剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
Upstead again anesthesiology code 2.
好了 卷起袖子
Okay. Roll up your sleeves.
我丈夫会死吗
Is my husband going to die?
多曼斯基夫人
Mrs. Domanski...
我听到不少传言 我有三个孩子
'Cause I've been hearing things and I have three kids...
布鲁斯和我经历了起起伏伏 但我...
and Bruce and I have had our ups and downs but I...
我无法想象没有他该如何活下去
I can't imagine going through all of this without him...
孩子们多大了
How old are your kids?
十七岁 十四岁和九岁
They're, uh, 17, 14 and nine.
他们一定很害怕
They must be scared...
陪着他们 要知道我们是为你丈夫而来的
Just be there for them and know that we're here for your husband.
他情况稳定 没有发烧
He-he's steady. He hasn't spiked a fever.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
护士 这个给你好吗
Nurse, could I give you that?
能把它归档吗 谢谢
Could you file that? Thank you.
我们需要做更大范围的排查
We need to do a wider sweep.
在我们把工人带来这里之前
There's no telling how many people
已经有不知道多少人跟他们接触过了
the workers had contact with before we got them here.
在那之前 我们要先看看是否真的有人感染
We need to see if any are even infected before we go wider.
另外 我们能让这些人
Besides, we have a ticking clock
待在这里的时间是有限的
on how long we can even ask these people to stay.
有多少人出现了症状
How many have shown symptoms?
一个也没有
None.
零症状
Zero symptoms.
做你的测试 但如果你想找疫情
Run your tests, but if you're looking for an outbreak,
在这里是找不到的
you're not gonna find it here.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
不是应该有人封锁活动场吗
Wasn't someone supposed to close the playground?
现在太迟了
It's too late now.
长官 我是狄克逊中尉 他们安排我守大门
Sir! Lieutenant Dixon, sir. They had me at the front.
谢谢你留心观察 狄克逊
Thanks for keeping an eye out, Dixon.
我知道我没去听情况介绍
I know I haven't had the full briefing,
但我对防护服有些经验
but I've had some experience in Racals.
我很想和我的团队一起进去
I really want to get in there with my team.
我理解 但整个团队必须团结协作
Understood. But the whole team's gotta work as a unit.
所有人的任务都分配好了
Everyone's assigned already.
这次我们需要你在外面站岗
We do need you on the other side this time.
好的 长官
Ah man... Uh, yes, sir.
加紧工作
Let's step it up.
我们得把这些拿去生物安全水平四级的实验室
We need to take these into BL4.
从医院拿来的吗
Are those from the hospital?
对 需要检测的血样
Yeah... blood samples we need to test.
所有接触过的人和直系亲属
All contacts and immediate family members.
你俩上次睡觉是什么时候
When was the last time you two slept?
我们一直在轮班
We've been taking shifts.
问题是 办公椅也没有那么舒服
Problem is, the office chairs aren't really that comfy.
很难保持专注不去胡思乱想
It's hard to keep the mind from racing.
-焦虑水平如何 -工作有助于缓解焦虑
- And the anxiety? - Well, work helps.
问题是 我们处于停滞状态
Problem is, we're at a standstill.
莱斯顿那边什么都没送来
There's nothing in from Reston.
-还没有收到样本吗 -好像是延迟了
- No deliveries yet? - Some kind of delay.
我也不知道 他们甚至还没进入那栋楼
I don't know, they haven't even entered the building.
我们得赶快进去
We've got to get in there.
我们需要搞清楚这病毒到底是怎么回事
We need to know what's going on with this thing.
有点不对劲
Something's off...
症状不符
the symptoms.
你们今天给自己验血了吗
Have you tested yourselves today?
我们本来要做的
I mean, yeah, we were going to but...
但是马上会收到数以千计的动物样本
It's like, we got thousands of animal samples incoming,
再加上你带来的血样
plus all this blood that you're bringing in...
我们觉得没时间做
We didn't think there was going to be time.
那你们也要挤出时间来
Yeah, well, you need to make the time.
听着 我知道这很可怕
Look, I know this is scary
但是我们进去之前你们必须先验血
but you need to do it before we go in there.
-好的 -我去换工作服
- Yeah. - I'm going to suit up.
你觉得我们当中有多少人感染了
How many of us do you think have it?
我猜马上就会知道了
Guess we'll know soon.
你♥爸♥爸担心过会发生这种事吗
Your dad ever worry something like this would happen?
没有 他只是喜欢照顾那些动物
Naw, he just liked taking care of the animals.
他说如果仔细观察 每只猴子都有好玩的怪癖
Said each one had a funny quirk if you looked for it.
谢谢
Thanks...
大家听好了
All right, guys, listen up.
这是我们的突破口
This will be our sally port here.
你们完成净化后穿过这里
You come through here once you've deconned out.
我们用塑料布分隔部分的走廊来建立灰色♥区♥域
We'll tape off a portion of the hallway for our grey zone.
作为和外界之间的缓冲带
Our buffer to the outside world.
媒体在打听我们 附近还有居民
We're on the radar of the press and we got neighbors...
很多人盯着我们
lot of eyes on us,
所以不许任何人穿着防护服出来
so no one comes out of this facility in a suit.
楼内的供暖系统仍然有故障
Inside, heating is still malfunctioning.
电力系统很可能存在问题 所以
Expecting issues with the electrical, so...
我们要用手电筒
We'll go by flashlight.
带着头罩无法用头灯
Can't use headlamps with the hoods,
所以我们要沿路放一些灯
so we'll drop lanterns along the way,
每个房♥间放两盏
two in every room.
第一小队负责镇静
The first team will be sedation,
每个房♥间安排一队
stationed one in every cell
直到所有动物都被转移
until each animal has been removed.
接下来 解剖小队在这里工作
Next, we'll set up the dissection team here.
这个房♥间由卡特负责管理
Carter will supervise this room.
它们来势汹汹
They're coming fast.
总共五百只
500 by the end,
但是你们只需专注于面前的那一只
but you just concentrate on the one in front of you.
采集血样后
After we take blood samples,
每只动物都会被送去安乐死区
each animal will be brought to the euthanization station.
在它们被麻醉之后 我们将采集组织样本
After they're put to sleep, we take tissue samples.
到时候会流很多血
There'll be a a lot of blood.
被感染的血液
Infected blood.
如果沾到你的防护服上了
If you get any on your suit,
停下手头的工作 用漂白剂洗净
stop what you're doing, and wipe it off with bleach.
这种病毒与艾滋病病毒不同
The virus isn't like HIV.
接触空气后 还能保持几天的活性
Once it hits the air, it can stay active for days.
现在我们换装进入这栋建筑
We'll suit up to go into the building now.
我们设好灰色♥区♥域以前
The whole place might be hot
所有地方都可能是高危区域
until we can secure this Grey Zone.
如果你们因为任何原因需要出来
If you need to get out for any reason,
我们会让你们出来
we'll get you out.
有问题吗
Any questions?
确保胶带粘牢
Make sure the tape is on tight.
每个密封口都覆盖到
Cover very seal.
好的
Okay.
我们现在离开突破口 进入灰色♥区♥域
We're now leaving the Sally Port, and entering the Grey Zone.
1414 让我继续吧
14-1-4. Keep me at them.
这里是缓冲区 被污染的东西不可以进入
This is the buffer. Nothing hot comes in here.
我们也需要进行消毒
We'll need to sterilize as well.
我们在这里设立净化区域
We'll set up Decon through here.
好 注意了
All right, heads up.
这个门后面就是高危区域
Beyond this door is the Hot Zone.
一旦进入高危区域 你们的防护服就会被污染
Once you pass into the Hot Zone, your suits will be contaminated.
出去的时候先净化 然后把防护服装好并焚毁
When you're heading out, after Decon, bag them and burn them.
明白了吗
Okay?
把设备拿进来 我们要把门盖起来
Get the equipment in. We need to sheet this doorway.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
试试断路器
Trying the breaker.
不行 我们把保险烧了
Nope. We blew it out.
我们只有应急灯了
All we have are the emergency lights.
好 我们摆一些灯
Okay, let's get some lights set up
并开始清空那些冰柜
and start unloading those coolers.
收到 那是220
Roger that. That's a 2-20.
有些笼子是空的吗
Are some of these empty?
没事 没事
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表