剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
在他们下达准入令前只能耐心等待
We're stalled until they officially allow access.
我们总不能坐以待毙
Well, we have to move on some plan.
人类还没有被感染 只是运气好而已
If it hasn't jumped to humans yet, we've just been lucky.
扎伊尔
-她不是唯一的受害者 -谁
- She wasn't alone. - Who?
被枪击的受害者之一
One of the victims came for shots
还有另一名孕妇都是她村子的人
with another expectant mother from her village.
他们离开医院后都直接回家了
It looks like they both left hospital to head home...
第二天
when a day into their journey,
其中一人身体不适又回到医院复查
one of them wasn't feeling well and came back.
四天后就去世了
Died four days later.
不知道那个孕妇有没有活下来
I wonder if the other woman made it there.
马坦布韦村
M-Matambwe Village.
等我们把样本送回金沙萨的时候
Well, when we get back to Kinshasa and send off the sample,
就能叫总部派遣个团队来帮忙
then we can call HQ and have them send out a team.
没有人会来帮忙 没时间了
No one is coming. There isn't time.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
准备你我的行装去那个村子一趟
Getting your ass and mine to that village.
他们也许马上就有突破了
They may already be in the midst of an outbreak.
我们的任务是抽取血样
Our mission was to get a blood sample.
任务已经完成了
We have one.
我们应该尽快将血样上交
We're supposed to turn it over as quick as possible.
再说了 如果他们重复使用同一根针管
Besides, if they're using dirty needles,
很有可能已经有一百人受感染了
then there could be 100 people infected.
没错 但我们的线索只有一条
You're right, but we only got a lead on one.
必须继续调查下去
And we're following it.
阿多戈医生
Dr. Adogo.
什么事
yes?
我们要去马坦布韦村
We need to get to Matambwe Village.
不行 伙计 从这往北的道路都被冲垮了
No, man, th-the, the roads are washed out north of here.
雨季
Rainy season.
还有其他路能过去
There are other ways to get there.
虽然不符合IDC的规定 但
It's not exactly IDC regulation, but...
我们得租架直升机去马坦布韦村
We need to hire a chopper to Matambwe.
三百 美元
300, us.
去本巴十倍的距离才四十
It's only 40 to Bumba. Ten times the distance.
来回一百
Hundred each way.
那算了 我们去找个能接受这价位的飞行员
Okay, then we'll find another pilot who will do it for the same price.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
但我把你们送到后得过一会再来接你们
But I'm gonna have to drop you, then come back later.
明天还有工作呢
I got a job tomorrow.
卡特
Carter.
这太荒谬了
This is insane.
你不能让我 或是她
You can't ask me or her
坐上醉汉开的直升机 简直摇摇欲坠
to get in some rickety chopper with a drunk at the controls.
那就别坐
Then don't come.
什么
What?
你甚至都不知道那个女人是否回到了村庄
You don't even know if that woman made it back to her village.
那是种致命的病毒
There's a deadly virus,
有一位感染者正在前往人口稠密的地区
and there's an infected person heading for a populated area.
我们把样本带回总部
And us getting that sample back to HQ
那些人才有最大希望存活
is the best hope those people would have.
对于他们来说 有效研究样本
It'll take months, years, for them
需要耗费几个月 甚至几年的时间
to do anything useful with that sample,
我们是唯一的防线
we're the only line of defense.
你根本不知道你在做什么
You have no idea what you're getting into.
我们就三个人
Just the three of us.
我们离最近的城镇的距离将会有数百英里
We'll be hundreds of miles from the nearest town.
我们可能会被困在那里
We could be stranded out there.
我们可能会是下一批被感染者
We could be the next victims.
那样有什么好处
What good would that do?
我们从一开始就不知道
We haven't seen it navigate
病毒是否能通过人体传播
through the human body from the start.
潜伏期有多长
What's the incubation period?
首发症状和第二症状是什么
The first symptom? The second?
你研究病毒已有二十年了
You've been hunting viruses for two decades.
奔走全球
Running all over the globe.
这可能会导致维持关系的困难
Probably hard to keep a relationship going.
你曾想过要孩子吗 卡特
Did you ever want to have kids, Carter?
没有
No.
不 我猜你为了来这牺牲不少
No, my guess is that you sacrificed a lot to be right here.
在此险境
On the precipice.
你是有资格命名下个致命疾病的人
The one who could name the next killer disease.
你看到了那种病毒是如何在医院蔓延的
You saw how that virus burned through that hospital.
这与此前的病毒都不同
This is something new.
你要是觉得自己能独自设法离开扎伊尔
If you think you can maneuver your way out of Zaire without me,
祝你好运
good luck.
贾克斯上校
Colonel Jaax.
如果不提醒你注意你的搭档 就是我的疏忽了
I would be remiss not to warn you about your partner.
有很多事你都被蒙在鼓里
There's a lot there you don't know.
我曾在卡特手下做研究
I studied under Carter.
我相当了解他
I know him pretty well.
那你一定知道他会不惜一切
Then you must recognize he'll do whatever it takes
引起人们对那种病毒的重视
to draw attention to that virus.
总得有人这么做
Well, somebody has to.
他会不惜一切 不管是人还是物
He'll sacrifice anything and anyone.
多谢提醒
Thank you for the warning.
但在我看来 他没犯任何错误
But from where I'm standing, he's made no mistakes.
你认为是我做错了
And you think I have.
那么他为了引起恐慌 在会上喊「空降」
So, calling out "airborne" just to cause hysteria in a meeting
并且没有任何准备就去开会
where you obviously weren't prepared for it,
还不是错吗
that wasn't a mistake?
他向来是个有规划的人
He always has an agenda.
声称自己是受害者之前
You'd be smart to figure out what it is
起码得有脑子弄清楚究竟发生何事吧
before you become a casualty in it.
我不知道你们之间发生了什么
I don't know what went on with you two,
但我不会让此影响我现在的态度
but I can't afford to let it influence what I do now.
黑泽尔顿
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - Yes, I'm fine.
医院有多曼斯基的消息吗
Any word on Domanski from the hospital?
你可以把门关上
You can shut the door.
这是你的意思吗
Was it your idea?
把这件事交给律师
Turning it over to the lawyers?
当然不是 他们之中也有我的人
Of course not. It's my guys in there.
你难道觉得我不想他们得到治疗吗
You think I don't want them cared for?
他们要我今晚关闭
They want me to shut down tonight.
所有这些动物都会饿死
All of those animals are gonna starve to death.
我不能违抗命令
I can't go against orders.
我背着他们 第一时间去找你
I went behind their backs to get you in the first time.
董事会对这一决定并不十分满意
Board was not exactly thrilled with that decision.
那就试试别的
Then try something else.
他们想做正确的事
They're trying to do the right thing,
但允许更多的人参与
but allowing more people in
是要考虑更大的责任和安全问题
is a lot of liability, safety concerns.
你可以肯定
And you can bet
军方不会为这些事情承担任何责任
the military isn't gonna take the heat for any of this.
还有其他方法可以加快速度
Well, there's other ways to speed it up.
施加压力
Put pressure on them.
从外部
From the outside.
华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》 城市新闻部
Washington Post. Metro desk.
黑泽尔顿
埃博拉
丝状病毒的破坏力
The destructive force of a filovirus is
在于它能迅速地破坏人体
its ability to destroy the human body so quickly.
从被发现起 它一直被隔离在非洲偏远地区
Since its discovery, it has been isolated to remote regions of Africa.
但它的扩散能力是惊人的
But its ability to proliferate is astonishing.
预测这些病毒的行为是极具挑战性的
Predicting the behavior of these viruses is enormously challenging.
我们现在知道病毒会在全身传播
We now know the virus spreads throughout the body...
我需要一个在维吉尼亚州莱斯顿地区的地址
Yeah, I need an address in the Reston, Virginia area.
与复杂的双链DNA病毒不同
Unlike a complex, double-stranded DNA virus,
丝状病毒是以RNA为基础
filoviruses are RNA-based,
由核糖核酸组成
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表