剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
上校
Colonel.
在美国 我们的军队从来没有
Modern day Army's never contained
跟这种病毒打过交道
an outbreak on U.S. Soil like this before.
根本没有协议
There is no protocol.
美国陆军传染病医学研究所
我告诉我妻子了 所有事情
I told my wife. I told her everything.
你说什么
You what?
她有权知道 好吗
Look, she deserves to know, all right?
我相信你能理解的
I'm-I'm sure that you understand.
不 并不 本
No. Not really, Ben.
让我猜一下 她是不是吓坏了
Let me guess. Was she freaked out?
是啊 她快吓死了
Yeah, she's terrified!
她觉得我被感染了
She thinks I have it,
而且我可能传染别人
th-that I could pass it.
真棒 这真是太棒了
Great. You know, this is just great.
我希望她可以告诉所有人
I hope you know she's gonna tell everyone.
不 她不会说
No, she is not.
我告诉她待在家里
Look, I told her to stay inside,
让孩子们别去上学 就待在家里
and to keep the kids home from school.
也许应该让他们过来
But maybe they should come in
也做一下血检
and we should test their blood, too.
然后拉响这里的警报
And set off alarms all over this place?
警报 谁在乎警报
Alarms? Who cares about alarms?
我想我的家人活下去
I want to keep my family alive.
本 传染不是那么简单的 好吗
Ben, it doesn't transmit that easily. Okay?
我们又不是喝下了一整瓶病毒
It's not like we chugged a bottle of it.
我们只是在它们上面挥了挥手
We just waved our hands over it.
拜托 有那么多工人
For God's sakes, there's a whole team of workers tha...
整天清理猴子粪便 他们也没有感染
Shoveling monkey crap all day, they don't have it!
好的 等一下 等一下 等一下
Okay. All right, all right, all right...
你也许是对的
You're probably right.
可能 你想要引起恐慌吗
Prob... Do you want to start a panic?
你想让基地关门大吉吗
You want to get the base shut down?
你知道那会让军队蒙羞
You know, publicly embarrassing the Army
最后会搞得很难看
doesn't usually end that well.
她什么都不会说
She's not gonna say anything.
你怎么能百分百确定
Yeah, how can you be 100% sure?
准备好了吗
You ready?
我很迷茫
I have no road map.
我是说 没有协议
I mean, no protocols?
我们设立了那么多机构保障安全
Out of all the agencies that are set up to protect us,
为什么还是没有做好准备
why are we not more prepared?
以前它们从没到过我们家门口
It's never been at our back door before.
人们在这个世上只为一件事竭尽全力
There's only one reason people do anything in this world.
恐惧
Fear.
我知道你的感受
I've been in your shoes.
真的
Really?
同时兼顾爆发的疫情 两个孩子
Juggling a burgeoning outbreak and two kids,
一屋子的动物还有一个丈夫
houseful of pets and a husband?
千层面 冰箱
体操比赛
11号♥ 3:30
我是说第一次面对这些的感受
I mean going in for the first time.
这里所有的实验室 军队体制
All these labs here, military hierarchy,
它们会迷惑你
it can trick you.
让你觉得世界仍有秩序
Makes you think there's an order to the world.
维吉尼亚州 莱斯顿
嘿 沃尔特
Hey, Walt.
我的猴子怎么了
The hell's happening with my monkeys?
H室发生了什么
And what happened in Cell H?
他们清理干净了吗
Did they clean it out?
干净了
Yeah.
昨晚我一个手下打给我
One of my boys called me last night
说这里有个全副武装的人
and said there was some man here in full gear.
那是 那只是预防...
Oh, that-that-that was, uh, uh, that was just a precautionary...
别废话了
Oh, cut the crap.
你还要跟我说那是猿猴出血热吗
What, are you gonna tell me it's still SHF?
如果只是猿猴出血热 他们是不会穿太空装的
People don't wear space suits if it's just SHF.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
什么情况
What the hell?
布鲁斯
Bruce?
你还好吗
You feeling okay?
埃博拉
Ebola?
什么东西 我从没听过
What the hell. I never heard of it.
他接触过粪便或猴子的体液吗
Has he come in contact with feces or monkey fluids?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
当然 他接触过了
Of course, he did.
这是他的工作 是我们全部人的工作
That's his job, it's all our jobs.
过去两天我自己就接触过了六只死猴子
I must've touched six dead monkeys in the past two days, myself.
你没把所有东西都漂白吗
Don't you bleach everything?
公♥司♥指导手册说应该...
Corporate guidelines say you're supposed to...
指导手册可没说过什么该死的防病毒套装
Oh, the guidelines don't say anything about a damn hazmat suit.
别把这个错归给我们
Don't turn this around on us!
这东西是怎么传播的
How does this thing spread?
尿液 粪便 汗水
Urine. Feces. Sweat.
几乎是 任何你接触的东西
Pretty much, anything you touch.
你为什么不告诉我们采取额外的预防措施
Why in the hell didn't you tell us to take extra precautions?
他们跟我说已经消灭了那房♥里的每个细胞
They told me that they exterminated every cell in that room.
每个活的细胞
Every living cell.
天哪 沃尔特
My God, Walt.
我得让我的人回家去 我得把他们都弄出去
I've gotta tell my guys to go home, I gotta get 'em out of here.
不 不 等等 等一下
No, no, no, no, no. Wait, just hold on a second.
黑泽尔顿会来找我们的
Hazleton's gonna come down on us
气势汹汹地 当他们发现
like a ton of bricks when they find out
我们去了军队
that we went to the Army.
我们 我可没参与
We? I wasn't in on that.
所以上校的后备箱里神奇地出现了四只猴子是吗
Oh, the Colonel just magically had four monkeys appear in her trunk?
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
军队不会随便离开
The Army wouldn't just walk away
如果这里还有威胁的话 对吗
if there was still a threat. Right?
他更有可能是宿醉或着吃了些坏了的鸡
It's much more likely he's hungover or had some bad chicken.
我们都不知道他有没有发烧
We don't even know if he has a fever.
有可能
Well, that could be.
所以我们来 来测下他体温吧
So let's, let's just, let's take his temperature
在我们陷入各种恐慌之前
before we get into all kinds of panic.
找一个温度计就好
We'll just get a thermometer.
-我没法 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
它们是拿来测肛温的 是给那些猴子用的
They're all rectal. We used 'em on the monkeys.
本周到周日 全场打折
On sale this week through Sunday.
如果您还不是会员 请和我们的
If you're not already a member, please see one of our
任何一位销♥售♥人员注册
helpful sales associates to sign up today.
药房♥ 一号♥线有电♥话♥
Pharmacy, you have a call on line 1.
药房♥ 一号♥线有电♥话♥
Pharmacy, you have a call on line 1.
体温计
2.87元
$2.87.
不用找了
Uh, just keep the change.
你需要袋子吗
Do you want a bag?
要的
Uh, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是贾克斯上校
This is Colonel Jaax.
我是黑泽尔顿的沃尔特·洪堡
WALTER : It's Walter Humbolt from Hazleton.
我们遇到了一个问题
We've got a problem.
南希
Nancy?
我们接到了莱斯顿打来的电♥话♥
We got a call from Reston.
有个工人发烧了 病毒可能已经传染给人类了
A worker has a fever, it may have spilled over to humans.
有别的症状了吗
Are there any other symptoms?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
准备好
Just get ready.
你会有一些样品可以研究
You may have hot samples coming in.
维吉尼亚州 莱斯顿
大家可以听我说吗
Um, could I have everyone's attention?
我们有一些强制性的培训 马上就要开始了
We have some mandatory training, which will begin shortly.
大家可以去楼上吗
Um, if I could just have everybody head upstairs
要耽误一点时间
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表