剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表
you, what the hell am I dealing with here?
在拿到新鲜的组织之前我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that until I get my hands on some fresh tissue.
你要样本 那要做很多天的文件申请
Samples? That's days of paperwork.
我们没有很多天的时间了
We don't have days.
女士 我还有三年就退休了
Lady, I am three years from my retirement.
弗兰克 我是真心希望你能
Frank, there's no one in the world who wants to see you
「活着」步入退休生活
live to your retirement more than I do.
那好吧
All right, uh...
我尽力而为吧
Let me see what I can do.
但我只能私下里和你对接
Uh, but I'm gonna have to meet you off-site.
你要的都在这里了
I've got them right here.
我的老天 你这是做什么
Oh, my God. What did you do?
全部都套了两层袋子
Uh, they're double-bagged.
你让我怎么处理这些
What am I supposed to do with these?
你不是要猴子吗
You wanted monkeys.
我只是想要一点新鲜的肌肉组织
I wanted a little fresh tissue
好让我具体化验检查一下
so I could make a concrete diagnosis.
这些
This...
这些绝对是新鲜的 长官
Well, they're fresh, ma'am.
今天刚死掉的
They just died today.
你就这么包在垃圾袋里吗
And you just put them in garbage bags?
应该冷藏起来才对
These should be in coolers.
我已经尽力了
Look, I did the best I could.
你到底要不要帮我找到它们的死因
Are you gonna help me figure out what's killing them or not?
好吧 你得帮我把这些送到我的实验室
All right, you've got to bring them to my lab.
女士 我不能随便进出基地
Wha... Lady, I can't go in that base.
我不能 我必须遵守规定
I, I can't, I've got to stay under the radar.
这些尸体马上就要解冻了
Well, these are gonna thaw.
从这里回赖斯顿
Look, it's a hell of a lot
要比直接去德特里克堡远得多
longer back to Reston than it is to Fort Detrick.
这真是 没办法了
This is... All right.
那就这样吧
This is what we're gonna do.
你先帮我把这些抬到我的后备箱里
You're gonna help me move them to my trunk.
动作要快 马上就是交通高峰期了
We need to hurry, it's gonna be rush hour soon.
帮我把这些全部抬出来
Help me get everything out.
把所有可能扎破垃圾袋的东西都抬出来
We gotta take everything out that can puncture a garbage bag.
这些垃圾袋外部有没有用洗涤剂好好清洗过
Now, have the exteriors of the bag been washed thoroughly with bleach?
洗过了
Yes.
抬起来的时候一定要小心
All right, when you pick them up, you need to be careful.
不能到处乱扔 知道了吗
You don't throw these around, you understand?
知道了
Yes.
好了
Okay.
行了 没我的事了吧
Okay. There you go.
不 不 你得跟在我的车后面
No, no. You need to follow me.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
等回到基地的时候 尸体可能都化成肉汤了
Because by the time I get back to base, these bags could be soup.
我们不能让有毒的血洒在高速公路上
We can't have contaminated blood dripping on the highway.
绝对不行
That is not an option.
你要跟在我后面时刻注意有没有血洒出来
You need to stay close and watch for drips.
卡特 还是我 收到我的传真了吗
Carter, its me again. Did you get my fax?
电子显微镜发现了「有眼螺栓」[羊眼螺钉]
The electron microscope found eye hooks.
在化验组织前我还不能完全确定
I won't be 100% sure until I can test fresh tissue,
但可以确定是丝状病毒
but we're looking at a definite filovirus.
如果病毒爆发了 我真的需要你的帮助
If it breaks out, I really need you.
一周左右就能席卷整个华盛顿特区
This could sweep through D.C. In a matter of weeks.
等发现感染病毒的时候就太迟了
They won't know what hit them until it's too late.
怪物卷土重来
剧集 | 血疫 | 导航列表