剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
它是一颗钻石 它比我的车还贵呢
It's a diamond. It costs more than my car.
这个针头上可能有一亿个病毒
100 million viruses can be on the head of a needle.
这把刀很锋利 能把其中一个切成两半
This blade is so sharp it could cut one of them right in half.
成功了
There we go.
就是它
There it is.
这音乐太吵了
Ugh, my ears are bleeding.
你要是想扯米力瓦利合唱团的话
Do not even think about starting up with that
想都别想
Milli Vanilli crap.
我前妻从来没让我穿过
You know, my ex-wife never made me wear
像腰封一样的东西
one of these cummerbund thingies.
你结婚的时候也非得穿这个吗
Did you have to wear one of these at your wedding?
伙计 你还有最后反悔的机会
Last chance, man.
你要为了呕吐的孩子而放弃单身生活
You're giving up the single life for puking kids.
确定 一定 以及肯定吗
Going once? Twice?
你找到上校的样本被毁的原因了吗
Hey, uh, did you ever figure out what blew up the Colonel's batch?
是的 我正准备培养细菌
Yeah, I was just prepping the cultures right now.
伙计 我敢打赌 这是假单胞菌
I bet you anything it's pseudomonas, man.
它是一种常见的生活在泥土中的土壤细菌
It's a common soil bacterium, lives in dirt.
真的是地球上最常见的生物之一
Literally, one of the most common life forms on the planet.
在医院里 热水浴桶里
It's everywhere. It's in hospitals, hot tubs,
还有在每个人的指甲下面 随处可见
it's... under everyone's fingernails.
难道你不想等南希完成她的试验吗
Don't you want to wait until Nancy finishes up her tests?
你说的万分之一的概率
You're talking about a million to one odds.
我不想对南希的多疑妄加评论
Look, man, I... I wouldn't put too much stock in Nancy's paranoia.
我是说 她真的很聪明
I mean, look, she's smart as a whip,
但她的导师就像一个病原体狂人
but her mentor is like a pathogen-chasing wackjob.
他走火入魔了
This guy went off the deep end.
好像总在找什么「重大发现」
Kind of always looking for the big one.
我是说 这不是她的错
I mean, it's not her fault.
脱掉衣服 摘掉所有的首饰
No clothes, no jewelry of any kind.
什么都别留下
Nothing but yourself.
进入四级区域 就像出生一样
Going into Level 4 is like being born.
它剥离出你赤♥裸♥的本质
You're stripped down to your bare essence,
让你暴露在一个陌生而充满敌意的环境
and you emerge into a strange and hostile environment.
离开零级区域 进入二级
Leaving Level 0 for Level 2.
当你开门时 会感到阻力
When you open the door, you'll feel resistance.
稳稳地握紧
Keep a firm grip.
负气压可以确保
The negative air pressure
高危区域的物质不会外流
keeps what's inside the hot zone from drifting out.
紫外线可以瓦解病毒
Viruses fall part under the ultraviolet.
粉碎病毒的遗传物质
It smashes their genetic material
使其无法再生
and makes it impossible for them to replicate.
我们喜欢这样
We like that.
离开二级区域 进入三♥级♥
Leaving Level 2 for Level 3.
跟着我做
Just do as I do.
要确保防护服和手套之间不留任何空隙
You want to make sure nothing gets between your scrubs and your gloves.
第一层防护完成
First layer of protection is complete.
我会再多拽一些 以备万一
I like to grab an extra length just in case I need it.
那是第二层防护
That's the second layer.
用胶带缠住袖扣
Wrap your tape around the cufflink.
好的
Okay.
四级区域在设计上是没有尖锐的边缘的
Level 4 is designed with no sharp corners.
即便如此 我们要使用手术刀 工具等等
Even so, we're handling scalpels, tools.
我们会像潜水那样两人一组
We'll be on a buddy system, like scuba diving.
不能单独进入四级区域
No one goes into Level 4 alone.
我会从头到脚地检查你
I'll be scanning you head to toe
看看有没有地方会让污染颗粒进去
for anything that can let contaminated particles in.
如果你的衣服划了口子 我会尽快让你出去
You get a tear, I will get you out fast.
最重要的时刻到了
Now, this is the moment.
这一身会让人有种幽闭恐惧症的感觉
It's going to seem very claustrophobic.
我听说过
I've heard about it.
但你没经历过呢
Yes, but you haven't seen it.
人们会恐慌 会抓防护服 会尖叫
People panic, they claw at their suits, they scream.
咱们尽量不要那样 好吗
Let's try not to do that, okay?
很好
Good.
很好 正常呼吸
All right, just breathe.
用通气管呼吸 就像生孩子时一样
Breathe through it. Like childbirth.
我猜你不知道生孩子是怎么样的
Well, I guess you wouldn't know what that's like.
这不就像被钉在棺材里活埋吗
Is it like being buried alive in a coffin?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在检查你的瞳孔 找恐慌的迹象
I'm checking your pupils. Signs of panic.
把呼吸频率降下来一些
Okay, let's bring your breathing down a little.
很好
Good.
严禁未穿通气服进入
注意 生物危害区
四级区域的气闸室
Level 4 airlock.
这里是正常世界与高危区域交汇的地方
This is where the real world meets the hot zone.
这些喷头是用于出来时的净化消毒
All these nozzles, they will decontaminate us on our way out.
你要和我说实话
Hey. You need to be straight with me.
你行吗
Can you do this?
欢迎来到高危区域
Welcome to the hot zone.
准备好了吗 断开
Okay, you're ready? Disconnect.
首先我想做更多的培养基
First thing I want to do is get more cultures made.
把丙酮递给我
Hand me the acetone.
固定吗
Fixation?
我们到底要试验什么
What are we testing for exactly?
荧光免疫检验
Immunofluorescence.
我在培养基里面看见的细胞
The cells I saw in that
不仅仅是死了 而是爆裂开了
culture weren't just dead, they were exploded.
为什么呢
What would do that?
丝状病毒
A filovirus.
这些样本到底是从哪来的啊
Where the hell did these samples come from?
非洲
Africa?
近得多的地方
Somewhere closer.
近到都不需要付邮费
Close enough not to need postage.
我是贾克斯 我需要个密♥码♥
This is Jaax, I need a code.
收到 授权了
Got it. Cleared.
地球上所有已知的丝状病毒都在这冷柜里呢
Every known filovirus on Earth is in this freezer.
如果这冷柜里剩下的东西被释放出去的话
Do you know how many people would die on this planet
你知道这星球上会有多少人死掉吗
if the leftovers of this freezer ever got released?
所有的人
All of us?
而且在可见的未来都没有治愈方法
And there's not a cure on the horizon.
如果不是穆索克医生
Without Dr. Musoke,
我们就不会有马尔堡病毒抗体
we wouldn't have Marburg antibodies.
马尔堡病毒 穆索克
我先一个个测试抗血清
I'll start by testing the anti-sera one at a time.
我觉得会是马尔堡病毒
My gut is that Marburg is matched,
这是猴子身上常见的丝状病毒
that's the filovirus found in monkeys.
如果我们猜对了 血清会发绿光
If we hit the virus jackpot, it'll glow green.
没有发光 不是这个
No glow. It's negative.
这是好事吗
That's good?
不
No.
如果不是马尔堡病毒 就没有符合的病毒了
If it's not Marburg, none of the other options are good.
闻闻
Hey, smell it.
什么
What?
这是分辨假单胞菌属最简单的方法
It's the easiest way to determine if it's pseudomonas,
闻闻是不是葡萄汁味
if it smells like grape juice.
什么味也没有
Huh. Nothing.
所以没有被感染吗
So it's not contaminated?
那是什么在侵噬细胞
Then what's eating those cells?
扎伊尔埃博拉
Ebola Zaire.
世界上最致命的病毒之一
One of the deadliest viruses on Earth.
症状与马尔堡病毒相似
Similar symptoms as Marburg,
但它的致命率不是三成 而是九♥成♥
but instead of killing 30% of its victims, it kills 90.
洞 洞 洞
Hole. Hole, hole!
天哪
Oh, God.
我是贾克斯 这里有泄露
This is Jaax. I've got a breach.
我要紧急撤离
I'm gonna do a crash exit.
奥曼 你待在这 会有人来接你
Orman, just stay here, someone's gonna come in and bring you out.
我得去做消毒
I have to decontaminate.
RBLF
Romeo, Bravo, Lima, Fort.
三号♥紧急情况 皮肤伤口 二级锁定
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表