剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
你打开门之后
Once you open the door,
我会扎进去 然后你就注射 准备好了吗
I'll pin it down, you inject it. Ready?
好了
Ready.
牙齿没有标记过
Teeth aren't filed.
快点 我要撑不住了
Come on, I'm losing him.
亲爱的 今天过得怎么样
Hi, hon. How was your day?
挺好的 挺好的
Eh, it was good. It was good.
我刚从实验室回来
lab was a mess, okay?
等我先洗个澡好不好
So, I'm gonna take a shower. All right?
你都没有抱抱孩子们
You didn't tuck the kids in.
实验室最近有流感
Yeah, um, there's a flu going around at work and I just,
我不想让他们生病
I didn't want to get them sick.
你以为你还能比他们班里的小邋遢
Like you could expose them to anything those ragamuffins in
更能传播病毒吗
their class couldn't.
我来试试吧
I'll take my chances.
真的吗
Seriously?
那把椅子都坏了两年了
That chair's been broken for two years.
今天我在工作的时候
Um, something, um, potentially very bad
发生了一些可能非常不好的事情
happened at work today,
我觉得我最好还是跟你和孩子们
and I think it's best if I just keep a little distance
保持一点距离吧
from you and the kids right now.
本 到底怎么了
Ben, what is going on?
我们发现了一种传染病毒
We, we have, um, a hot agent.
一种叫埃博拉的病毒
A virus called Ebola.
就是非洲的那个病毒吗
The thing from Africa?
它就在这 在一只猴子身上
It's here. In a research monkey.
但这正是实验室的工作呀 对吧
But that's what all those labs are for, right?
你在实验室里应该很安全的
You're supposed to be safe in there,
你们穿着防护服 密不透风的
all suited up and everything.
你是这么告诉我的啊
That's what you told me.
我接触到了
I got exposed to it.
什么叫「接触到了」
What do you mean "exposed"?
虽然几率很小
It's, it's very low risk...
如果真的很严重的话 你会被隔离起来的吧
If it was serious, you'd be quarantined, right?
-我们没告诉别人 -你在说什么
- We didn't tell anyone. - What are you saying?
我的天呐 你把病毒带来了吗
Oh, my God, you brought it back here?
带回家了
To our home?
我基本上没有可能感染病毒 好吗
There's basically no chance that I have it, okay?
但这事得保密
But we need to keep this between us.
不 本 你...你得回去
No, Ben, you, you, you have to go back;
你得告诉别人
you need to tell somebody.
第一次总是很难
The first time's always rough.
你看见它的眼睛了吗
Did you see its eyes?
今天之前 你只在细胞里见过这病毒
Before today, you just saw this thing in cells.
现在你看到了感染的活物 及这病毒的危害
Now you've seen it in a live being and what it can do to them...
它就是个活生生的怪物
It's a living monster.
回家吧
Go home.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
杰米 杰森
Jaime? Jason?
他们不在家 我
They're not here. I, uh,
今晚送他们去表亲家了
took them to their cousin's for the night.
这你得和我商量啊
Well, that's a mutual call.
你做了你的决定 我做了我的
Well, you made your call, I made mine.
发生了很多事 我明白
With everything going on, I get it...
你不觉得你有点
Don't you think you're?
不 我不是反应过度
No, I'm not overreacting.
你的后备箱里放着什么 南希
What was in your trunk, Nance?
我...
I...
我消毒了三次
I sterilized three times over.
你真觉得如果我不确定还会把车停到车♥库♥吗
You really think I would park in the garage if I wasn't sure?
你都没告诉我
You didn't even tell me.
我是有这个打算 那是个意外
Well, I was going to. It wasn't on purpose.
只是发生了很多事
Just everything's been happening...
我明白你所做的一切很重要
You know, I get that what you have to do is important,
你得保护大家
you have to protect everybody.
但我只能保护我的孩子
But all I can do is protect the kids.
我去看个比赛结尾
I'm gonna catch the end of the game.
冰箱里有披萨
There's some, uh, pizza in the fridge.
H室
G室
你是谁
Who in the hell are you?
我在另一个隔间里发现了一只病猴
I found a sick monkey in another cell.
什么
What?
我们没及时发现
We didn't catch it in time.
天知道病毒会传播多远
Who knows how far it's spread.
这可不妙
This is not good.
-它是怎么到那的 -不是「怎么」
- How'd it get there? - Not about "How."
而是「谁」
"Who."
糟了
Crap.
他想知道我们是谁
Uh, he wants to know who we are...
把你的钱包给他
Give him your wallet.
好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay.
举起手来
Up!
也许枪不是个好主意
Maybe the gun wasn't a great idea.
我觉得他在问谁派我们来的
I think he's asking who sent us.
告诉他我们是医生
Tell him we're doctors.
告诉他我们得去村里
Tell him we need to go to the village.
告诉他把石头搬开 带我们过去
Tell him to move the damn rock and take us there.
下来
Yo, get down!
他说我们不能开车去 只能步行
He says we can't take the car. We have to walk.
你觉得是士兵干的吗
You think those soldiers did this?
这不是战争
This wasn't an act of war...
这些人烧了自己
These people burned themselves
和他们的村庄防止病毒传染
and their village to contain this thing.
我觉得这就是医生了
I think I found the doctor.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
等一下 拜托 别这样 等等
Wait, please! Please, don't do that! Hold on!
我们需要 我们需要样本 拜托了
We need, we need samples, please!
别紧张
You take it easy.
别让这些人觉得我们其中有人拿着它
We don't want these guys thinking one of us has it.
别把你的手放在眼睛 鼻子或者嘴巴上
And don't put your hand on your eyes, your nose or your mouth.
我们现在该怎么办
Well, what do we do now?
如果这东西严重到能毁了一个村子
If this thing is bad enough to burn down a village,
然后它还在外面什么地方
then it's still out there somewhere.
我们得找到它
And we're gonna find it.
我在另一个隔间又找到了一只受感染的猴子
I found one more infected monkey in another cell.
它传播了 我们没及时控制它
It's spread. We didn't contain it in time.
我军之前从未爆发过这样的疫情
Our army has never contained an outbreak like this before.
没有医疗方案
There is no protocol.
别进去
Don't go in there.
莫妮卡修女
Sister Monica...
天啊
Jesus!
埃博拉
Ebola?
如果仍有威胁 军队不会轻易离开的
The army wouldn't just walk away if there was still a threat.
我的天啊 沃尔特
My god Walt.
南希
Nancy?
一个工人发烧了 可能已经传染给人类了
A worker has a fever; it may have spilled over to humans!
快点准备起来
Let's get ready!
我告诉了我妻子
I told my wife.
你想引起恐慌吗
Do you want to start a panic?
我想让我的家人活下去
I want to keep my family alive!
你根本不知道你卷入了什么事
You have no idea what you're getting into.
这是新的东西
This is something new.
你牺牲了很多
You sacrificed a lot to be
好成为那个能命名次时代致命疾病的人
the one who could name the next killer disease.
你闻了它是什么意思
What do you mean you sniffed it?
然后你现在才和我说
And you're just telling me this now?
皮特走了
Peter is gone!
他暴露了
He's exposed!
它在学习 它在进化
It's learning! It's evolved!
你想让这个东西出去传播开吗
You want this to get out to spread?
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表