剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
I wish you could come in there with me.
我们是个很好的团队
You and I would make a good team.
我们不能同时身处前线
We cannot both be on the front lines at the same time.
我们达成一致了
We've agreed to this.
没错 为了孩子们
Yes, for the kids.
如果他们有任何问题 不要回避 好吗
If they have any questions, don't dodge it, okay?
他们够大了
They're old enough.
我真的 真的非常讨厌这样
I really, I really hate this.
我们都知道你需要的是谁
You know, we both know the person you need.
我发过传真 打过电♥话♥
I've faxed. I've called.
他就是不接
He won't pick up the phone.
这也不能怪他
Well, I can't really blame him.
业内所有人都排斥他
Guy's been ostracized by everyone in the field.
也许这样最好
I mean, maybe it's for the best.
如果他在这个基地出现
If he showed up on this base,
谁知道会发生些什么 对吧
who knows what would happen, right?
能有实验室之外的人
It would just be good to have
来处理这事 那最好不过了
someone who's dealt with this thing outside of a lab.
你会紧张 这很正常
It's okay to be nervous.
我会没事的
I'll be okay.
放心吧
I will.
请看管好您的行李和随身物品
Please do not leave your baggage or any belongings unattended.
没收的物品将会
Confiscated items will...
请送我去德特里克堡
Fort Detrick, please.
扬布库教区医院
女人们正在清理死者的遗体
Getting ready for a funeral procession.
为送葬作准备
The women prep the bodies.
谢谢 谢谢
Merci, merci.
好了 给你一个
Here. Here you go. One for you.
-请问一下 修女 -什么事
- Excuse me, Sister? - Oui?
我们想找伊万达医生
Uh, we're looking for Doctor Ewonda.
他不在这里
He's not here.
你觉得他什么时候会回来
Uh, when do you expect him back?
我们来自疾病控制中心
Uh, we're from International Disease Control.
我是韦德·卡特
Wade Carter.
我是特拉维斯·罗兹
Travis Rhodes.
我们带了一些额外的补给用品
We brought some extra supplies.
也许你们用得到
Thought you could use them.
帮上大忙了 谢谢
Desperately. Thank you.
我们需要和医生谈谈
Um, we need to speak to the doctor.
他发给我们一份报告
He sent a report.
说这里有许多人得病了
He said there was a lot of sick people around here.
不是这儿
Not here.
在丛林更深处
Uh, deeper in.
你为他们做过治疗吗
Have you treated any of them?
没有
Oh no.
他回来的时候描述了他目睹了...
When he came back, he just described what he had seen...
非常不可思议的事情
unthinkable things.
他带回样本了吗
Did he bring any samples?
这才是我们真正需要的
That's what we really need.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他回来只是为了取走我们仅存的少量补给
He only came back for what few supplies we could sacrifice
然后他就一个人回村子了
and then he went back to the village alone.
我们已经好几周没有他的消息了
We haven't heard from him in weeks.
你能在地图上指出那个村子的位置吗
This village he went back to, could you point it out on a map?
这些村子的位置标得不是很清楚
Uh, these villages aren't very well marked.
这里 我们在这里
Here. We are here.
要去那个村子
You can get to the village
你可以沿着这条河往上走 到亚科马
by heading up river to Yakoma,
在这里的北面 阿布蒙巴齐
north of here, by Abumonbazi.
好的 谢谢你 修女
Okay. Thank you, Sister.
谢谢
Thank you.
这条是什么河
Which river is it?
埃博拉河
The Ebola River.
主机轮运载能力
Mainframe wheel of capacity...
你看到皮特了吗
Have you seen Peter?
他给我留言 说想和我谈谈
He left a message. He wanted to talk to me.
没有 长官 但门卫打电♥话♥来说
No, Ma'am. But front gate called.
韦德·卡特来这儿找你
Wade Carter's here to see you.
你说得对 每学期上课开始前
You were right... Every semester you would start class
你的开场词都是「怪物会回来的」
with one phrase, "The Monster will return."
现在它来了 就在我们的门口
And here it is on our doorstep.
很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
只是希望这次不是为了上课
Just wish it was for a different reason.
你为什么不预先通知我
Why didn't you give me a heads-up?
我开车到了基地才确定
I wasn't sure till I drove onto the base
我是否要做这件事
if I was really gonna go through with this.
萨伊埃博拉源
So, Ebola Zaire,
距离国会大厦20英里
20 miles from the Capitol.
你去了两次
You ran it twice?
就按照你教我的做的
Just as you taught me.
你做的这些研究...
And those studies you did...
有没有告诉过别人
Have you shown anyone?
没有 没有和盘托出
No. Not, not everything.
我是说 那是很多年前的事了
I mean, they were so many years ago
吉恩和我从未有机会复♥制♥它们
and Gene and I never had a chance to replicate them.
扩散半径是多少
What's the contagion radius?
现在隔离在一个房♥间里
Right now, it's confined to one room.
在莱斯顿猴舍的H室
Cell H at the Reston Facility.
我只需进入猴舍
I just need to get in there,
对被感染猴子进行安乐死
euthanize the infected monkey
然后消毒 这样病毒就不会传播
and sterilize so the virus doesn't spread.
有人类感染吗
Any human infections?
据我们所知 没有人出现任何症状
As far as we know, no one's shown any symptoms.
所有工人都被隔离了吗
All workers quarantined?
我们无权隔离员工
We don't have the authority.
还是一成不变 是吗
Nothing ever changes, does it?
那华盛顿周边有潜在接触风险
So, we have potential exposure risks walking around D.C.?
这也是我一直试图要告诉他们的
That's what I've been trying to tell them.
好了 我们要想个办法阻止它传播
Okay, we need to find a way to shut that down.
隔离那些工人
And get those workers contained.
-我们什么时候去 -就现在
- When are we heading out? - Now.
我得先和塔克谈谈
I just need to talk to Tucker first.
你没有告诉别人你联♥系♥我了
You haven't told anyone you contacted me.
他们需要你 只是他们现在还不明白
They need you; they just don't know it yet.
我的人生常态
Story of my life.
他希望避免和你谈话
He's hoping he doesn't have to talk to you.
那就只有我们两个
That makes two of us.
那么 我们出发
So, we're a go?
只限今天
Just for today.
我们检查完猴子 对猴舍进行消毒
We get our monkey, wipe the place clean,
然后你就要回到禁区
then you're back in the penalty box.
非常感谢
Hell of a thank you.
今晚请你吃牛排
Steaks are on me tonight.
-你好 本 -你好
- Hey, Ben... - Hey.
你收到我的留言了吗 我呼你了...
Did you get my messages? I paged you...
没有 我休息了半天
No, I decided to take a half day.
你懂的 孩子们想在那待一整晚
You know, the kids, they wanted to stay all night,
我没有办法拒绝他们
but I forgot my solution.
该死的隐形眼镜真是麻烦
Damn things are more trouble than they're worth.
没错 我还没换成隐形眼镜
Yeah, I haven't made the switch yet.
据说有散光的更麻烦
They say it's harder with an Astigmatism.
听着 我想和你谈谈
Uh, look. I wanted to talk to you
我们上周做的试验
about the tests we ran last week.
怎么了
Uh, what's up?
那个黑泽尔顿的家伙
Hey, did the uh, did the Hazleton guy freak
听到是猿猴出血热的时候吓坏了吧
when he heard it was simian fever?
其实 它比猿猴出血热更严重
Actually it might, it might be more than SHF.
你居然让我闻它
You told me to smell it!
听着 我已经这样做过上千次了
Look. I've done it 1,000 times.
这是确定它是否感染假单胞菌
It's the most common way to determine
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表