剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
- I got it. Hold her steady. - Oh my God...
冷静 交给我们
Stay calm, we got it.
好了
Okay.
抓破了吗 我被感染了吗
Is it torn? Am I infected?
没破 没破
No tears. No tears.
做得好 中尉
Good work, Lieutenant.
做得好 做得好 调整呼吸
Good work. Good work. Even breaths.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
好了伙计们 那是最后一只
All right, team, that's the last one.
干得好
Good work.
开始清理工作
Let's begin cleanup protocol.
记住上校说的 所有地方都要擦干净
Remember what the colonel said, every surface gets wiped.
注意你们的防护服
Protect your suits.
接下来的几天里
For the next few days,
这里将成为地球上唯一一处
this'll be the only place on Earth
没有任何生命存活的地方
that has nothing living inside of it.
然后一个孢子 一个细菌
And then a spore, a germ...
它们会想办法回来
something'll find its way back inside.
你们给我留下了深刻的印象
I can't tell you how impressed I am by all of you.
我感激不尽
And truly grateful.
全世界都应该知道
The whole world should know that
你们为他们的安危赌上了性命
you put your lives on the line in there.
但恐怕人们永远不会知道你们所做的一切
But I'm afraid no one will ever know what you did.
但你知道
Well, you will.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
杰瑞
Jerry?
我爸爸去世了
My dad, he's gone.
我们及时把生病的猴子找出来了
Well, we got the sick ones out just in time.
好险
That was close.
晚来几个小时
Couple more hours,
它们就会被送到全国各地去了
they'd have been on their way across country.
谁知道病毒会从哪里传出去
Who knows where the virus could have spread from there.
我不也想承认 但是
I hate to admit it, but...
你是对的
you were right.
其他人都疏忽了
Everyone else missed this.
只有你注意到了
You saw it.
也有很多次我什么都没发现
There's been plenty of times I didn't find anything.
但是你坚持在找
Yeah, but you keep looking.
或许我不认同你的决定 但是
I may not agree with your decisions, but...
这一点我一直很尊重
but I've always respected that.
你不屈不挠的精神
Your tenacity.
是冥顽不化吧
Bullheadedness.
这次你找到你的怪物了
You found your monster this time.
我觉得我离真正的答案
I still think I'm thousands of miles away
还遥远得很
from finding any real answers.
它一直躲在哪里
Where has it been hiding all this time?
源头在哪里
Where did it originate?
博萨
Bosa.
我们找到一个幸存者
We found a survivor.
一个年轻女孩 她退烧了
There's a young girl. Her fever's coming down.
你们会用她的血
Will you use her blood?
是的
Yes. We will.
我们会把她的抗体用到其他人身上
We'll give her antibodies to others.
也许能找到治愈方法
Maybe find a cure.
我女儿
My daughter.
她拒绝和我告别
She refuses to say good-bye to me,
不过我很感激
but I'm grateful.
我觉得我承受不了
I do not think I could bear it.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我的身体好像不是我自己的
My body does not feel like it's mine...
也许它从来都不是我的
I think perhaps it never was.
你相信什么
What do you believe?
我不是哲人
I'm not a philosopher.
朋友
My friend...
最终我们都是哲人
at the end, we are all philosophers.
你要听好
You must listen.
我的时间不多了
I do not have long.
男人 女人 儿童
Men, women, children...
他们会从各个村子赶过来 卡特
they will come, Carter, from every village,
数不清的人
more than we can count.
来悼念你
To pay their respects...
他们会想触碰我的遗体
They will expect to touch this body.
然后把疾病带回各个村庄
They take disease back to their villages.
我可以和他们谈
I can talk to them.
解释病毒是怎样传播的
Explain how a virus spreads.
如果你认为
If you believe
你的话 一个陌生人的话
your words, the words of a stranger,
可以让人们放弃他们的传统
will keep people from following their tradition,
那你在非洲什么也没学到
you have learned nothing in Africa.
也许你可以警告他们
Well, maybe you could warn them.
没时间了 你一定要帮我
There is not time. You must help me.
你有药 对吗
You have medicine, yes?
我们的药不起作用
Our medicine's not working.
不是救我
It is not to cure me.
我生病的消息已经传出去了
The message has already spread that I am sick.
如果等着我死
If we wait for me to die,
那时候人们就都赶到了
the people will be here by then.
我不允许
I will have...
任何人因我而死
no one to die because of me.
对不起 我做不到
Look, I'm sorry, I can't.
这里没有其他人
There's no one else.
你和我
You and I,
我们一起结束这场瘟疫
we will end this together.
求你了 我的朋友
Please, my friend.
我做不到
I can't.
这对她来说会很有意义
It would have meant something to her...
有人一直陪着
that someone was there.
有人一直陪着她的儿子到最后
That someone was with her boy till the very end.
我需要氢可酮
I, um, I need the Hydrocodone.
我包里有三瓶
There's, uh, three vials in my bag.
我翻了你的包 都不见了
I checked your bag, it's all gone.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我下午检查过他
I made rounds this afternoon.
博萨还没到病危的程度
Bosa wasn't that far gone.
卡特
Carter?
我们该走了
We should go.
你把我扯进什么事里了
What did you drag me into?
带幸存的女孩去金沙萨
Take the girl who survived to Kinshasa.
采集她的血浆 提取抗体 然后回家
Collect her plasma, pull the antibodies and go home.
我们走 快点
Let's go. Come on.
你没有这个权利
It wasn't your place...
你不能取人性命
not to take a life!
他已经没救了 你知道的
He was already lost. You know that.
他很痛苦 他做出了选择
He was in pain. He made the choice.
我不会帮你掩盖这事的
I won't cover this up for you!
你必须为此负责
You'll have to answer for it!
国会山
无人死亡吗
So no one died?
是的 主席先生
That's correct, Mr. Chairman.
但是有四人的埃博拉病毒检测呈阳性
But four people tested positive for the Ebola virus.
172人接受了检测 结果都呈阴性
And 172 people were tested and came up negative.
-对吗 -有一名国际机场的员工
- Is that right? - An employee at an international airport
埃博拉抗体♥检♥测呈阳性 老天在上
tested positive for Ebola antibodies, for God's sake.
那个人没有表现出任何症状
The man was asymptomatic.
即使是表现出发烧等症状的黑泽尔顿员工
And even the Hazleton employees who exhibited fever, et cetera,
也可能只是得了流感 而不是扎伊尔埃博拉
most likely just had the flu, not Ebola Zaire.
这种病毒株会摧残猴子的身体
This strain burns through monkeys,
但目前对人类并不致命
but it hasn't been fatal to humans.
但如果它真的是扎伊尔埃博拉
But if it had been Ebola Zaire,
它可能在华盛顿特区害死无数人
it could have killed countless people in D.C.,
在我们的高速公路上搭车
hitched a ride on our highways
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表