剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
我想了解一个手下的最新情况
I'd like an update on, uh, one of my men.
杰瑞·贾克斯
Jerry Jaax.
他流失了很多体液
He's lost a lot of fluid.
大约十磅
About ten pounds.
他入院时严重脱水
He arrived severely dehydrated.
嗯 我想看他
Yeah, I want to see him.
这里就行
Here, this will work.
冷死了
It's freezing.
是啊
Yeah.
天啊
Oh my God.
看
Look.
我看见了 等等 那边还有
Yeah, I see it. W-Wait, there's more.
等等 是谁把注射器扔在这里的
Wait, who dumped syringes here?
天啊
Oh my God.
生物危害
贾克斯上校
Colonel Jaax.
外面出了点问题
There's some sort of problem outside.
看起来已经在这里放了一阵子了
They look like they've been here a while.
一开始我们以为也许是
At first we thought maybe someone
有人在注射氯♥胺♥酮♥之类的
was shooting up ketamine or something but...
可能是有人没扔在垃圾箱里吗
You think maybe someone just missed the dumpster?
没事的 站在那别动
It's okay. Just stay right there.
别伤害我
Don't hurt me.
不不不 我不会伤害你的
No, no. I'm not going to hurt you.
看 看 你看
Look, look. Look. See?
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you.
我需要你站在那 千万别动
I need you to just stand very, very still.
把手臂张开 就像飞机那样
Put your arms out, like an airplane.
没错 干得好
Yeah, good job.
好的
Okay.
很好 现在把那个针头扔掉
Good. Now drop that needle.
就是这样 你做得真棒
There you go. You're very good at this.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-鲍比 -好的 鲍比
- Bobby. - Okay, Bobby.
我现在要过来了 然后我会把你举起来
I'm going to come in and I'm going to lift you up
就像火箭发射那样 好吗
and blast you off like a rocket, okay?
所以在我过去前千万别动
So don't move till I come and get you.
好的
Okay.
一 二 三 升空
One, two, three... lift off!
干得好 鲍比 干得好
Good job, Bobby. Good job. Good job.
所以病毒有可能传播到平民身上
So, this could be spreading to civilians?
华盛顿特区大都会区有六百万人口
Six million people in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area.
卫生及公共服务部
你就不能打个电♥话♥吗
You can't pick up a phone?
我
Well, I...
我一直和有关部门保持着联♥系♥ 但是
I have been in communication with the necessary agencies but...
我觉得没有发出警报的必要
I didn't feel there was a need to sound an alarm.
至少现在还不用
Not at this time.
不是由你负责那四个
Are you not responsible for the treatment of four individuals
埃博拉出血热化验阳性的人的治疗吗
who have tested positive for Ebola hemorrhagic fever?
是又不是 先生
Well, yes and no, sir.
是还是不是
Well, which is it?
扎伊尔埃博拉 我们还不能肯定就是它
Ebola Zaire, we're not sure if that is what it is yet.
这可能是新的病毒株
This could be a new strain.
如果能请你们转而关注...
If I could redirect your attention...
有治愈方法吗 罗兹医生
Is there a cure, Dr. Rhodes?
任何治疗方式
Any kind of treatment?
没有
No.
而现在你告诉我
And now you're telling me
疾控中心居然没有隔离
the CDC hasn't quarantined
这玩意周围一英里内的所有人吗
every single person within a mile of this thing?
我们已经采取了预防措施
We've taken precautions,
但不管这是什么病毒 它导致的症状最多只有
but whatever virus we have has produced nothing more than
低烧和呕吐
a mild fever and vomiting.
如果我们启用区域灾害响应小组
If we activate a Regional Disaster Response Team...
那可是在三星将军领导下的
you're talking about a multiagency coalition under the command
多机构联♥合♥行♥动♥
of a three-star general.
当地部队 联邦应急管理局 应急响应单位
Local military, FEMA, emergency response units.
大家都不习惯跨机构的沟通
No one's used to talking across channels.
这将是你从来没见过的混乱局面
You haven't seen a Charlie-Foxtrot like this would be.
我们得隔离和撤离总统及副总统
We would have to isolate and evacuate the President, the VP,
并保卫所有的核心人员
and safeguard all essential personnel.
能逃出城的人都会逃走
Anyone who could flee the city, would,
留下的是我们最无助的人群
leaving only our most vulnerable populations.
医院 养老院
Hospitals, nursing homes.
然后还要考虑超♥市♥
Then you have to think about the supermarkets.
食品消耗得很快
Food supplies dwindle fast.
有可能会出现大范围的抢掠和混乱
We could be looking at widespread looting and chaos.
那就要考虑戒♥严♥了
Now we're talking martial law.
所以在那一切都被小小的发热触发之前
So, before all of that gets triggered over a fever,
我想再多等一天
I would like to wait one more day.
只是为了确定我们面对的究竟是什么
Just to be sure of what we're really dealing with.
好吧
Fine.
但如果再出现一个化验阳性的人
But if one more person tests positive,
我们就会执行全面的应对措施
we will enact a full-scale response.
他们修理了你一顿吗
Did they tear you a new one?
使你的名誉受损了吗
Tarnish that reputation of yours?
名誉让人在社会上受到重视
A reputation is what allows you to be taken seriously in the world.
当个公认的疯子确实没什么帮助
Doesn't help when they think you're a nut-job.
鲁莽的疯子这个名声
You earned your stripes as
是你自己争得的 我没起什么作用
a reckless nut-job without any help from me.
有只猴子不见了
There's a monkey missing.
抽过血了吗
Blood drawn?
嗯 他准备好去极乐世界了
Yep. He's ready for the great beyond.
你还好吗
You okay?
只剩下几个房♥间了 对吧
Only a few rooms left, right?
里斯 来J房♥间帮我一下
Hey Reese, I need some help at Cell J.
好 来了
Yeah, on my way.
杜勒斯国际机场
我们一般会把生病的处理掉
We usually get rid of the sick ones.
你们问的那只状态很不好
The one you are asking about was in bad shape.
所以从这批猴子中移除了它
That's why it was removed from the shipment.
那只猴子看起来怎么样
How'd the monkey look?
眼睛好像有点问题
Something in the eyes, I guess.
眼睛
The eyes?
对 眼睛通红 嘴也是
Yeah, they were red. The mouth, too.
好像牙床出血那样
Like its gums were bleeding.
你是怎么处理尸体的
And how did you dispose of it?
和处理其它尸体一样
Same way we did all the others.
什么其它尸体
What others?
从马尼拉来的途中死了十来只
'Bout a dozen died in transit from Manila.
死一两只挺正常的
Not unusual to lose one or two.
飞行时间很长
The flights are long.
照料也不精心
Care's not great.
但没关系的
But it's-it's okay, you know,
我们收到了用来补充的新货
we got the new shipment in to replace them.
什么新货
What new shipment?
几天前从马尼拉送来的
From Manila, few days ago, uh,
那家公♥司♥的货积压了
the company's backlogged or something,
他们因为一些原因不能来取货
they can't pick 'em up for some reason.
是要送去莱斯顿吗
And they're headed to Reston?
有一半是 跟第一批货一样
'Bout half, same as the first shipment.
另一半要去德克萨斯州
The rest are going to Texas.
德克萨斯州
Texas?
嗯 送往那里的一家研究机构
Yeah, there's a research facility that's expecting them.
那些猴子现在在哪
Where are the monkeys now?
我们得把它们拦下来
We need to stop them.
我们可能需要更多的支援来封锁这个地方
We may need to call in more backup to lock this place down.
先看看这里的情况
Let's see what we're dealing with.
我回来了 小家伙
Okay. I'm back, little guy.
里斯 别动
Reese. Hold still.
-我来 扶住她 -天啊
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表