorry, I'm the only one
真正实地追踪过这些病毒的人
here who's chased these viruses on the ground.
听着 别废话了 好吗
Look, enough of this crap, okay?
埃博拉
Ebola?
贾克斯 你知道这会引起什么样的恐慌吗
Jaax, do you have any idea what kind of panic this would cause?
我需要明确的证据
I'm gonna need unequivocal proof.
我正要把扎伊尔埃博拉病毒引入组织样本
I was about to introduce Ebola Zaire to the sample tissue.
我只需要再进实验室就好
I just need to get back in there.
你所有样本都在灭菌过程中受损了 长官
All your samples were compromised during sterilization, ma'am.
这是实验流程
It's protocol.
贾克斯 你我都知道 如果这是埃博拉
Jaax, you and I both know, if this was Ebola,
已经有了一连串尸体出现了
there'd be a trail of dead bodies already.
知道吗
All right?
要说我从卡特那儿学到了什么
If I learned anything from Carter,
就是每次埃博拉侵袭
it's that every time Ebola strikes,
它会退回到隐秘地带
it retreats back into the jungle
然后变异成不同的东西再出现
and it emerges again as something different.
这就是没人会再听那家伙说话的原因
And there's a reason that no one listens to that guy anymore.
贾克斯 在事故调查结束之前
Jaax, until this accident investigation is concluded,
从现在起 严禁你再进入四级区域
you're suspended from Level 4, as of now.
接下来由贾林接手
Jahrling will take it from here.
抱歉 杰瑞
I'm sorry, Jerry.
你好吗
How are you doing?
你还好吗
You okay?
你把我吓惨了 南希
You're scaring the hell out of me, Nance.
我去实验室看看你的测试结果
I'm gonna go check in with the lab, see about your test.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
本在哪里
Hey, where's Ben?
他在去谢南多厄的半路上了
He's half way to Shenandoah by now.
该死的 我还想和他谈谈
Damn it. I wanted to talk to him about something.
他周一回来
He'll be back Monday.
测试进展如何
How are these tests coming?
有没有发现任何污染物
You ID any contaminant yet?
还没 我在逐一排除细菌
Not yet. I'm ruling out bacteria one by one.
还要几个小时才能完成
Won't be done for another few hours.
晚安 贾林博士
Good night, Dr. Jahrling.
晚安
Night.
等等
Wait. Uh.
干干净净
All clear.
你比谁都清楚 南希
You know better, Nance.
你得相信我 我已经采取了预防措施
You have to trust me. I used precautions.
对不起 但是
I'm sorry, but...
-如果你出了什么事...-没出什么事
- if anything happened to you... - It didn't.
好吧 我们回家吧
Okay, let's go home.
不行 我现在还不能回家
I... I can't, not now.
我今天很确定在实验室有所发现
I'm pretty sure of what I saw in there today.
好吧 我不是不信任你 但为什么一定是你
Okay. Not that I don't trust you, but why does it have to be you?
其他人也可以做的
Someone else can do that.
是吗 谁去呢
Really, who?
皮特坚信我是错的
Peter's convinced I'm wrong,
上校认为那根本就不可能
and the Colonel thinks that it's too improbable.
还有谁能发出红色警示呢
So who else is there that's gonna raise a red flag?
杰瑞 看着我
Jerry, look at me.
你这双手曾接触过炭疽 马尔堡病毒
These two hands have held anthrax, Marburg...
你知道我不喜欢谈论...
You know I don't like talking about...
我这么做是因为这是我的责任
And I do it because it is my responsibility.
这是我的职责所在
It's my duty.
那你对杰米和杰森的责任怎么办
What about your duty to Jaime and Jason?
还有我呢
And me?
你不能因为我做了分内事而生气
You can't be angry with me for doing what I signed up for.
大多数的日子里我都会骗自己
You know, most days I lie to myself.
我告诉自己你没有真的处于危险之中
I tell myself you're not in any real danger.
但今天我真的做不到
I hate that I can't do that today.
我们会挺过去的
We're gonna get through this.
我不能不负责任
I can't drop it.
现在不行
Not now.
我得再找一只猴子来取样
I need to find another monkey to sample.
好吗
Okay?
多加小心 好吗
Just be extra careful, all right?
我会的
I will.
本猴舍不对外开放
This facility is not open to the public.
我不是外人
I'm not the public.
我是美国陆军传染病医学研究所的上校
I'm a Colonel with USAMRIID.
我叫南希·贾克斯
My name is Nancy Jaax.
真不好意思
Oh. Sorry.
我是猴舍管♥理♥员♥ 弗兰克·梅斯
Uh, I'm Frank Mays, uh, Colony Manager.
谢谢你关于猿猴出血热的提醒
Thank you for the heads-up on the SHF.
你是怎么处理监禁室里的其他猴子的
What did you do with the other monkeys in the cell?
我把它们隔离起来了 怎么了
Well, I quarantined them. Why?
我得看看它们
Because I need to see them.
它们是私人财产
That's private property.
如果我在未经总部允许的情况下让你看了
They'd have my balls if I let you see them
他们不会给我好果子吃的
without clearance from HQ.
你们整个猴舍都处于危险之中
Your whole colony is in danger.
女士 我已经在这里呆了30年了
Ma'am, I've been here for 30 years
这不是我们第一次病情爆发了
and this is not our first outbreak.
幸运的是 我们很早就发现了
Luckily, we caught it early.
死了多少只猴子
How many dead?
除了O53号♥之外 11只或12只吧
Aside from O53, uh... 11, 12.
你在处理它们的时候弄伤自己了吗
Did you nick yourself when you processed them?
有割伤或擦伤吗
Any cuts or scrapes?
你觉得这不是猿猴出血热 对吗
You don't think this is Simian Fever, do you?
听着 现在总有一些上校
Now, look, some Colonel shows up
什么都不通知就在大半夜过来
unannounced in the middle of the night...
我这到底出了什么问题
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表